Northridge Healing Center Review

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, so this was my second time to Northridge Healing Center. When I entered, I was warmly greeted by friendly staff who recognized me and my caregiver from our first visit. There was also no shit given or any uncomfortables directed towards my service dog, "Killer". We waited in the lobby, which had very plush and relaxing chairs, for about 30 seconds while my caregivers paperwork was checked.
When we were admitted to the inner chamber, we were again warmly greeted by friendly staff. I felt no hesitation talking to him or asking questions. In fact, I asked him what he recomended for a cancer patient that can't eat or smoke. He went out of his way to find out, multi tasking with other customers who were freindly enough to recomend some strains to me. What I really liked was when the dispensor told me which two strains were just brought in, and which ones were days/weeks old. That showed integrity to me and I appreciated being told what I was getting for my money. I also liked seeing a scale to measure my meds, with a friendly sign offering it's use if you wanted to weigh it right then and there. The medicine itself is already weighed out for you when it is dispensed, the scale is a courtesy for those of us wanting to check for precision in weight.
After ordering some of their Bubblegum, Sour Desiel, and Hash Pills, I was short 5 bucks, but the dispensor was totaly cool and said not to worry about it. Not only that, but I was told that I bought the last of the sour deisel, and that i could have the display nug for free. I took the shake and gave the fat nug (about 2 grams!) to the cutomer behind me, who was bummed he wouldnt be getting his favorite strain I just bought. I'm kind of a germ-a-phobic, and I didnt want the nug many people (ill people at that) have been fondeling for who knows how long, so I was totaly cool with giving it to him. We had been talking about how we had just both come from the closed down THC in Van Nuys.
The medicine is EXCELLENT, the prices were good. I paid 110 for the 1/4 of Bubble Gum, 240 for the half of Sour Deisel, and 30 bucks for 5 hash pills. The hash pills are actualy just gel caps filled to the brim with ground up hash. I'm hoping the cancer patient I got them for will be able to swallow a pill, I'm certain it will induce her appetite.
Excellent medicine, excellent service, good prices, somewhat small selection but it was more than the first time I visited so maybe they are slowly growing. I highly recomend this place.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom