Not sure when to harvest

Hi all , I am growing in soil.drain to waste should i use a water chiller to keep my res cool or will it matter
I'm not sure on that question. I think your water should be room temp though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1654782552.jpg

So I added some socket splitters and 4 100w cfls. Trying to speed this up a bit. We are going into our 4th month of flower and I'm getting a little anxious. Only thing is the cfls raised the temp in my box by about 10 degrees so I had to move my fan closer to the intake hole in order to pull in cooler air. Seemed to work.

420-magazine-mobile1993119328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile888565764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1827786950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1527741224.jpg

Leaves are turning yellow, probably from light burn? I have plans to build a dedicated room in my garage for growing. Hoping it will be ready for the next run. I have 5 beans soaking right now and would like to have it ready for them. Looking at a full red/blue led light or something else. I don't want to go hps though. To much electricity. Should be a better way than using all that energy. Thanks for the input guys. Any suggestions will be welcomed as I am still learning. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its not light burn, i see slight nute burn on the leaf tips and maybe some clawing. Clawing is a sign of too much nitrogen. Checking PH is a good place to start when diagnosing issues. Maybe look at leds from Mars hydro one the sponsors here. They should have something that will give your plants what they need and not break the bank each month. .

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Thanks pennywise. My water is really hard. I'm going to use better water on the next ones.

So what I learned from this grow.

1. Not enough light in the correct spectrum. In two weeks I am ordering a new light, a Viparspectra 300w LED.

2. Not enough room. I'm moving the grow into a closet for more room and control.

3. Use a better PHd water. Going to order some ph down to get it closer to that 6.5 for my soil.

4. Too many nutrients, I think. I'm going to not use the tiger bloom when my next ones flower. I may be over feeding them and the soil I use has worm castings in it and I really want to keep it as organic as possible. Thanks pennywise for suggesting the nitrogen burn. I think you were right.

5. Needed your help. I really appreciate all the help and encouragement the people of this forum have given to me. It's inspiring to have a support group that truly wants to see you succeed. Thanks for the help.

I have three more seeds that have sprouted and will be posting a new blog this today. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom