Novice and need advice if my ladies are ready to harvest!

9763C812-6AE7-46BD-90D8-B341DBBC65A0.jpeg

Attachments

• B176DB3A-7B90-4270-9B3D-A443746964B4.jpeg
    B176DB3A-7B90-4270-9B3D-A443746964B4.jpeg
    669.4 KB · Views: 128
Very nice, great looking plant, looks like your flush is going great , and fans can give maybe just a little more. Good job I think ya nailed it. It might go another week or 2 but keep an eye on the tricombs. Really any time is good depending how you like your smoke. Think your safe from buds fading for the next 2 weeks or at least one. Personally I think your pretty much in the sweet spot now. I would not push more than a week I think , but that's just my preference for the strain with minimal amber.

Very nice, great looking plant, looks like your flush is going great , and fans can give maybe just a little more. Good job I think ya nailed it. It might go another week or 2 but keep an eye on the tricombs. Really any time is good depending how you like your smoke. Think your safe from buds fading for the next 2 weeks or at least one. Personally I think your pretty much in the sweet spot now. I would not push more than a week I think , but that's just my preference for the strain with minimal amber.
Thank you for your feedback. I’m watching them closely, trichomes are swelling and turning cloudy, but their still a lot of white pistils. Great helpful response!

White pistols yes I agree, yeah you may have started your flush a little early. There is a little extra white yes that could fill out more for sure. The thing is realistically with the drain on nutes, they most likely stalled. your almost complete you can't turn back now and add back nutes as it would do more harm than good. I done the same on my first grow. You won't be disappointed, let the tricombes tell ya, the will all look the same after they dry :)

Nice,dense buds..Congrats on a good harvest:goodjob:

Now you're entering stage 2 of "the waiting game"...

Can you believe it’s an auto flower?
Yes I can..I just got 3oz off a little 11" Lowryder#2 auto...Seems the auto
strains just keep getting better&better....

Very nice @Seraphina124

You should try your hand at a photoperiod grow, get em real big outside
I plan to grow some strains that are new to me. “Dark Devil”, “Frisian Dew”, and “Blue Dream”, one of my personal favorites. I may switch to hydroponic this time, not sure yet. Which do you guys prefer? Hydroponic or soil? That question is meant to be growing the plants outside.
Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful since I joined. Thanks!!:lot-o-toke:

I plan to grow some strains that are new to me. “Dark Devil”, “Frisian Dew”, and “Blue Dream”, one of my personal favorites. I may switch to hydroponic this time, not sure yet. Which do you guys prefer? Hydroponic or soil? That question is meant to be growing the plants outside.
Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful since I joined. Thanks!!:lot-o-toke:

It’s funny you say that. I was considering doing a hydro dark devil myself. Except I do indoor

I started hydro. Onto soilless mix now. Hydro is a pain. It's not hard, just takes so much of your time . Flushing nutes over out and over is a lot a waste . For my 3x3 sunshine mix or pro mix is perfectly fine and relatively low maintenance

I started hydro. Onto soilless mix now. Hydro is a pain. It's not hard, just takes so much of your time . Flushing nutes over out and over is a lot a waste . For my 3x3 sunshine mix or pro mix is perfectly fine and relatively low maintenance
I am going to try hydro next grow. Soil was a lot of work as well.

Back
Top Bottom