1st Grow of NL Auto: Ready to harvest?

Kargathalon

420 Member
Wondering if these Girls are ready to harvest?

Pistols are about 50% brown, trichomes are about 70% cloudy, 20-25% clear, and about 5% amber.

Background: First Grow using FFOF, and FF nutes once a week in 3 gal pots.
Just stopped giving nutes a week ago and flushed once.

I'm an industrial electrician by trade, so built my own automation system for humidity and temp control and it has worked flawlessly.
But when it comes to knowing when to harvest, nothing beats experience, and I have Zero 😆 Any veterans want to give a newbee some advice?
20230626_112532.jpg
2023-06-24-131045243.jpg
2023-06-22-175402592.jpg

Nice frosty bud there bro, not a veteran lol but looks like you could have another two weeks to go.. I wait untill the pistols are mostly orange and curled or laying down on the bud.

This section is for journaling a whole grow really bro any other questions you can ask here

✌🏽

Hi @Kargathalon Welcome!

From those pics my humble opinion is that your plant is not ready yet. I don't really see any amber trichomes in those pics. Mostly clear and some milky. My guess would be another couple weeks. That being said it would be nice to know what medium you are growing with along with the strains you are growing and the genetics and how far along the plant is?

Oh yes welcome to 420mag buddy :welcome: another bit of advice is when checking trichomes look on the actual bud not the leaf 👍🏽

Hopefully you stick around bud here's a link to the introduction pages.. say hello there and let people know what your up to, you'll meet quite a few members their that can also give advice 😁

I have to say, just from the aroma these are putting off, I feel like back in the day I would have paid quite a bit for something of this quality. I had no idea I could replicate that quality on my first grow.

Thank you to everyone who advised me on this.

At the behest of the majority I ended up waiting another 2 weeks before chopping. Dried for 7 days, and now starting the cure process. 1liter silicone seal jar, and a hygrometer inside.

Back
Top Bottom