Now I Have To Stop Smoking...

stinkywolf

So this is the deal.

I'm a HAPPY HAPPY Canadian boy, freshly graduated from Uni, got a decent first-time job.....but now find out I'll be spending the next month in Tulsa!! Of all States, Ok. is one of the MOST strict...am I correct?? If what I believe to be true, really IS, then I feel bad for those of you Tokers who live there too!!

Bottom line, I have to stop smoking for a month (which is probably for the best)....and thats just a little disappointing. In Canada....you can toke on your own....quietly....and no one will say peep. But if you get caught with even a LITTLE bit in the US......holy fuckstick!!! Off to Con-College!!

ANyway.....just thinking!!

- Wolf :hump:

4DeuceZero said:
It aint that hard to not get caught...its not like theres secret weed police or anything. I cant undertsand how people get busted...usually its a combination of stupid things and they also happen to have stuff on them.
Tis true...

Seriously dude, if you can get away with it in Canada, you can get away with it in the US. True they have stricter laws, but if you were CAUGHT in either place, their would be some penalty. If you can stay out of site, youll be alright. :grinjoint:

Easy killer. I didn't say Canada was better, I merely pointed out a difference. And I've read SEVERAL reports regarding Oklahoma's stance on Mary-Jane....and she ain't good. So lets all play nice!!

:jerkit:

Thats cool....re-reading it....it did have a touch of show-offiness to it. That wasn't intended. I just kinda feel sorry for bud burners in OK. because it seems like it must be a bitch to get things!!!

And as far as finding bud while I'm there....NOT INTERESTED! Well I shouldn't say that....not worth the RISK!! :yikes:

PEACE :hump:

Dank420 said:
yea and watch out cause your probably going to get shot in a drive by too. oh yea and make sure you don't eat anything cause you'll prolly end up gaining a good 45 lbs just from eating the food in america. and dont talk to any black people because they will probably kill you before they even answer your question. and if you go any more south then tulsa, make sure you stay away from those war-crazy southerners.

Hey now... the war-crazy southerners start way north of Tulsa.... And Inhale, we all know Canada is better anyways, so there's no sense in arguing about it. :laughtwo:

As far as the original post, I would have to suggest that you scope out the situation first. I think 4DueceZero mentioned that the only way people get busted is being stupid. Myself, I prefer smoking joints because that is the easiest evidence to get rid of, and the least evidence to have. I would say that if you come across someone willing to sell you a nick or a dime, or even a joint, I would take it. Smoke a joint, enjoy yourself.

Do it peacefully in privacy and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

As far as finding it, you might check the graveyard employees at the nearest IHOP, Kettle, or any other similar 24 hour pancake/waffle house restauraunt. Never fails. :smokin:

One slight problem....I leave in 3 days. You know any secrets you aren't telling the rest of us?? :hmmmm: Fuck....that would be nice....a weed plant that matures in 3 days...haha....I'd be rich!

Back
Top Bottom