Nute Burn or Shock?

KatoRica

I was told to transplant my garden. I had them in Kellogs organic soil but was told it contains a lot of pig crap and urine that can transfer pathogens to your buds. I transplanted them into rose buckets using a good FoxFarm mix with coco and some Happy Frog Bat Guano since they just started to pre flower. I watered them with distiled water mixed with Myco Madness and Sweet to help with the nutes and shock. They did snap back by the next day. I sprayed them with a diluted mixture of Ginormous in the evening and now some of my biggest plants lower leaves are showing rust.
Is this from to much love or shock? My Kush strains are doing better. it's my Train Wreck that is most affected.

Heres some pics. The TW looked the most stressed after transplanting and it had the biggest rootball so I left it in the 7 gal bucket. The others are in 5gal and 3 gal rose buckets. The TW is about 3 ft tall and the others are about 2 ft. The have been outside for aprox 1 month. I put them out when they were all around 6 in tall. I was hoping they would get a little biger before flowering. I hope I get at least an OZ off each one. Should I stick to the Phos and cut out all of the Nitrogen at this point?

Train Wreck 1

1a-1.jpg

Train Wreck 2

1-1.jpg

Train Wreck 3

2459.jpg

Skywalker

3389.jpg

Straberry Haze / Purp Urk 1

4320.jpg

Afgani Bull Ryder 1

I think everything is lookin' up in those last pics. Keep an eye out for anymore nute burning (which is what it appeared to be), otherwise I believe those plants are taking well to the transplant. Completely changing the grow medium like that can be very stressful...

If you are still considering giving them a good does of high P (Ginormous) at the onset of flowering, drop the Alaskan Fish and Myco for that feeding. Then you can resume a bloom nutrient schedule. Microbes (bacteria & fungi) are in effective with high Phosphorus feeding.

What are the nutrient value for the Guano and Alaskan Fish you are using?[/QUOT

Happy Frog Bat Guanp + 0-5-0 And the Fish E

= 5-1-1

And in the Humboldt nutes directions it says to add the myco in the mix untill week 3 of flower.

From the looks of the last pic, and I may be wrong it's hard to tell, you've run out of space in those smallish, square planters. Flush the daylights out of those and transplant to a larger container. Also, if you are growing these plants outdoors, you may consider wrapping the containers in a heat reflective cover, those black planters get hot in the sun, and may be causing heat issues, especially if you are rootbound.

From the looks of the last pic, and I may be wrong it's hard to tell, you've run out of space in those smallish, square planters. Flush the daylights out of those and transplant to a larger container. Also, if you are growing these plants outdoors, you may consider wrapping the containers in a heat reflective cover, those black planters get hot in the sun, and may be causing heat issues, especially if you are rootbound.

They are in 3.2 gal pots. The Kush strains are only 1 1/2 ft. My other plants are in 5 & 7 gal pots.

I did have some caterpillar damage on another plant so I,m not sure if it got to this one as well. I also had som aphids on another plant. This is a Hindu/Skunk cross and they are usually a bit more bug resistant. I did hit the plant with a little neem oil just incase but I'm not sure if that caused the damage. Would carbs help to bounce them back? I havent watered in three days so I will hit it with pure water this time.

well the best id say is if you still need to transplant the smaller ones dont mix the 2 mediums. not sure on your experience but id try to wash the roots off best i could to get rid of the mixed up medium and then only use one or the other for the new pots. coco runs at a hydro or soiless ph around 5.5 to 6 and the soil will be more like 6.3 to 6.7
as for the others that are already in bigger pots, there realy isnt much i can think of to fix this. they look burnt but they arent, that is a lock out of certain nutes causing he burnt look.

best id say is use this as a learning experience and dont mix the mediums next time. and you should be hoping for more than an ounce if they are outdoor.

Since they are already in flower should I just let them go? I don't want to shock them. My other plants seem to be doing well. The soil mixture was recomended by the owner of our local hydro store.
I have an indoor crop 2 weeks in veg in the same mix.

Back
Top Bottom