Nute burn, to much light, or both

readytogrow

I'm a noob and I grew her from seedling. She about 4 weeks. She was looking good until I saw those to spots then I thought it would be a good idea to get a water bottle and spray with fert mix the I use. I'm using mg soil and mg fert mix 20-20-20 the light I'm using is a cfl 27k 2850 lumen 42 watt bulb about 4" away.
Can someone help this noob.

We need some pictures to be able to diagnose anything...

But if you got fertilizer on the leafs and then stuck them under intense lighting - you will surely burn the leaves.

You should not use a foliar spray when you have the lights right over the top of the plant, IMO. Wait until an hour before lights on - so the plant can dry and absorb the nutes without burning.

20130908_190819.jpg
20130908_190819.jpg
20130908_190819.jpg
20130908_190819.jpg
20130908_190738.jpg
20130908_190738.jpg
20130908_190738.jpg
20130908_190738.jpg
20130908_190804.jpg

Alright dude the spots look like you have spilt nutes on her as for your food I doubt you need it yet .what I would do is pot it up to a bigger pot and fresh soil then feed plain water for a few weeks .are you letting the pot dry before you water
Yeah I take a finger and check the soil before I water

Ye get her in a bigger pot with fresh soil and only feed water fill the new pot with dry soil feel the weight then water and pot up feel the weight again and don't water till it feels like the dry soil weight and only feed water for a bit make sure you leave the water to stand for 24 hours before use to let any crap evaporate out and you will see improvements pretty soon keep us updated on here and we can help also find out what nutes are in your soil and how long there meant to last

Ye get her in a bigger pot with fresh soil and only feed water fill the new pot with dry soil feel the weight then water and pot up feel the weight again and don't water till it feels like the dry soil weight and only feed water for a bit make sure you leave the water to stand for 24 hours before use to let any crap evaporate out and you will see improvements pretty soon keep us updated on here and we can help also find out what nutes are in your soil and how long there meant to last
The soil was mg potting mix 0.21-0.07-0.14 feeding up to 3 months. I'm going to change to sta-green 0.10-0.08-0.06 feeds up to 9 months is that OK?

Depending on how lo g you plan to veg the but then it's probably better than mg soil so yes that's fine do you have or can you get some perlite or coco to add and with that soil you might never need nutes when you grow in soil you want to pot up atleast 3 times until you reach your final pot size so each pot up add new nutes so you don't need to feed you only use water this way eliminates a lot of issues such as over ferting I've done it without even testing ph .sometimes near the end you will need a little bloom nutes but it's hassle free growing and a good way to learn

Depending on how lo g you plan to veg the but then it's probably better than mg soil so yes that's fine do you have or can you get some perlite or coco to add and with that soil you might never need nutes when you grow in soil you want to pot up atleast 3 times until you reach your final pot size so each pot up add new nutes so you don't need to feed you only use water this way eliminates a lot of issues such as over ferting I've done it without even testing ph .sometimes near the end you will need a little bloom nutes but it's hassle free growing and a good way to learn[/QUOT

just a few more question if you don't mind. I don't have any Perlite or coco to add right now. is that ok? and i also wanted to know if i need to add transplant solution being this is my first transplant and i also have some blood meal that is 12-0-0 if the soil wasn't high enough with nutes

sorry to be such a Pain :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom