First grow DIY set up

I actually did some checking, and Titanium Dioxide is, in fact, the thing that makes paint white. Adding it to the mix would seem to be pointless. I'm fairly certain the various manufacturers have worked out the optimal amount many moons ago, thus adding any would seem useless.
I can see the logic behind using the flat. If I were properly motivated, I might paint one wall flat and another gloss, then use a light meter and a light at a fixed distance to test... but that seems like way too much effort. While it might make a difference in a big grow room, my little shed will stay gloss till the next paint job (probably never).

Lol, yeah im pretty sure I have a little less then half a gallon primer and flat white which will probably cover my 4x6 room enough.

So, what should i do? Start flushing or am I to late and I need to harvest. I'm 5 1/2 weeks of flowering. The 9th will be 6 weeks.
vXfqQc5.jpg
csONP9L.jpg
IqRZ2hc.jpg
HT7Dtdo.jpg

if that is the percentage of amber u want I would flush and let her dry up good!!

I read somewhere that the milky trichomes had a more energetic high were the amber is a comatosde stuck to the couch high. Is there truth to that. I dont know what percentage is best.

thats correct ! i guess 50-50 is what u want .

Cool I geuss ill flush really well and let it dry out completely. Should I stress it, pinch the branches thumb tac the stocks and stuff like that? When would be best to start?

i do see some people talking about that stuff but i dint do it .. flush them and let them dry up . dry as a bone then straight water until your ready give them 30 hrs of darkness .

here is my final product probably cut them a little earlier then they need to be cut. 7 weeks in there were some amber coloring. I think they came out pretty well for 2 ft plants. Il posed a final weight when they dry.
1lhtOaD.jpg
DFanJHW.jpg
uAFDBET.jpg
QI8Es1l.jpg

:bravo: that looks like some good smoke .

its hard to see weed and not cut it lol. every grow i get more and more patient so i can see the full potential of the strain ..
dry that shit ,smoke that shit !!!

Back
Top Bottom