Nute Def? Recovering from being out of town

Albatross

Hey guys,
I'm trying my first DWC in a 5 gallon bucket, i had to leave town for five days and i tried to do as much as I could before leaving however there seems to be signs of stress i just cant quite put my finger on what exactly it may be besides the obvious pH issue I have been dealing with the last few days.

The leaves are showing slight yellowing (which I think is fine for now) but the tips are curling upwards, as well as slight browning on the tips of the formost plant. They are about 2-3inches tall out of the hydroton. I recently moved the lights back down (they were up because i was gone). Is this just stress from the ph or lack of light possibly? or just natural growth issues?

Right now 1/4 nutes GH micro/Grow
4 cfl 6700k 23watt
82-85 day 74-76 night humidity (?)Insert Photos and Images
ph 5.5-6

Sorry for shitty quality i only have a phone to take pictures on

IMG-20120319-00016-1.jpg

IMG-20120319-00015.jpg

IMG-20120319-00014.jpg

Any help or questions would be great thanks for the help

Alba

Those guys look pretty rough I am afraid, there are not really ready for nutrients yet for starters. They are so stressed at such a young age that this will probably affect yield and possible hermie even. Not sure if I would trust them at this point......they look heat stressed as well. Try keeping the temp no higher than 72F to 75F with lights on. RH should be above 60% at this stage.

Natural growth issues?? That is a new one on me...lol!! There is nothing natural about heat stressed plants and over feeding, pH out of range, RH to low, improper lighting levels......ect...ect.

The only possible "Natural Growth Issues" is when the plant is so healthy that is grows to fast for the grower to keep up with it!! And most would love to have that issue!!

Good luck!

That is great news bro! Glad you were able to pull them through, I was a little worried there for you from the pics, most excellent skills! Ill check out the journal.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom