Nute overload or something else? What should I do to correct? First grow

oh ya ! temps of 91 are way to high unless you are using a co2 supplement , never go past 83-84 with out co2 and then you need about 1400 ppm of co2 at least and no more than about 1800 at max , but even with co2 your ph and ppm of nutes must be spot on for that to work 75 degree`s works best with no supplement of co2
I use a c02 tablet. Once I got the ph under control, she started doing really well. The tall one is the Durban poison - seems to be just fine.
I have a little northern lights that has a really bright yellow leaves on some of the new growth starting in the center. She had some brown spots early, but those seem to be cleared up. Any ideas on the yellowing?
401AE662-2CD2-4818-9773-2F46CB575CB7.jpeg
401AE662-2CD2-4818-9773-2F46CB575CB7.jpeg
D9CB0C2A-8529-4904-8E6A-949D0C3216C2.jpeg
D9CB0C2A-8529-4904-8E6A-949D0C3216C2.jpeg

Hello , I would up the nutes and calmag just a tiny bit (50ppm ).I am not a fan of growing different breeds in the same dwc as every breed has different needs for ppm`s and ph , so what works for 1 plant may not work for another , keep your ph at 5.7-5.8 , plus it also depends on what stage of growth all the different plants are at (younger need less nutes ,older like more )you can't change the rez to meet each plants needs , yellowing usually means it needs more of something (nitrogen )or it can't take in what is already there due to ph or water temp.

The plants are fighting for nutes I just did the same thing multi plant dwc and ended up pulling them all out and put into there own separate dwc buckets it only works for cloning/seedlings. Once they start blowing up the smaller plants will fight the larger ones for nutes atleast that's what happend to me once I moved them to there own bucket they stopped yellowing and showing signs of deficiencies.

I cant tell from the blurple photos but yellowing on top is usually iron deficiency. Most nutrients are taken up best with ph around 6.0-6.2 in hydro. Where are you placing the co2 tablets?

I cant tell from the blurple photos but yellowing on top is usually iron deficiency. Most nutrients are taken up best with ph around 6.0-6.2 in hydro. Where are you placing the co2 tablets?
Placing half a co2 tablet in the water.

I’ve heard ph should be more in the 5.7 range for hydro?

Certain nutrients are taken up best at slightly higher ph levels. If you are putting co2 in your Rez or grow buckets it will eventually kill your plants.

Certain nutrients are taken up best at slightly higher ph levels. If you are putting co2 in your Rez or grow buckets it will eventually kill your plants.
Oh really? The
i’ll stop the c02

Back
Top Bottom