Nute problems Blueberry 420

Fiat128

Hello I've recently started a new strain called blueberry 420. Foolishly I fed the plant the same fertilizer on the same schedule as my prior strain and it caused nutrient burns and random ones on a few. One plant had potassium toxicity while the other had a potassium deficiency and the other 2 were just plain burnt. The following day I flushed all of them for obvious reasons and they have begun to get much better on all 4 mothers. Now my question is given this is a new strain for me and in general that is sensitive to nute burn and very sensitive sense I allways error on the side of caution an go less is more for my feeding schedule what should I do when treating my water? I grow indoors in soil fox farm happy frog that has about all the nutrients the plant is gonna need even without fertilizing and my water is ph of 6.3 and tds of 60 which i believe to me to soft should I add cal mag to raise it and what should I raise it to considering the strain is so prone to nute burn?

Apology in advanced for being pedantic lol

Also how high a tds do i need in my water? so when i water I don't start to leech the calcium and magnesium from my soil

No one got any advice for me so I gotta water and I'm gonna just ed Rosenthal this bitch and raise the tds with cal mag to 180. I think that should be enough of a buffer for my soil but don't know. if any one has any experience growing this newer strain would very much apreciate your input thanks

Thank u Orlando scout for the response. No it is not auto I'm pretty traditional when it comes to growing and like to just sex my plants from reg seeds due to past hermaphrodite problem with diff auto fem strain. As for tds I agree with u in the fact that most the time u can ignore it due to marijuana love of nutrients but with this strain it seems to matter

Ive had my far share of nute sensitive plants. I also dont go over 1/2 of the recommended dose on the bottle nor do I give any nutes during veg my soil takes car of that. I grow regular photos as well, hope you find the info your searching for.

Also how was his herb lol I'm pretty excited to try never had light of jah but I love blueberry so thought the strain would be lit.

I havent tried it yet but he said its to die for. He grows more for monetary value unlike me, but said the Blueberry420 flies off the shelf. I guess its a pretty energetic buzz. I will find out this weekend were going to do a little bud swap.

Heres a pic he sent of his Blueberry 420
082bcd8e5e26a92e20f47e9d57ecc1d9.0.jpeg

Like from environmental aspect ? Cause I never liked colder temps to purple up bud it feels tacky some how lol. Except for outdoor cause it's not the growers fault

No not always colder temps some plants change due to their genetic makeup. There are multiple phenotypes of every strain. Kind of like how you can pop 2 of the same seeds but get completely different looking plants. Same with color some will stay green and some will turn purple or red all depends on genetics.

Ok gotcha I assumed cause all four of my mothers besides the nute burn did grow very diff. Th fans again for input

Wtf are the black spots? And what is going on with the leaf that's changing colors? The first pic I think is k toxicity. Feedback anyone? All pic are from diff plants except the one with black looking spots is the one I thought had k toxicity on older growth that has dissapered on new growth after I had flushed

Attachments

• 20190125_114744.jpg
    20190125_114744.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190125_114730.jpg
    20190125_114730.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190125_114633.jpg
    20190125_114633.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 20190125_114706.jpg
    20190125_114706.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 123
Sorry the color changing leaf is from the k and black spoted one but it's old growth nothing looking like that on new growth

Sorry these were supposed to go up to. the first pic here I think is light burn the second I don't think has any prob just weird genetics with the giant fat leave that curl a bit but the curl does bother me so I snapped a pic see what u guys think and no i never over water or under

Attachments

• 20190125_114922.jpg
    20190125_114922.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 20190125_114713.jpg
    20190125_114713.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 106
Actually thanks for the calming advice I suffer from a crippling anxiety problem and personality disorder and I grow my herb as a medicine but I studied it for my entire childhood and have never come across an issue nutrient or otherwise that I couldn't fix. ........untill now lol. So I'm sure I'm being a bit paranoid. Are you referring to the big one with the dark green fan leaves that appear to droop

Back
Top Bottom