Nutes choices?

vonb

I'm thinking of "Fox Farm Trio Soil Formula" or the "General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro" which should I use? for my measurements should I follow their MEASURE CHARTS SYSTEM for the weekly grow? Not only that but do I need Cal Mag? This is really too much to need to understand about growing but once I learn I know I will make a good fortune from being a grower. If anyone can help just explain the simple nutrients I will need for my first grow ever. Nothing too complicated which I can handle but I see it's a process a bit for the use of nutes... Thanks

I'm thinking of "Fox Farm Trio Soil Formula" or the "General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro" which should I use? for my measurements should I follow their MEASURE CHARTS SYSTEM for the weekly grow? Not only that but do I need Cal Mag? This is really too much to need to understand about growing but once I learn I know I will make a good fortune from being a grower. If anyone can help just explain the simple nutrients I will need for my first grow ever. Nothing too complicated which I can handle but I see it's a process a bit for the use of nutes... Thanks

I use FoxFarm nutes. They come with 3 bottles of liquids and also 3 containers of dry soluable. I recommend using all of them together. The liquids by themselves weren’t enough on my first grow. Here is a feeding schedule I’ve used and it’s worked out great for me. You can get all of them on Amazon for about $100. Should last you through a few grows. Make sure you get a TDS meter so you can measure the amount of nutes(PPM) and the amount of salt build up(EC)

A73465A3-3350-45E5-83C9-95C73C849702.png

Back
Top Bottom