Nutes

AfricanGrower

So after digesting all the information the forum has to offer on nutes for hydroponics, I finally have settled with BPN. ;)

For one, they are a big sponser of this website from what I read, and the owner is very responsive to customer questions and such. My only question for all you hydro experts out there is whether or not i should invest in a 2-part and 3-part feeding kit, or just buy the stages individual and for example grab a quart of bloom boosters separately?

The reason I ask is because this will be my first hydro grow and it would seem a bit overkill if I go all out with a kit before I get the hang of things. I wouldnt want to waste product and at the same time I am feeling more on the saving costs side :D

Any advice would be helpful:thanks:

You may want to see what happened

You might want to reconsider over the short term - I don't think you can even order these at this point in time.

GL4A and AfricanGrower,

I just ordered (and recieved delivery) from BPN about a week ago. I was aware of the thread mentioned and the situation, but wanted to support Corey and BPN and ordered anyway.

I use soil so I'm afraid I can't make a suggestion specific to your question AfricanGrower.

I had no idea about the thread, but if computers were seized and records were taken, that would only be relative to purchases made before then, if related at all as TanR s=mentioned above.

The products do seem to get a lot of praise on here regardless of the fact, but this will want to make me do a little more research into alternatives if I do weigh the risks out.

>>>I use soil so I'm afraid I can't make a suggestion specific to your question AfricanGrower.

Even so, what do you think the best package deal is on the BPN store?

Agreed AfricanGrower, any records would be from before the seizure. It's also not as though we couldn't be using the products for tomoto's or some other plants. Just buying nutrients is not illegal.

I did purchase the 2 part series in gallon containers and purchased the bloom booster in a quart size container. Total cost, including shipping was around $60. USD and arrived in about 3-4 days.

Agreed AfricanGrower, any records would be from before the seizure. It's also not as though we couldn't be using the products for tomoto's or some other plants. Just buying nutrients is not illegal.

I did purchase the 2 part series in gallon containers and purchased the bloom booster in a quart size container. Total cost, including shipping was around $60. USD and arrived in about 3-4 days.

>>>I did purchase the 2 part series in gallon containers and purchased the bloom booster in a quart size container. Total cost, including shipping was around $60.

This is the exact combo I had currently waiting in my shopping cart before I decided to get some thoughts from growers on here;)
That's what I though was most cost efficient, while still getting most benefits out of this product.

What are you talking about Tan, all I grow are juicy TOMATOES :blunt:

I would agree with you TanR if someone from BPN had come forward to explain things.

But there is nothing but public silence... I am not willing to go to jail to keep someone from BPN out of jail - if the case is weak against BPN, they will be getting a lot of pressure to turn over people... happens everyday. So I am sorry guys... I don't believe in rationalization to use a particular product. And that is exactly what TanR has done in this post.

There are too many good nute companies out there that aren't giving records to the Feds and then lieing about it.

As always, you may do as you please.

Back
Top Bottom