Need intel on AN pH Perfect please!

Ok, if i am incorrect please forgive i thought the main advantage of hydroguard was to protect your roots and res. Which apparently Wilt Guard does aswell.. according to the "professionals" lol

Sounds like they may have similar goals. My point was that they really are very different products.

Sounds like they may have similar goals. My point was that they really are very different products.
Fair enough lol

Wilt Guard
Stimulates the immune system to fight off disease - If you have ever had the experience of watching your crop deteriorate at around the 3rd to 4th week of the bloom phase then you can be sure that there are diseases attacking the roots of your plants. During the vegetative stage, your plants immune system produces chemicals that protect against diseases but during the bloom stage, as the plant redirects its energy to the flowering process, the amount of these chemicals lessen. That is why problems of this nature tend to show themselves during the bloom stage.The Canadian Xpress Induced Resistance strategy stimulates the plants own immune system allowing them to produce these chemicals again and fight off the disease. Use throughout your grow for superior crop protection and healthy, vigorous plants.Use at 1ml per litre throughout

Hydroguard
From seedling to harvest, optimizing the size and health of your roots is the first step towards maximizing your plant's yield. By creating and maintaining an ideal environment surrounding the root zone, whether in hydro or soil, you can effectively increase root tissue production and efficiency.

Copied and pasted from their website

Sound pretty close to the same but you are correct they are different. Lol one seems to use bacteria and other uses the plants own biology to accomplish the same thing is my interpretation but trust me im no expert so please take it as you will

Not to be argumentative, but what you pasted in there is advertising copy, which is intended to "magnify the mania" and "put the sizzle in the steak" as much as to convey objective information.

One's fertilizer, the other is bacteria. Different. ;)

Yes i already stated you are correct that they are different. One uses live organisms (bacteria) one uses chemicals (fertilisers). But if you research wilt guard it clearly states
"Use for preventing Potassium Deficiency & Treating Pythium Root Rot"
Both products are designed (in different ways) to provide healthy root systems.
All i know is when i did a res change my hoses were slimy to the touch and after i used wilt guard it helped dramatically.

I don't bother to present my ladies with a smogusboard of nutes and additives.... The bitches get a simple Lucas formula, with a little silica for strong limbs... A chiller is their main luxury, a necessity in the summer... I demand a lot of my plants, without a lot of work or expense..
This isn't the way i started, i had my shelves full of everything i had heard you absolutely needed.. I have simply devolved to what i do now.... Sadly, I don't name my plants, anymore... Although i did once name a pig Hamilton ..

That reminds me, a few years back, a friend of mine had a three legged guard pig he kept in his pot patch... This was some pig, but he was a bit vicious.. They kept a lot of toys with him... you could tell him to get a certain toy and he never made a mistake.... I asked my friend why the pig only had three legs? He started in on a long story about how talented the pig was.. i told him cut to the chase..... He looked at me and said, "I just couldn't eat a pig like that all at once.":rofl:

Back
Top Bottom