Nutrient deficiency?

Jwhat201

Not sure what these are but Im thinking maybe nitrogen on the bottom leaf. And the top leaves look like potassium to me but I dunno, early isn't it?

Strain is Blue Dynamite and she's at week 3 day 3 I believe. Fed A little bit of calimagic earlier today, first nute feed yet.

IMG_20151001_173130.jpg
IMG_20151001_173205.jpg

IMG_20151001_173317.jpg

Thanks for any help on this much appreciated. Also check out my other grows if you like, Black Indica #2 is budding up nice, almost done.

I have one CFL there 6500k 23 w 100w eq, My other plants not done for a week and a half. Once she's done I'll put this one in there with all those lights.

Soil's promix vegetable and herb. Not sure the PH of the soil but all my water is 6.5-7 or so.

All the same as my other grows so idk.

Looks like calcium deficiency. What kind of water are you using? Are you supplementing with some kind of cal-mag?

Appreciate the reply, since 2 waterings I'm using 6.5-7 ph'd regular water. First I wasn't ph'ing and my water normally is 7.5.

Yea man I have Calimagic. Mixed at half a teaspoon per 500ml bottle. I fed her once after noticing this, only fed a little bit because its mixed strong. Had it for my older plant but she's done with nutes now.

Since feeding she does look healthier, but the discoloration is still there :/. May be different once she drinks it all but idk.

She is still a baby. And your under cfl lights. Any veg food at 1/4 strength is fine for her. You want your ph at 5.5-6.2 in soilless mediums. She is way to young to be having deficiencies lol. Don't sweat it. Just a light dose of ferts and she will be fine. When stating from seed, those little leaves fall off anyway. And as a side note, when you first transplant a clone or a seed, using 1/2 strength FLOWER nutrients will cause massive root growth and create a healthier plant. :)

Thanks for reply man, she's into her third week though and the cotyledons are pretty much gone so I think it could be nutes. I'm using soil, pretty sure I'm in the right range. Thanks for the tip definitely try that next time. Also its on the upper leaves too and the light's pretty far away, my last grows had less stretch so I had the light closer and none of the upper leaves looked like this.

I tried calimagic yesterday thought it was calcium deficiency and nothing yet. I got koolboom there, but before I try anything else I'ma let her drink her water. Man I hope you're right and shes fine haha.

Could she possibly need phosphorous this young? anyone.

Back
Top Bottom