Nutrient / pH Problem - Please Help - Thanks

in fotos is my hand in u can see i hold the leaf and there is something purple...is this p dificiency?or k?or n?the yelloing leaves probably needs more nitrogen becoz i think i saw the colours not so green light-to yellow.

Some people believe that purple stems are a symptom of a calcium and magnesium deficiency and others believe it is a symptom of a phosphorous deficiency. If the stems are purple on the top but green on the bottom it may be a normal reaction to light from the plant. If the stems are purple on the underside and branches are purple that would be a sign of a deficiency.

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Ive been seeing the same issues here in MT, there are 5 different growers in my circle, we are all in foxfarm soil. We all tried this experiment and had 50% to 75% more on harvest and healthier roots and lush green plants. Without getting into a big breakdown please try this. Flush the shit out of your plants, Dont pH your water, then feed with a dose of grow and bloom, dont pH that either. Your probably locked out due to low soil pH. Get a digital soil probe, they cost 10 bucks. I bet your soil pH is below 5.0. If your pH is low your plants are not eating anything, i have been battling some deficiency for 5 Years until I quit ph'ing. now keep in mind once your roots heal your plants are gonna eat a lot! Monitor your soil ppm. That will tell you if your over or under feeding. My soil pH is now 6.2 when I water and 7.0 when dry. This is optimum, please check into your dirt. Hope this helps someone.

Ive been seeing the same issues here in MT, there are 5 different growers in my circle, we are all in foxfarm soil. We all tried this experiment and had 50% to 75% more on harvest and healthier roots and lush green plants. Without getting into a big breakdown please try this. Flush the shit out of your plants, Dont pH your water, then feed with a dose of grow and bloom, dont pH that either. Your probably locked out due to low soil pH. Get a digital soil probe, they cost 10 bucks. I bet your soil pH is below 5.0. If your pH is low your plants are not eating anything, i have been battling some deficiency for 5 Years until I quit ph'ing. now keep in mind once your roots heal your plants are gonna eat a lot! Monitor your soil ppm. That will tell you if your over or under feeding. My soil pH is now 6.2 when I water and 7.0 when dry. This is optimum, please check into your dirt. Hope this helps someone.

i believe u r very right i am gonna flush them well...i started this from yesterday i use a lot of water to flush them...now it is a bit late for new ph meter-measure i will buy it but i dont have the time...untill this come the girls will be ''adults''...i check again the ph and is again low...once up once low..that stress the girls..i will stop feeding the next three times water them...just water.then i will see...this grow starts good and finishing bad .but its ok ..i learn from my mistakes...thank u very very much...i will upload some pictures like i did to my journal to see them..i appriciate this...
northern light#1 buds
northern_topps_Small_.jpg

northern light x big bud #1
northern_light_1_Small_1.jpg

same
northern_Small_1.jpg

northern light again
northern_light_Small_.jpg

northern light #2 i think
northern_light_2_Small_.jpg

northern light #2 i think
northern_2_Small_.jpg

the bubblecious
bubbleciouus_Small_.jpg

the room
grow_room_1_Small_2.jpg

again bubblecious
bubblecious_top_Small_.jpg
bubblecious_Small_2.jpg

here is the afghan
afghan_Small_2.jpg
afghan_kush_Small_2.jpg
afghan_kush_ryder_Small_2.jpg
topsss_Small_.jpg
tops_s_s_Small_.jpg
tops_Small_.jpg

one question i will really need to know about this,,,,is it possible to have for example nitrogen dificiency and same time nutes burns?can this happen?

PPM....parts per million. This is the measure of mineral or nutrients in your water. Reverse osmosis water is usually naked, or has nothing in it. Well water runs around 150 ppm usually from my experience. And I dont know about city wate. Now that's out ta the way, I think your plants are actually looking pretty damn good. I would say your nitrogen levels are fine, your greened up pretty good, your bubbleicious actually looks like it gets a bit too much nitro, it seems too dark, but it could be strain. looks like you are 3 or 4 weeks in to flower, that's about when problems get bad. I think what happens is you have low soil pH, the plants can still get a lil bit of nitrogen, but when flower starts most other compounds are locked out already. Your plants look green for the most part, I believe I see some magnesium, phosphorus, potassium locked out. you can have deficiencies and toxicity at the same time, there may be too much of the wrong thing in their food and not enough of the rite thing, thus the reason for at least a 2 part nutrient. Just make sure to let your pots dry out for the most part, your roots are very sensitive at this moment and need time to recover. Dont try fixing everything at once!!!! Get your soil pH proper first and finish out this grow, start the next batch and good luck!!!!

PPM....parts per million. This is the measure of mineral or nutrients in your water. Reverse osmosis water is usually naked, or has nothing in it. Well water runs around 150 ppm usually from my experience. And I dont know about city wate. Now that's out ta the way, I think your plants are actually looking pretty damn good. I would say your nitrogen levels are fine, your greened up pretty good, your bubbleicious actually looks like it gets a bit too much nitro, it seems too dark, but it could be strain. looks like you are 3 or 4 weeks in to flower, that's about when problems get bad. I think what happens is you have low soil pH, the plants can still get a lil bit of nitrogen, but when flower starts most other compounds are locked out already. Your plants look green for the most part, I believe I see some magnesium, phosphorus, potassium locked out. you can have deficiencies and toxicity at the same time, there may be too much of the wrong thing in their food and not enough of the rite thing, thus the reason for at least a 2 part nutrient. Just make sure to let your pots dry out for the most part, your roots are very sensitive at this moment and need time to recover. Dont try fixing everything at once!!!! Get your soil pH proper first and finish out this grow, start the next batch and good luck!!!!
Thank u for replying''.I thought I have nitrogen toxicity and cal magnesium and maybe phosphorus deficiency''.I will do exactly what u said I will let it dry then just water with a bit-tiny bit of calcium to raise the pH after 2-3 watering them I will use some nutes again'.is that ok to do?from or experience what do u think.shall I do what I just said?thanks a loty

When I encountered this pH issue in my garden I flushed my pots after adding dolomite lime to soil surface, then it took about ten days For pH to rise up to 5.5, it never got above that. You will notice more difference once you start a new pot.

I want to say something it seemed strange'yesterday was dry the soil.I water them (just water and very very little calcium... today the one pot with the northern #2 was dry at all,that's means that the roots are OK and ~drink~ the water in a day.. this shows if I am not wrong that roots works well. am I wrong?the other there was still wet the soil(the afghan the northern #1 and the bbblecious. I saw th bubblecious had in the plate under the pot water so I make a measure it shows me 6.5 and it was 5.5 the other 2 with wet soil I didn't measure the pH.what is happening. very strange. one day a bit very small amount of calcium and the pH 1.0 up?is it possible this to happens coz I water them with rain water? and a last question if I cut one branch with buds(not ready for harvest) just to have some to smoke. so if I cut a branch do u think the other buds will get bigger? I hope u understand my question, thank u very much

Thanks .I will update some photos soon to see. but I don't know how long needs more to finish'it is 60 days and the strain info said that it will be ready in 60 days from seed and the other two now getting buds.they took much more time than what was in strains info.we'll talk soon'.thanks

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

i got one it is 60x i will buy batteries,in my journal (url)-(New To The Forum - New To Autos) upload many pictures from the begin till now...here i will upload only the last pictures...thanks anyway...i think i will harvesting when they are very strong 50%...coz all the grows be4 i harvest on 10-15%....

Back
Top Bottom