O.G. Genetics Truth behind strains

Slick50

I Manage a Hydroponics Store in Cali. I am also an amateur Breeder-Pollen Chucker. I was approached by Johhny MaleG (as he calls himself) in March of 2010. He had bought 3 packs of seeds from Cali Connection and had gathered up a bunch of clones from local clubs and wanted to start a clone business with. He had never grown hydro and had a house full of sick plants. So I stupidly agreed to help him. After two weeks of my Hydro regimen the plants were off and running. We worked tirelessly to separate rooms in the garage, stapling panda paper, ducting etc. etc. At the end of it all we had a fully functional grow, complete with a breeding area for me, a clone area for Johnny and a flower room for us. I had just completed my first feminizing project at that time with a cross between Da Purps and Afghan Landrace, creating " Capo Kush " I had given all the beans away to be tested but about 50. Those I sprouted and brought over to Johnny's house and put in his back yard for a summer grow. Our goal was to use that money from that harvest to fuel our breeding program and make an appearance at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. I had been to Amsterdam many times and was ready for the Cup. Fast forward the Capo plants were so Big and beautiful, so stable!! Great breeding stock. We also had a kiddy pool with all the clones that Johnny had collected from the local clubs and decided he didn't want to take care of anymore so I kept those alive too. We ended up with a male from each of the strains from Cali Connection and A "Greenhouse Seeds" Bubba Kush(male)I was able to make select crosses between Alien Dog (male) Alien Bubba (male) Deadhead OG (male) and the Greenhouse Bubba(male) to the Capo Kush(female). Johnny never took the males out of the yard and an open pollination took place between all the males and Capo Kush (female) and the clones in the kiddy pool= Blue Dragon(female), Blackberry Kush(female),Hindu Skunk (female)Querckle(female). Harvest time came and we had a shitload of seeds and OG Genetics was born. We decided to go to Kush Con to promote our Company. While at Kush Con all I saw was laziness and lack of overall effort from Johhny. Upon returning home I was bombarded with phone calls from angry clone customers yelling at me saying we sold them males. I confirmed that Johnny never sexed the beans from Cali Connection and had been selling male clones to tons of people. That was the kicker for me. I left Og Genetics in December of 2010 and took cuts from everything there so I could weed out the male. Since that time they got busted with 2300 plants and an Alligator. Johnny has tried his hardest to blame the bust on me because I got pulled over with a bunch of plants and Medicine and I produced our non-profit paper work and was let go. A follow up investigation led the a knock on his door with OUT a warrant and HE LET THEM IN in and proceeded to tell on himself. I am still doing what I do which is breeding-pollen chucking. I have never tried to hijack a forum to promote myself. I just want to breed bomb ass strains.

That's enough for me

SLICK 50

wow, with friends like that who needs enamies right. yeh i had a buddy like that to his dad grows, has for years my buddy got handed a 4 light room not huge but a good start. 25 clones and about 25 yrs. of grow knowledge from his ol'man and it still wasnt enough he didnt want to keep up the bills, do the labor, or anything. im like man your an idiot for pissing that away i would have gladly took that on and made the most of it. i guess everything is more rewarding when you have to work and earn it oppose to having it handed to ya. dont let that guy detour ya.

everybody wants something for nothing, just becasue your a pot head doesn't mean you have to live up to the stereo type of a lazy slacker. good bud requires a great deal of work and sounded like you where more than doing your part. sounds like you got some awesome crosses from that backyard pollination explosion. just wondering if you are growing outdoors now a days with so many people out in cali growing how do you know you dont get pollen from somebody down the street? :Namaste:

everybody wants something for nothing, just becasue your a pot head doesn't mean you have to live up to the stereo type of a lazy slacker. good bud requires a great deal of work and sounded like you where more than doing your part. sounds like you got some awesome crosses from that backyard pollination explosion. just wondering if you are growing outdoors now a days with so many people out in cali growing how do you know you dont get pollen from somebody down the street? :Namaste:

That is so true!! So many people growing now and much of them for the first or second time how can you be sure if you aren't getting pollen from the guy down the street?:bravo:

wow, with friends like that who needs enamies right. yeh i had a buddy like that to his dad grows, has for years my buddy got handed a 4 light room not huge but a good start. 25 clones and about 25 yrs. of grow knowledge from his ol'man and it still wasnt enough he didnt want to keep up the bills, do the labor, or anything. im like man your an idiot for pissing that away i would have gladly took that on and made the most of it. i guess everything is more rewarding when you have to work and earn it oppose to having it handed to ya. dont let that guy detour ya.

Thanks and I intend on doing my own thing from now on partners are not for me.

Back
Top Bottom