Obama's Biden pick - awful!

Picture this nightmare,,,
Click your mouse around and Help Sara find her way around the White House..
Can you find Her the Dog???

It doesn't matter who is in it will be politics as usual and we don't stand a chance at the federal level to overturn the weed laws. Congress is the key if you want change at the Fed level...period. The only way to get something done is at the State level. Have our Goveners thumb their noses at the Feds and legalize cannibas, thats the only way !

Peace

Smoke'

What if I get into the white house? I don't think biden is a bad guy. He has the experience that Obama might not have. Obama and biden don't see eye to eye, and that's a good thing. Obama chose him so that he would always be there to think of a different solution to problems, not just the same old "yes" man.

It doesn't matter who is in it will be politics as usual and we don't stand a chance at the federal level to overturn the weed laws. Congress is the key if you want change at the Fed level...period. The only way to get something done is at the State level. Have our Goveners thumb their noses at the Feds and legalize cannibas, thats the only way !

Peace

Smoke'

The Pot issue has already been on the floor of Congress back in April of this year. Introduced by Barney frank and Ron Paul.
It has been sitting in the Justice Dept committee since that time.
I have found that the Justice Department has done absolutely nothing.. In Fact, There are thousands of issues up for review just sitting.
Again the Justice Department is just sitting and not doing their Job,,,Pure Political Bullshit.....

The Pot issue has already been on the floor of Congress back in April of this year. Introduced by Barney frank and Ron Paul.
It has been sitting in the Justice Dept committee since that time.
I have found that the Justice Department has done absolutely nothing.. In Fact, There are thousands of issues up for review just sitting.
Again the Justice Department is just sitting and not doing their Job,,,Pure Political Bullshit.....

Abso-frickin-lutely It would take all the members, or at least a vast majority, to get something going on it. That's why I say it needs to take place at the State level and tell the Feds to kiss it !

Peace

Smoke'

They are all the same, so I don't see it making that much difference.

GWB has been America's Karma and over the past 8 years I have seen little or no change in the American people. So what ever comes next will not be better until the people become better.

I am a liberal, so I always vote left wing, but like I said, it does not matter who we vote for....we're (sadly) boned!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom