Obama's Biden pick - awful!

The President will set the policy...
Biden has been on the road in key states since he has been picked....

And Obama hasn't said anything of substance yet. (Don't take that for McCain support).

And every other word out of Biden's mouth is a gaff.

I'm overly frustrated at the incompetence out there. 300 milllion people out there and these 2 boobs are all we can find? Give me a break.:thedoubletake:

And don't get started on the Banks crap. UGH!

Peace,
Akorn:bongrip:

Here's another Biden quote, this time directly about MMJ: "We have not devoted nearly enough science or time to deal with the pain management and chronic pain management that exists. There’s got to be a better answer than marijuana. There's got to be a better answer than that. There's got to be a better way for a humane society to figure out how to deal with that problem."

What if all science worked like this? It would be like, "Sure: nuclear energy is cheap and clean and has killed far fewer people than coal or oil. France runs almost entirely off of the stuff! But for some reason I'm prejudiced against it, so there must be a better answer for a humane society than working with spooooky radiation." Oh, wait, that IS how all science works when the government gets involved.

WHY (here comes the constant, rhetorical, unanswerable question), why do a**holes like Biden have such a prejudice against MMJ? Is it really just because those scary dark folks were smoking it in their jazz clubs in the 1930s? Maybe we could move beyond that sometime...?

That, Obama hasn't said anything of substance yet..Statement is total bull.
Dig and read.... His plans are all out there....
McCain also has some plans....But will cost Americans a hell of a lot more money over the long term...
And guess what?? Biden is the best on the ballot for foreign affairs hands down...Especially with this war.....
Oh as of this morning.. Miss Palin is still hidden from the Public and the Press....
Just tune in on the debate tonight....

OH MY GOD,,,,,See Palin struggle was almost painful...:):):)
Thank you for another true moment,,,, Presented by youtube...:)
Maybe that's her daughter in the 2nd video????????

Ok growrilla. A vote for Obama is no better? Did you read what I just wrote?

So you think right to choose is no better than abortion criminalization? I beg to differ.

Those slight differences in policy are the things that draw voters into the never ending party shuffle game. As much as he may claim to be pro life.......mcain isn't the scotus, the courts have ruled on that, changing the courts is the only way to change that. mccain would be laughed at to try to just ban it. To me mccain's stance on abortion is just as screwed as biden's stance on pot. I just can not imagine anyone on this forum voting for a man who picked the drug Nazi as his vp... to make all of the horrible draconian drug laws, then decide medical is ok after he is gonna be vp is bull shit.

Geez, I hope people do more than watch a couple YouTube videos before they make a choice.

McCain certainly is an a**hole. No doubt about it. And it seems like Obama is much less of an a**hole when he's all by himself. But this thread is about Obama's horrible choice of drug warrior Joe Biden--the man who literally invented the term "Drug Czar."

Here's what Tommy Chong has to say on the issue: "Joseph Biden comes off as a liberal democrat, but he's the one who authored the bill that put me in jail. He wrote the law against shipping drug paraphernalia through the mail -- which could be anything from a pipe to a clip or cigarette papers."

And what better expert could you want than Tommy? :bongrip:

amen tommy is so right, if you look up all the drug war crap that guy WROTE or signed its crazy. vote for r p!

my opinion Boss, you are right! aint no way u can waist your vote on A THIRD party..Biden is just there to keep Obama up on forgien policies and shit like that...u have a choice..if your middleclass your going wit obama.. if your rich your going wit mccCaiinne,If you watched the debate last night he said nothing about how or Acknoledged the middle class and how shit is going now there WILL BE nO MIDDLE CLASS JUST rich anD POOR..and im sure as HELL NOT RICH!! so u already know what it is!!!!.....aS fAR as biden on the whole bUD THING...hey im still doiN me!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit where credit's due: I thought Biden rocked the debate last night.

Yes, I still disagree with him on just about everything. But man, if I ever really mess up, I'd want Biden as my lawyer. That man can spin like very few I've ever heard. So calm and seemingly-passionate and deceptively-reasonable. It's really a shame that the guy with such clear political skills is also a drug-warrior, anti-privacy, authoritarian prick.

That said, let me get back to my usual point............ VOTE LIBERTARIAN!

Palin looked like a talking doll.
Pull her string and out comes your favorite McCain phrases. Especially when she did not want to answer the question.....
Biden clearly and decisively roasted Palin...

TimJ's high again. :grinjoint: Palin clearly beat Biden with her smooth canned answers...even when she didn't answer the question, 3 times in a row. I watched it in HD and all I can say is holy shit Biden's one tired mo-fo. He was way too polite also. If I heard him say "McCain did this..." one more time I was gonna puke. Please don't take that for Re-pube-licker support. But I'm sure as hell not voting for that "say nothing" dumb ass B. Hussein Obama. If that ship dit would say something concrete he'd be better off. Bounces all around the point and never says anything. UGH! I hate that politically correct bullshit.

My 2 cents.
Akorn:bongrip:

I hate to burst your bubble, but B. Hussein Obama has reversed himself on that policy since that video was made, and now that the Pot Nazi Biden is on board, he will never revert to it. Sorry, but that's how it will roll. And stop fooling yourself about the president calls the shots. Biden will insert his influence and you damn well know that.

...there are far greater issues we need to worry about. As much as I'd love to see cannabis legalized, it won't happen.

Good call. Ultimately, I think the goal should be a smaller government that is too preoccupied with those more important issues to care much about herb.

Read the interview in the times with Biden. It tells you why he was chosen and what his duties will be. Will he advise Obama? Yes. Will he make decisions for Obama? Not a chance.

Do you have something to say about his middle name, or is it a latent attempt to draw in some ignorant secular prejudice?

You can call him Barry.

If you have not heard him say anything definitive about anything, in all of the vetting and all of the interviews, you must not understand English, or you just don't want to hear it.

Does it seem incredibly rude to anyone else that McCain turned his back on that woman while she was speaking (in the second clip)? Shes obviously real passionate about the issue and once she mentions marijuana he turns and does his little walk? Maybe that's not a big deal but it seems like a jerk move to turn your back on a person who you'll be representing just because their ideals are different from yours... Not to mention his response was a little condescending.

Sometimes it's the subtle things that really give away a persons character.

Back
Top Bottom