Odd problem with plants in veg and in flower

Drogon

Does anyone know what this issue might be caused by? It seems to be affecting my plants in veg as well as in flower. All plants are in coco using sensi coco grow and flower respectively. Temps and humidity have been okay, and ive already had a few successful runs without seeing this issue, even with the same mom and clones. Leaves start to get discolored, dry, crispy and fall off. while in veg it happens to the lower fan leaves, however in flower it does the same thing until about week 5 where it aggresively affects the upper fan leaves. I may be wrong but dont think it is a pest issue because i dont visually see any, and ive also sprayed with neem oil and other organic pesticides heavily before the problem got this bad. Im not really sure where to go from here. any help would be greatly appreciated. please let me know if there is any more info I can provide that would be useful in identifying this issue.

Veg Mom:

Plants in flower:

May be a dumb question, but have you already ruled out nutrient deficiencies? Are you using CalMag Plus or any other calmag supplements?

Definitely not a dumb question, I was wondering the same thing. However, the sensi coco line is formulated with additional cal mag because of the coco medium. Also Ive run the exact same clones from the exact same mom with the same nutrients before and everything came out good. so that kind of has me thinking its not a nutrient problem, but maybe??

Idk, it’s worked wonders for me when leaves start to look like that. I also had some clones that got all jacked up from humidity when I went on vacation recently and calmag plus seemed to be the cure to get them back on track. I’ve seen a lot of calmag deficiency photos that look very close to yours, so could be worth a shot on one plant to see if/ how it responds. Hopefully the wiser growers on the forum can confirm root cause/ resolution tips for you. I’ll be watching and sending good vibes that everything works out!

Definitely worth a shot, thanks for your reply! I’ll update with results. Anyone else seen this before?

Back
Top Bottom