Odor Problem

GroundControl

Hi,
I have an odor problem ;)
The problem is I can no longer smell pot.

I buy a bag if I stick my nose right into the bag I can get a slight scent.
I don't know if its because I've been smoking it for too long (41 years minus 2 in The Navy in the 80's).
I have no idea why.
Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to fix it?

never heard of anything like it. can you smell other scents fine?

Yeah. Just pot...That I know of.
My cloths smelled of growing plants and someone at work let me know that I smelled of pot.

I come home and don't smell anything.
Stick my head right in closet and smell deeply I get a slight smell of it.

That happens to me when I am in the flower room for a long time. After getting about 30 min of fresh air I can smell again. It is like taking a dump, It blows everyone else away more then you lol.

Wow, that would suck. I love the smell of weed.
Have you found the flavor profiles reduced too?
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.
Taste is normal.
I too love the smell of pot and probably have sat with flowering plants just breathing in deeply in the past..
Not anymore.

That happens to me when I am in the flower room for a long time. After getting about 30 min of fresh air I can smell again. It is like taking a dump, It blows everyone else away more then you lol.

lol.. For me it doesn't come back.

Ok, well I found this on WikiLeaks.
Olfactory fatigue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And after reading it, now I know why sometimes i catch a whiff of it when I walk into someplace that has coffee brewing.

Guess Ill have to start grinding some coffee beans now and again. (I Dont drink it).

good find.
I still don't if its going to help.
I've bought a bag of coffee..and have brewed a few cups.
Walked into Weed room and still dont smell a thing.
That could be because they are too young still (might be but have to be getting close to being odoriferous).
Another week or so and Im sure they will be producing odor. Then hopefully I can see better.

I wonder.. does anyone know if I flood the grow room with outside air if that will drown dilute the smell enough to not have the whole house smell of it?

Back
Top Bottom