# of caregivers or dispensaries in Michigan?

I'm a Mi caregiver. But have not started accepting patients yet. :roorrip:

Is it legal for a lic. Mich. Card holder to start plants only by request for more then one care giver or more important is it legal to distibute started plants in such a way that anyone could raise them at there own home for them self instead of having to find some one to sell them and unknown substance with not knowning how clean,how cut, thc value ,flavor or and most importantly pedigree efects of what there puting in there mouth or lungs? I want to put control in your hands at a fraction of the cost, but I need to know how far I can go without geting into trouble. We have finaly got to the edge of sanity and able to relief pain without hugh cost. I think I would like to start a club (none profit) for those of us who can't put out 2 or 3 hundred a week or even a month for pain releif. We should have control of our own budgit and not have to deside is it bills or a moment without pain. I want to help and I think I'm on to something but I don't want jail as my reward. So tell me how many plant starts can I put togeather for how many people if all I'm providing is starts from seeds not clones. Do I have to be a church or a club. Each plant would be set up so all you need is southern exposure above 70 f. And a little water once in awhile, just like a designer house plant. How much trouble would I be in. You would pick your buds as they ripen. Dry or mix in blender, Injesting you get a slower high but 100% of product, smoking 50% goes up in smoke. Gart000056

Is it legal for a lic. Mich. Card holder to start plants only by request for more then one care giver or more important is it legal to distibute started plants in such a way that anyone could raise them at there own home for them self instead of having to find some one to sell them and unknown substance with not knowning how clean,how cut, thc value ,flavor or and most importantly pedigree efects of what there puting in there mouth or lungs? I want to put control in your hands at a fraction of the cost, but I need to know how far I can go without geting into trouble. We have finaly got to the edge of sanity and able to relief pain without hugh cost. I think I would like to start a club (none profit) for those of us who can't put out 2 or 3 hundred a week or even a month for pain releif. We should have control of our own budgit and not have to deside is it bills or a moment without pain. I want to help and I think I'm on to something but I don't want jail as my reward. So tell me how many plant starts can I put togeather for how many people if all I'm providing is starts from seeds not clones. Do I have to be a church or a club. Each plant would be set up so all you need is southern exposure above 70 f. And a little water once in awhile, just like a designer house plant. How much trouble would I be in. You would pick your buds as they ripen. Dry or mix in blender, Injesting you get a slower high but 100% of product, smoking 50% goes up in smoke. Gart000056

This can be researched in Michigans Medical Marijuana laws..Or again, contact the Cannabis college in Southfield, Mi..@ 888-633-4769

Thank you i will call them. All my life i've made it my mission to help people help them self. We have been given a great gift and left to ponder at what to do with it. Some are puting there lief in danger by going to pushers and trying to deal in a rashional way with a unpredictable and very danderous world that has is nothing but greed and pain. That's what they do. Someone has to figure out how people can get what they need without getting in over there head. We are left hanging waiting for the next step in evolution and evolution is slow. I'm quite sick my self and i want to help so i'll call the phone number and continue to experiment. I'm hopeing, no i'm praying i have the answer so again people can take care of there self instead of depending on strangers for a drop of mercy. Gary000056 please don't jugde me for my misspelling and bad grammer, i do care how about you?

Thank you i will call them. All my life i've made it my mission to help people help them self. We have been given a great gift and left to ponder at what to do with it. Some are puting there lief in danger by going to pushers and trying to deal in a rashional way with a unpredictable and very danderous world that has is nothing but greed and pain. That's what they do. Someone has to figure out how people can get what they need without getting in over there head. We are left hanging waiting for the next step in evolution and evolution is slow. I'm quite sick my self and i want to help so i'll call the phone number and continue to experiment. I'm hopeing, no i'm praying i have the answer so again people can take care of there self instead of depending on strangers for a drop of mercy. Gary000056 please don't jugde me for my misspelling and bad grammer, i do care how about you?

It is'nt about bad spelling or grammer, but whats in your heart Well Said my friend...:roorrip:

Being a caregiver in Michigan means someone has made u there caregiver because they are to unhealthy to grow themselves and so u are allowed to grow 12 plants for that person at one time.
U can legally be a caregiver for up to 5 people at any given time.If that is the case u could grow 60 plants at a time.12 per person.
I have my card.On the back it says NO CAREGIVER because i am healthy enough to grow my own.On the front of the card it says i am allowed to possess plants.
.:bong:

JUST WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND SAY "HI"!!

----another MMMJ Caregiver here!!

i just hopped in the boat, but i'm here to paddle (help) now if you need me!!

also, there is some good info in my signature about MMMJ and on Tuesday 4-20 im gonna take down a 6 footer LIVE!! we gonna broadcast live video all day. also, a member of the board from the Michigan MMJ Association will be around to answer any questions anyone has..... in REAL TIME!! i can only imagine the differences in questions you may have coming from the insurance field compared to a grower..... so this may be a prime time to corner someone who REALLY has the answers on those topics us growers/patients dont know much about.

we gonna have a fun day, educate a crapload of people (we hope) and myself and 4 other caregivers will be showing off the finest medicine Michigan has to offer (well, if you ask ME it is) :ganjamon:

there will be patients on hand testing new meds and giving smoke reports. and we are going to build a 12 site bubble system from the ground up for everyone to watch and get some ideas.

truly, we hope you can join. you will learn something. check the link in my signature.

not to show off (heehee) but to give you a little nudge in the side..... here is the 4-20 victim, and, hopefully, 420's "April-Plant of the Month" winner :goodluck:

.......... what a sexy Michigan native:

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

0414001205.jpg

hope to see you around!!

Hi cough 80, Sorry I think you got the wrong person. But I sure hope anyone who puts in the time and patcients it takes to raise the perfact crop, gets compensated in what ever way it turns there crank. Just kiding but fair is fair right? GREENEST regards to you and yours, Gary000056

any updates mmdinsurance?

Back
Top Bottom