OG Kush Ghost: How long in flower?

Hey Nicky, I used to grow Full on Sativas in tents just to shit purists... Lol
Left after about 1m in veg and flipped, you will be battling to stop it hitting top of a 2m... Goes batshit in over 20L pots.
Anything with Haze in it tends to go large. Yield, under 600w hps 600g sqm, no probs.

I agree on the trichome as the ulrimate indicator of when you harvest, as is the only true way, but never hurts to have a rough idea for nutes etc how long the strain runs on average.
Tangerine Dream is a nice smoke.... Smokin some now....

Year old Tangerine compressed bud.
WP_20190404_15_20_39_Pro.jpg
thanks for response. I understand totally. Didnt even consider nutes as the reason. Anyway, looks lije I'm I for a serious training battle. I'm gonna ha e to SOG IT then cuz i only have a 2x2 tent haha thank you so much man. Excellent to know someone who's actually grown it. I usually do autos. But for more experience . o only have room for like 4 if i SOG ill let you know man. Thanks again

I think if you flipped a few days ago.... Hang on... One of the stretchiest strains in flip, dont worry its normal for a haze cross... More Sativa than Indica. You will be fine. Just wing it, I do, KISS.
Keep It Simple Stupid.
One of the best things to learn in hydro.
10yrs in coco, never used an EC meter or PH pen. Only one drop ph tester.. Haha.
The plants tell you everything

Gorilla Glue... Lucky bugger... Nice strain
OG .. Just running a gelato cross of that now... Very Indica.

Back
Top Bottom