Soil for Ghost OG

Miracle Grow is a product made by Scott's the same company that brings you Monsanto's Round Up and all those other nasty ass chemicals that are killing the earth.

I would NEVER knowingly purchase any product made or distributed by those corporations.

Ok that outta the way. NO dont use miracle grow.

Sounds sorta like your going soil-less medium outdoors which is a first ... I've never seen anyone do that but I'm sure they're out there.

for soil-less or even soil outdoors - you want some large containers 30 gal is good. Try some MegaCrop or if you wanna grow organic try some Geo Flora ... I've had good results from both outdoors and use the Geo-Flora indoors in containers.

Look into coco coir easier to use then soil imo.
I know cause I can go away for a week or longer growing in soil and I only have to mix my soil ONE TIME and its done. Water is the only thing I need with soil.

Its sooo much harder than mixing chemicals every other day .... I'm missing something.

Actually I'm not cause I can taste my weeds.

Auto Ghost OG Strain Specifications​

Colorado Ghost OG, Auto OG Kush
20.00%
65 - 75 days
Out: 120 - Per Plant
In: 400 - M2
65 - 75 days (Flowering)

you maybe want ten gallons of super soil mix for an auto that is done in 75 days , i use 7 gallon but moving up to 10 gallons next run , i can send you a recipe of soil-less mix coco/ peat base with some dry amendments i do not cook , its none cook i do , i never used miracle grow i call it miracle noooooo !:laugh:

these are my autos different strains in 7 gallons so ten gallon should be plenty :) :thumb: only 440 watts of light and mostly water only

100_0259.JPG

Back
Top Bottom