OG Kush Ghost: How long in flower?

Hi Sarah. When growing an ideal flower time is impossible to give for any strain. The reason for this is that everything you do when growing directly affects what the plant becomes and when.

What you feed, how much light, what type of light, how much stress the plant has had, and quite literally millions of other variables will gain you different results with the same strain.

If you and I both took the exact same cut of ghost OG and grew it our optimal Harvest times would differ. Sometimes it can be different by a half a month off, even with the same strain and same pheno of the strain. Our buds would have different strengths smells, different potencies, and different looks.

Now with all of that said if you are looking for things that flower faster or slower you can do that. But trying to predict an exact date on when is going to be optimal to harvest is just not how it works.

No problem.

Also look for threads on this forum having to do with when to harvest. Pretty sure there will be some good info. I got a feeling in the growing section there is probably a sticky post having to do with trichomes.

The quick version would be you need to have a microscope or at least a magnifying glass. Then you will need to look at the trichomes on the calyxes. I usually aim for about 15% being orange or amber colored and 85% being white. Although some people can go as far as 40% or even 50% Amber.

What is the Ideal Flower time For
Ghost OG KUSH ??
BLUE ALIEN??
SUNSET SHERBERT ??
TANGERINE DREAM ??
GREEN CRACK ??
BLUE BERRY ??
Hey Sarah, most of those you can find info on leafly.
Tangerine Dream I have grown, gets big, is pretty sativa leaning, could go 90days in flower and be just right.
Og kushes are indica dom, 55-60 days.
Blueberry is about 70-75 day

No problem.

Also look for threads on this forum having to do with when to harvest. Pretty sure there will be some good info. I got a feeling in the growing section there is probably a sticky post having to do with trichomes.

The quick version would be you need to have a microscope or at least a magnifying glass. Then you will need to look at the trichomes on the calyxes. I usually aim for about 15% being orange or amber colored and 85% being white. Although some people can go as far as 40% or even 50% Amber.
i have a jelers loop.. amd a 2.0 led digital usb microsrope

No problem.

I think I will prefer 75 - 85% I have all the time in the world

Attachments

• 2018_0404_000836_001.JPG
    2018_0404_000836_001.JPG
    743.5 KB · Views: 103
i have a 2.0 digital led usb microscope :circle-of-love:

That is the hole joy of this.. For never growing anything before I am so amazed with the ladies.... I really only do the things that are in the "NOW" . I learn everything I can before I make any Decision with them.. I just watch in listen to them.. They will let me know what they what or do not want... Thanks again Everyone on here is the bast !!!! GROW ON MY FELLOW GRENNIES :420::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::nomo::420:

That is the hole joy of this.. For never growing anything before I am so amazed with the ladies.... I really only do the things that are in the "NOW" . I learn everything I can before I make any Decision with them.. I just watch in listen to them.. They will let me know what they what or do not want... Thanks again Everyone on here is the bast !!!! GROW ON MY FELLOW GRENNIES :420::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::nomo::420:
Youre welcome good job

Hey Sarah, most of those you can find info on leafly.
Tangerine Dream I have grown, gets big, is pretty sativa leaning, could go 90days in flower and be just right.
Og kushes are indica dom, 55-60 days.
Blueberry is about 70-75 day
How big did it get and what was your yeild? I just got a tangerine dream I'm so curious

How big did it get and what was your yeild? I just got a tangerine dream I'm so curious

Hey Nicky, I used to grow Full on Sativas in tents just to shit purists... Lol
Left after about 1m in veg and flipped, you will be battling to stop it hitting top of a 2m... Goes batshit in over 20L pots.
Anything with Haze in it tends to go large. Yield, under 600w hps 600g sqm, no probs.

I agree on the trichome as the ulrimate indicator of when you harvest, as is the only true way, but never hurts to have a rough idea for nutes etc how long the strain runs on average.
Tangerine Dream is a nice smoke.... Smokin some now....

Year old Tangerine compressed bud.
WP_20190404_15_20_39_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom