OG'S Little Slice Of Flowers

Just doing a drive-by to ask how's the smoke off that GF OG?
Both sprouts here are plodding right along.. I even topped the oldest one after her second set of leaf...1-then threes then top.
I did see she acted typical OG in plant,, being with a smaller yield... But most OG's react well to alot of toppings... I mean most OG's I've gown over the years woodn't produce a much larger main cola if left untopped.... So the more topps the better.... Least that's my plan of attack with this run.... But I'll grab a cut to be sure and adjust as needed.. You know if that was your first run at her,,, she'll be better in the second. Takes one or two grows to 'learn' how she needs to be treated.... And my Puppy can use a companion in flower..... I can't think of anything better than a OG variant... Thanks........ Keepem Green

Just doing a drive-by to ask how's the smoke off that GF OG?
Both sprouts here are plodding right along.. I even topped the oldest one after her second set of leaf...1-then threes then top.
I did see she acted typical OG in plant,, being with a smaller yield... But most OG's react well to alot of toppings... I mean most OG's I've gown over the years woodn't produce a much larger main cola if left untopped.... So the more topps the better.... Least that's my plan of attack with this run.... But I'll grab a cut to be sure and adjust as needed.. You know if that was your first run at her,,, she'll be better in the second. Takes one or two grows to 'learn' how she needs to be treated.... And my Puppy can use a companion in flower..... I can't think of anything better than a OG variant... Thanks........ Keepem Green

Thanks for for dropping in brother. She hits very well, get a citrus/lime with a sweet earthy tones, maybe a touch of coffee. Will be topping the next few going into flower to find out.

A few from veg, Black Azad

DSCN7264_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7265_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7266_1024x768.JPG

Triple Barrel OG

DSCN7268_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7269_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7270_1024x768.JPG

Jetlag

DSCN7272_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7273_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7274_1024x768.JPG

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Getting things moving, 2 just came out of flower so that will oopen up some much needed space in veg. Icookie 3 came down day 63.

DSCN7366_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7368_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7370_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7372_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7374_1024x768.JPG
DSCN7376_1024x768.JPG

Then we have the Black Azad she is sitting at 63 days will go a couple more, has a sweet Anise smell to her and some lovely color.

Just driving thru and giving a progress report................... Kids got abit taller than I expected.. But then uneven lighting from being grown with her older siblings. accounts for all that.... She,,, I hope one is,,, is atadd taller than should be.

But @OG1969 after seeing your grow,,,, I'm hoping for one female,,, so i can butcher her into half a grow,,,, next month,,, along with a half room of tried and true Puppies.

Of the two I have growing,,, hope one's female,,, if so I need 4-6 cuts to fill half the room. But even after a close look tonight,,, his nuts ain't dropped yet.... Nor has she grew any hair??????????

One thing I know about OG strains,,, is you can NEVER spend enough time working with the veg plants...... The more you top,, especialy when young,,, equals more buddage.... OG variants never been known to grow 'BIG' buds......
2 gram-4 gram tops,, so the more Topps,,,, more buds. Top young and offten=OG buds...

But then,,, mine are lanky as fuck,,, well not really but taller.... But truth,,, I just want a female I can rape for 4-5 cuts........ And then flower the mother.... If she works,,, I'll do a 50/50% puppies/og next grow........... My Pup's are a small yield,, and most OG are too.... Seeing ain't a market here in Oregon anymore,,,, quality/quantity....... It's the only market anymore............... Well I babbled enough.... Girls look sweet.........

OK final score,,, 1 female,, 1 male.. He's gone now............... But I have topped this female down into a multiple branching bush.... And got 4 main tops cut nd in the cloner... Things are abit slower seeing cooler weather,,, but I know 3 outta 4 should make it... They look healthy as hell rootless and all........... But I have faith...

Soon as I see roots''' the mother is ready to got to flower.......... Acouple neem sprayings,, and a 4' stake for the support I know she'll need.. I do have damn near 24 'main' top sites on her..... Now we just need to see...

Hey By now ,@OG1969 you should've sampled cures product??????????????????

Is she a winner,, or just a flash in the pan??????????

You get out less than me my friend.................. Just Keepem Green

OK final score,,, 1 female,, 1 male.. He's gone now............... But I have topped this female down into a multiple branching bush.... And got 4 main tops cut nd in the cloner... Things are abit slower seeing cooler weather,,, but I know 3 outta 4 should make it... They look healthy as hell rootless and all........... But I have faith...

Soon as I see roots''' the mother is ready to got to flower.......... Acouple neem sprayings,, and a 4' stake for the support I know she'll need.. I do have damn near 24 'main' top sites on her..... Now we just need to see...

Hey By now ,@OG1969 you should've sampled cures product??????????????????

Is she a winner,, or just a flash in the pan??????????

You get out less than me my friend.................. Just Keepem Green

Hey brother, thanks for swinging in. Was laid off Feb 4th so just trying to do some odd jobs to maintain some cash flow till I go back next week also built an ebb and flow knock off 32 gallon res with 12 sites for plants. The GrassFire OG has been a 100% cloner for me even in the cooler weather roots in about 7-9 days. Smoke is top notch brother, hard for me personally but it gets me where I want to be , had a buddy roll a blunt with it. He usually smoke dam near the whole thing 4 hits and never picked it up again. I think you will be very happy with that girl.
Will try and grab some photos from the garden. And this wouldn't be my 13th clone of her if she wasn't a keeper. Peace brother, OG.

She's starting to frost up nicely.. Next time I grow her will be cloned,, Clones make for a shorter plant to.. If topped. From seed,,, most OG's tend to get abit,, errr tall... But I do know how to deal with her... Matter a fact,, this cut is going to get a chance to veg out around the pool......... And make clones.. If she works for me,, I'm going to do half the room with it, next to the puppies........ But her' she is early in flower;

Keepem Green

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling things along here in The Slice. Recently automated flower, new 32 gallon resivor, 5 gallon brainbucket, sonoff's for the wifi control, and 9-2 gallon ebb and grow buckets. Going from doing all the flood and draining manually prior to this, has change my watering time into maintenance and up keep.

DSCN8224_1024x768.JPG
DSCN8215_1024x768.JPG
DSCN8218_1024x768.JPG
DSCN8223_1024x768.JPG
DSCN8736_1024x768.JPG
DSCN8737_1024x768.JPG
DSCN9489_1024x768.JPG
DSCN9677_1024x768.JPG

Alright, that pretty much catches us up these are the first through the System.

SunShine Daydream f2 day 47 of flower

DSCN0122_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0127_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0129_1024x768.JPG

Triple Barrel OG , plant 3( clone) day 18 of flower.

DSCN0133_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0134_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0135_1024x768.JPG

Icookie 7 day 28 of flower.

DSCN0137_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0139_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0140_1024x768.JPG

Back
Top Bottom