Ohio Senator: Take A Drug Test If You Need Help

It seems to me all all you want is a pissing match. Basically you have told everyone who has posted they're opinions on this subject that they're too stupid to understand the issue. You said it in a less offensive way by saying we're missing the point. There are many points to look at that may be effected by the passing of this bill. I feel you are looking at it with blinders on and only focusing on one thing. You also say we're being to extreme. I think by you saying that your biggest concern right now is just to get the bill passed and then if it ends up that the people don't like it they can change it. To me that's naive. If you want respect from people try showing respect to people.

I never said anyone's opinions were stupid. You seem to be misreading. I am stating my opinion and why I have that opinion. If you don't like it, don't read my posts. I have not disrespected one person in this thread, unlike you.

when I said this I didn't mean people using marijuana for medicine, I was talking about people like my foster sister who slam an 8ball of coke in a couple of days and leaves the rest of the family to feed her children. As I said farther in this thread I sometimes let my emotions get in the way of intelligent thinking.:peacetwo:

But you are referring to, and seemingly in support of, "turning people into the authorities".

The question then becomes, who feels responsible and willing to "turn you in to the authorities" for using Cannabis?

What a tangled web we weave. :peace:

But you are referring to, and seemingly in support of, "turning people into the authorities".

The question then becomes, who feels responsible and willing to "turn you in to the authorities" for using Cannabis?

What a tangled web we weave. :peace:

touche! I know like I said I was just pissed at uncle paul for being closed minded to the subject and let my emotions do my thinking. it was wrong and I deserve whatever comes to me for saying that. Sometimes we all make mistakes and that one was one of my many.:peacetwo:

touche! I know like I said I was just pissed at uncle paul for being closed minded to the subject and let my emotions do my thinking. it was wrong and I deserve whatever comes to me for saying that. Sometimes we all make mistakes and that one was one of my many.:peacetwo:

I wish people would stop calling me close-minded :rolleyes3

I wish I could disagree with you. At this point I can't. I'm a mis-located Californian and will return there as soon as my situation allows. Don't get me wrong, there are many good people in Missouri but....
There are lots of good people in missouri.The county I live in has the one of the highest number of welfare partakers in the state of MO.There is not a damn thing wrong with them,they're just flat out lazy ass's who will actually miagrate from other counties and states and live here because it's extremely easy to get welfare in this area.I have actually over heard people talk about how they are gonna sap the state as long as they can.Belive me there is nothing more agrevating than surviving off bologna cheese samitch's and watching a perfectly able bodied person run their card and buy lobster's,crabs,and other food that is outrageously high.Whats bad is the kids see their parents doing this and guess what they grow up tring to do the same thing.I belive a person should have to be injured or permanintly handicapped for them to draw.Just my two cents here from the corner.

I used to be a caregiver for an elderly woman who was on assistance for food. She was crippled, in constant pain and poor. I was the one who drove her to the assistance office whenever they decided she needed to sign something or whatever. I sat with her in the waiting room for hours so she could get her 68 dollars a month for food. I pleaded with them to let me do this for her so she wouldn't have to leave home. They diden't care, The answer they had was she must come in personally unless she lives in a nursing home " it's policy". I guess if this law was in effect I would also have had to take her to the local piss test office periodically. I guess the point I'm trying to make is not all people on assistance are lazy drug users and nobody thinks about our elderly loved ones who don't deserve this. I remember one time during winter when I had to help her across solid ice so she wouldn't miss her appointment. I realize there are problems with welfare but you all know there are many ways for people to "fake" a piss test so most of the users will get it anyway and the only people who will be hurt by this are the innocent.

I thought this was about drug testing...excuse me.

It is about drug testing. Our focus here is on Cannabis. I wasn't responding to you in particular but just in the way the thread was heading in general. We are getting off into what sorts of food people buy and other issues that aren't relevant to Cannabis. Its just a friendly reminder to all of us to keep on topic, myself included ;)

Back
Top Bottom