OK! seems Like a F*n Awsome Hello!

Cityofytic

Hey guys This is My First post on this thread. So Id Like to Say Hello To Everyone IN THe Forums. I Have read A lot and Now Want To Join. So i ve Been High All Day Now, and Its 3:00 A.M. and Decided , seeing as the rents where long long long gone for the night, decided to Make a Weird Ass Water Bong Of My Own!............................ 30 Mins later Im Here to share the rest of this experience with you .. yeah.. im blazed lol check it out tell me what guys think.. and again thanks you guys give awsome info.

P.S Sorry for makign that so long ha i cant stop typing lol. but dont ask about the capitalization of the first letter lol i dunno why i was doing that but half way through got sick of it and couldnt do it anymore. and im loving this because my hands are gliding across the keyboard and i cant stop them i do not even know what im writing cause i cant lift me head to do so ahh.

fuck.. im sorry i just cant stop and like and trully am like at the best high im so comfortable ah ok im finishing heres the pic ( i hope)

Ok well if you enjoy what ever the hell i just said relize now i can not figure out how to put a picture on haha and im talking liek a robbot? weird? just and someone tell me how to post the picture of the beast that started this mess wow

Yeah me again.. ha sorry i didnt think i wrote that much last night i barely remember writing it. but uhm i still wanan post those pics if ya guys want and id delete this thread but i cant figure out how.. maybe causei m always high?

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: My hands are just like gliding across the keyboard, oh my god!

theres a thread that shows u how, dont remember by who but youll find it if you search like posting pics or somethin

Back
Top Bottom