Old Seed Sativa Grow Journal

My intake is all passive, no bugs so far. Having said that my bug control outside is extensive and I'm anal about going in the grow area. We only go in after a shower, mostly because we are outside so much. I did upgrade my original 4in filter/fan to a 6in. That helped a ton with the smell. I was shocked how much smell they produced when not in flower!
Ha, your not kidding! If my exhaust was off and I opened the tent during veg.....stanky!! I don't feel like the smell has increased during flower. Not yet at least:cool:

SWEET!
I had to bend the piss out of my 2 77's but I had 2x4x5 area. The 7 clones got topped early and still had to LST them in the 3x5x8 area. The 2 moms still outgrew the 5' tall tent and got moved into 8' tall room.
20210405_191717.jpg

I didn't care about the smell in the shop. Had 20 plants at one point in two rooms. LOL

When it got hot outside the grow (93+ F) I had trouble keeping RH to much more than 30 because the exhaust is on all the time. I had 2 humidifiers in the 2x4 and couldn't keep up but was able to cool tent to 80 barely. I then took a window AC unit and piped into the bottom vent while the intake of the AC was pulling air from outside the tent. AC units work as Dehumidifiers. Humidifiers hardly had to run nor the exhaust fan because of the forced air intake.

SWEET!
I had to bend the piss out of my 2 77's but I had 2x4x5 area. The 7 clones got topped early and still had to LST them in the 3x5x8 area. The 2 moms still outgrew the 5' tall tent and got moved into 8' tall room.
20210405_191717.jpg

I didn't care about the smell in the shop. Had 20 plants at one point in two rooms. LOL

When it got hot outside the grow (93+ F) I had trouble keeping RH to much more than 30 because the exhaust is on all the time. I had 2 humidifiers in the 2x4 and couldn't keep up but was able to cool tent to 80 barely. I then took a window AC unit and piped into the bottom vent while the intake of the AC was pulling air from outside the tent. AC units work as Dehumidifiers. Humidifiers hardly had to run nor the exhaust fan because of the forced air intake.
Wow, those plants look amazing! Nice job! Reminds me of a bonsai! Ha!!!

Alright alright, fast forward to week 9! Things change a little this week. Replace the Beastie bloomz with Cha Ching, and remove grow big from the mix. Also bumped my cal mag up 1ml for a total of 6ml per gallon. I'll run this regiment for 3 more weeks, watering twice a week with nutes and spot watering as needed. So far so good! No bugs, no weird issues, just riding along on cruise control.. cheers!

IMG_20210821_170714__01.jpg

IMG_20210821_170706__01.jpg

Wow, those plants look amazing! Nice job! Reminds me of a bonsai! Ha!!!
Thx. THey came out well. I sure couldn't have a 9' tall plant in the shop! LOL. I ended up with 13 OZ between the two moms and the clones.
Your plants are doing well and looking more like the ones I grew in 77. The seeds I got from that mother back then I think were partially pollinated from a row of short plants (Indica?) I grew at the same time as the 2 moms I got look a bit different in bud and the leaves were a bit wider than yours. The bottom few branches of the plant in 77 had a few seeds and the rest of the plant none.

THanks for the picts. Seeing this thread made me look in some old albums and I found picts of my plant in 77 which was the mom of these two just before I cut it down.
8117-5.jpg

Thx. THey came out well. I sure couldn't have a 9' tall plant in the shop! LOL. I ended up with 13 OZ between the two moms and the clones.
Your plants are doing well and looking more like the ones I grew in 77. The seeds I got from that mother back then I think were partially pollinated from a row of short plants (Indica?) I grew at the same time as the 2 moms I got look a bit different in bud and the leaves were a bit wider than yours. The bottom few branches of the plant in 77 had a few seeds and the rest of the plant none.

THanks for the picts. Seeing this thread made me look in some old albums and I found picts of my plant in 77 which was the mom of these two just before I cut it down.
8117-5.jpg
That's awesome! The 77 looks sweet! Totally resembles the Sativa I have going on and gives me sweet hopes and dreams! :passitleft:

Sweet, I saw those but always curious about quality. But that pic looks legit!! Thanks for the heads up!
The focus wheel is a bit hard to turn on mine so focusing it touchy at that magnification. I generally use the focus ring to get close and then just move the camera in or out to focus. Best if you use the little stand if you can or adjustable mic stand.

Alright team, here we go! Week 10 flower. The girls are biguns. I noticed the unknown plant to the left was sorta struggling, but I didn't realize it was literally being eaten alive by the Lemon wreck. Made the command decision to pull her early. Which did make a little more room for ol Janey big tits since she has decided to fully max my tent out. Nuggs are looking nice and healthy, starting to snow everywhere, can't wait to see what week 11 brings! :surf::ganjamon:

IMG_20210828_172158__01.jpg

IMG_20210828_171612__01.jpg

IMG_20210828_171456__01.jpg

IMG_20210828_172047__01.jpg

IMG_20210828_171506__01.jpg

Are you going to wait until there are some amber trichomes?

I lost my 6' plus Sativa auto, 5G pot was not stable in the wind. I hoped the roots
growing though the fabric would have added enough stability. Cloudy but no amber.

Are you going to wait until there are some amber trichomes?

I lost my 6' plus Sativa auto, 5G pot was not stable in the wind. I hoped the roots
growing though the fabric would have added enough stability. Cloudy but no amber.
Ugh, sorry to hear that, total bummer!!! And yup, amber for sure! No rush here! Hoping it all comes together right around week 12. Then I'll slow cure. Gotta lotta time into these babies, trying to get the best results possible!

Alright alright! A little behind the ball on my journal post.. painting my house consumed all my weekend fun.. yuck! Needless to say, were on week 11 nutes and looking fine! Early in week 10 I Introduced 10mg/gal of Cannaboost and it shows! Buds are getting fat, dense and sticky! Still bug and problem free thank God! One more week of nutes, a quick flush and we'll be hanging some fruit! Cheers!

IMG_20210907_204553_Bokeh__01.jpg

IMG_20210907_204538_Bokeh__01.jpg

IMG_20210907_204346__01.jpg

IMG_20210907_204508__01.jpg

Alright guys, here we are at the beginning of flower week 12 last nute watering cycle. That canna boost is really doing what it says it does! Due to that, normally she gets the nutes twice a week, but today was her last boosted watering, and for the next week I will do nothing but flush with RO water. And then harvest!! Trichs are starting to cloud, and even spotting little Amber here and there. The early harvest I had to take at week 10 off the bottom is now pretty well cured and a really nice uplifting smoke with a nice almost sugary aftertaste. I can't wait to see what the final results provide! Cheers!!

IMG_20210911_171658_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210911_171813__01.jpg

IMG_20210911_171749__01.jpg

IMG_20210911_171711_Bokeh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom