ONDCP caught lying again

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
John (the unicorn hunter) Walters' office has yet another obviously false piece of propaganda called out in the press.

Feds say S.F. has more pot clubs than Starbucks, but it might not add up

Not too bright to try to lie when the facts are so easily verified. This guys is so third string it's hard to believe he's still in power. Come on Obama throw this bum out on day 1.

thats why i love the government, "things are right because we say they're right. the plant is wrong cause we say so. nevermind logic, we have money"

Holy bullshit batman.

My angle on this story:

1) They know there are more (or about as many, or nearly as many) dispensaries as there are Starbucks.

2) To them, this means they have to work even harder to shut them down.

Doesn't this negate the whole "Government of the people, by the people, and for the people" concept?!!! They're clearly aware that a huge portion of law-abiding citizens want this product, enjoy this product, and are delighted to buy it from a safe and legal storefront instead of hiding behind a dumpster in the ghetto. Who does the ONDCP imagine they're "protecting" other than themselves?

I'm personally thrilled that here in LA I've got multiple Starbucks and multiple dispensaries within walking distance of my house. I love Grande Mochas, and I love Sour Diesel. Leave me alone!!!

So yeah, this story is just dripping with disgusting hypocrisy when looked at from any angle.

Jay Leno was perpetuating this lie last night, using the "facts" as material for jokes.

Coffee is more addictive than Cannabis. I was watching public broadcasting last night and they had a documentary about the coffee industry, and its so damn similar to Cannabis. I'm convinced its how it would work if Cannabis were legal. There would be the massive generic crap buds (Maxwell house, etc) but then also the specialty organic growers passionate about their land and crops. There was even a section of Coffee experts tasting and rating the best coffee in the world, this already takes place every year around the world with Cannabis. How can Cannabis be so terribly bad for us if its already treated like coffee, its just not legal? I hope that made sense im stoned.

I say keep him in office...hes making our side look good...as long as his lies keep getting busted :rofl:

He is also responsible for sending countless non-violent americans to jail for growing a plant... I would rather see him not in office.

:smokin:Who do these old farts think they are fooling? My Grandmother? Dont think so. I personally think that all the BOOZE they suck down has permanatly damaged thier brains.:smokin: While Anslinger,I mean walters beats up people here in the states their sure alot of Herion commin out of the middle east! HHHMMM! wonder why walters aint on that!! :grinjoint:

He is also responsible for sending countless non-violent americans to jail for growing a plant... I would rather see him not in office.

I wasnt being serious...I think that incidents like this help our cause but I agree he should be kicked out of office...if not tried for treason against the people of america

My angle on this story:

1) They know there are more (or about as many, or nearly as many) dispensaries as there are Starbucks.

2) To them, this means they have to work even harder to shut them down.

Doesn't this negate the whole "Government of the people, by the people, and for the people" concept?!!! They're clearly aware that a huge portion of law-abiding citizens want this product, enjoy this product, and are delighted to buy it from a safe and legal storefront instead of hiding behind a dumpster in the ghetto. Who does the ONDCP imagine they're "protecting" other than themselves?

I'm personally thrilled that here in LA I've got multiple Starbucks and multiple dispensaries within walking distance of my house. I love Grande Mochas, and I love Sour Diesel. Leave me alone!!!

So yeah, this story is just dripping with disgusting hypocrisy when looked at from any angle.

QFT.

The paper-pushing politicians behind the ONDCP office have probably never stopped and thought about what a positive influence marijuana could be -- probably because it's too much work for them. Like light to flies, they will stick to the simplest and most mainstream way to collect a paycheck, which includes lying to the public for support.

Some douchebag named Rafael Lemaitre said:
"This is information that is readily available to any teenager," said Rafael Lemaitre, a federal drug office spokesman, who called the state's medical marijuana law "essentially a fraud."

Explain to me the correlation between the "readily-available information" that apparently any teenager can access, and a legitimate use for medical marijuana? Let's hear you call it a fraud when you do some real research on it -- I don't think the medical field will benefit by listening to some stuck-up dickhead politician with an agenda. Next you'll be predicting our weather and telling us the globe is going to melt unless everyone stops smoking weed.

The bottom line is this: Politicians should stick to politics, and medicine should be left to researchers and doctors; the very same people who, coincidentally, seem to support the notion that marijuana is not a drug, and its medical usage is justified.

QFT.

The paper-pushing politicians behind the ONDCP office have probably never stopped and thought about what a positive influence marijuana could be -- probably because it's too much work for them. Like light to flies, they will stick to the simplest and most mainstream way to collect a paycheck, which includes lying to the public for support.

"It's hard to get a man to understand something when his income depends on him not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair circa 1910

Back
Top Bottom