One of my plants sprouted and has the whole shell stuck on it - What do I do?

popolino77

one of my plants sprouted with in the last 3 hours it is less then 1/4 inch out of the ground and it is leaning on its side and the whole shell is stuck on it. what do i do ?

Id suggest being patient. Still hanging on tomorrow, maybe give it s spritz of water and wait a few hours. Still there, id recommend very carefully and gently trying to peel it off with tweezers. VERY carefully

I gently got the shell off with a tooth pick. It looks like it mite have some membrane on it. My other plant sprouted too with in the last 3 hours but one of the leaves looks curled badly im going to post pictures give me like 10 minutes

Id suggest being patient. Still hanging on tomorrow, maybe give it s spritz of water and wait a few hours. Still there, id recommend very carefully and gently trying to peel it off with tweezers. VERY carefully

I tried takeing a picture the plant is too small you wouldn't be able to see what I'm talking about, one of the plants has a leave that is curled up pretty badly, it will probably un curl as it grows hopefully

It will be no time were you are going to look back and say "I was worried for nothing". Weed is incredibly strong and adaptable. They can go through hell and back and still grow pretty well. Good luck.

It will be no time were you are going to look back and say "I was worried for nothing". Weed is incredibly strong and adaptable. They can go through hell and back and still grow pretty well. Good luck.

But my plants are autoflowering i dont think they have time to bounce back

I've seen plants respond within hours. You'll be alright bud. Just last night I had a seedling with the shell on it still. I waited some and it fell off. Today she is reaching for the lights. That was about 6 hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom