One Piece & Haki

Dream Tiger

Do you think they are growing? Yes, I know, they are a bit small for almost entering June, but they really started growing in mid-May.
My genetics, I love them.
T.S.C.

IMG_20230502_081925.jpg

IMG_20230525_124531.jpg

IMG_20230525_125012.jpg

IMG_20230525_125356.jpg

Yes, I know, they are a bit small for almost entering June, but they really started growing in mid-May.
Not bad at all. They do not look all that small considering that mid-May was 10 days ago. ;)Judging by the way they look they have really taken off since then.

Yes on what @GainesvilleGreen brings up about filling the pots as close to the top as possible. When we fill up 2/3 or 3/4 of the way we are reducing the amount of soil that the roots can grow in.

Dream Tiger, one thing I see that has to be checked on are the white areas on several leaves on "One Piece". They show up on the top photo and the photo of the plant by itself. If the second photo is just a crop and enlargement of the first then maybe not a problem. But it looks like the second photo was taken separately and the white areas still show up if there was a different exposure.

Looks like the early start of Powdery Mildew. One way to check is to use a clean damp cloth, any water will do, and try to wipe those areas off. If the white area comes off then a good chance you will have to start a prevention program.

Not bad at all. They do not look all that small considering that mid-May was 10 days ago. ;)Judging by the way they look they have really taken off since then.

Yes on what @GainesvilleGreen brings up about filling the pots as close to the top as possible. When we fill up 2/3 or 3/4 of the way we are reducing the amount of soil that the roots can grow in.

Dream Tiger, one thing I see that has to be checked on are the white areas on several leaves on "One Piece". They show up on the top photo and the photo of the plant by itself. If the second photo is just a crop and enlargement of the first then maybe not a problem. But it looks like the second photo was taken separately and the white areas still show up if there was a different exposure.

Looks like the early start of Powdery Mildew. One way to check is to use a clean damp cloth, any water will do, and try to wipe those areas off. If the white area comes off then a good chance you will have to start a prevention program.
It's just limescale residue when I spray them with tap water, or rainwater residues full of earth, when I spray them with drinking water the stains are washed.

It's just limescale residue when I spray them with tap water,
Then it is a good catch on what it is. When I saw the white on the tips of just a couple of the fingers it reminded me of the several times mildews started on some of my plants.

The mildews have started to show up on various plants outside so some showing up indoors is not far behind. Always best to check.

Back
Top Bottom