Hello group new here and new grow!

Looks legit to me. Do you have ventilation?
That's all for ventilation lol it looks like I'm 8n a good lane but what do I know lol

Attachments

• 20200410_173111.jpg
    20200410_173111.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 36
That's all for ventilation lol it looks like I'm 8n a good lane but what do I know lol
That’s not going to cut it later down the road. The heat need to escape somehow from up top.

They going outside in 5 to 6 weeks been working for about 4 to 5 weeks now
Ah. Gotcha. We can’t grow outdoors in Colorado. I wouldn’t want to anyways. We have sporadic hail storms year around.

Can someone help I'm looking for a 78 by 78 by 78 or something along those lines close to those dimensions for a grow tent I've been trying to purchase yield Labs tent but they don't ship to Canada. What do you people suggest for grow tent for a spider Farms 4000 light not look into break the bank on this one any suggestions questions comments All appreciate it

Can someone help I'm looking for a 78 by 78 by 78 or something along those lines close to those dimensions for a grow tent I've been trying to purchase yield Labs tent but they don't ship to Canada. What do you people suggest for grow tent for a spider Farms 4000 light not look into break the bank on this one any suggestions questions comments All appreciate it
Contact @SmokeSara with Mars. I have the 5x5 and it’s legit.
E9A26F86-D81D-4271-81C5-60C27D47F630.jpeg

Was looking for a bit bigger 6×6 ×6 wanted a bit of extra space inside .....how many plant can you flower in that 5×5 ?
They have bigger ones....
I have 5 currently.
57471C48-1127-4417-8858-9042D88B1D1A.jpeg

I don't put my plants in the ground, lots of people do. I put my plants outside in pots so I can move them around if I have to(not legal).
If you put them in the ground, it's best to take them out of the pot and put them directly into a prepared hole. You can prepare the hole with some nice soil and organic goodies just like the pot.
Could you please elaborate on your "not legal" , curious about that, are you in Canada or Ontario. Cheers

Could you please elaborate on your "not legal" , curious about that, are you in Canada or Ontario. Cheers
Could be from the US in a state that grows the book at you for owning a plant. Lol.

Look on Kijiji, its a buyers market, lots of poeple are selling full kits for a quarter of the price. Cheers

Walmart.com has tents. You can get a decent 5' x 5' for about $120 - $150.

Thanks but if decided to get mars 60×60×80 with the spf4000
The Mars Hydro Tents have the Rounded Type Doorways which do not have Flaps covering the zippers. I've never found a tent with rounded doorways that the light doesn't leak through the zippers. I never had a Mars Hydro tent but have had 5 - 6 others with rounded doorways & they all leaked around the zippers.
Therefore I only buy tents with square doorways because they have flaps that cover the zippers & prevent light leaks.
Just something to consider.

The Mars Hydro Tents have the Rounded Type Doorways which do not have Flaps covering the zippers. I've never found a tent with rounded doorways that the light doesn't leak through the zippers. I never had a Mars Hydro tent but have had 5 - 6 others with rounded doorways & they all leaked around the zippers.
Therefore I only buy tents with square doorways because they have flaps that cover the zippers & prevent light leaks.
Just something to consider.
Mine is awesome! The flap is on the inside, not on the outside.
DF759171-7D5E-4A24-A0F4-AD1A728C01FA.png

Back
Top Bottom