Hello everyone

SouthPink

420 Member
hello everyone I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm new to this420 group I'm currently started growing so herb plants for my 1st time its been about 2 md a half months and there not where they should be I just changed soil to fox farm and I'm trying to do my best I'm here to get other peoples input on the ways that worked out for their growth on their flowers. I'm open to different ways that can help they are flowering butt not buding yet. I'm also using supertrive if any one if this is good please help I'm doing this for fun although i use for medical reasons
Thanks in advance.
PINK :)

hello everyone I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm new to this420 group I'm currently started growing so herb plants for my 1st time its been about 2 md a half months and there not where they should be I just changed soil to fox farm and I'm trying to do my best I'm here to get other peoples input on the ways that worked out for their growth on their flowers. so if u have any good ideas to help me email me pinkonclouds7@gmail.com I'm open to different ways that can help they are flowering butt not buding yet. I'm also using supertrive if any one if this is good please help I'm doing this for fun although i use for medical reasons
Thanks in advance.
PINK :)
s I got would like to see please ask and Ii will post send email, :)
Welcome friend :welcome: If you start a journal with some pics we can advertise you on your grow and any techniques that will improve your girls.
People will post there responses on your page, most people don't like to email,

Hi and welcome! New here myself and loving every minute of the forum and my grow (New to this too)
Have fun here! Post some pics of your setup if you can. :)

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

The start

20201209_221116_HDR.jpg

NEED HELP WITH THEM PLZ ANY ADVISE

20210112_015439.jpg
What are you using for light how far away is it, what medium are you growing in and what do you have for nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom