Ooo Noooo

tokin4ever

i trans planted two of my plants and in a matter of minuets i watched it start drooping.... SHIT!!!! did i kill my children???? I drowned them in water.. should they be ok??

no they wont be ok if you "drowned" them..duh, sometimes when your transplating young or old plants if any bit of the root system if removed they can go into shock and die thats why you need to be very very very very very very carefull

ok well i didnt drown them i saturated them but they are about 1 month old and getting to big for the pot but u think their toast ehh?? anything i can do to bring em outta shock??

sometimes plants go into shock during transplant, stoner grower is right, you have to be super careful, so u kno for next time. the fact that they are shocked doesnt mean theyre toast. what i do when i transplant is give them a light dosage of nutes to help reduce shock. i only do this because the package says you can use it during transplantings. if u have some, a lil bit of superthrive can help.

not really....they should be fine as long as you didnt damage the roots too bad just make sure you are doing everything you were doing before transplant...

P.S this is why i always start out in a 5 gal pot..so i dont ever need to transpant

not really....they should be fine as long as you didnt damage the roots too bad just make sure you are doing everything you were doing before transplant...

P.S this is why i always start out in a 5 gal pot..so i dont ever need to transpant

By not letting the plants establish a root ball and then transplanting, they stretch and the root sytem isn't as strong as it would be.

Tokin4ever, they'll be fine as long as you didn't do major damage to the roots, as stonergrower said. The're probably just in shock.

update.. well they made it out of shock... most of the leaves died but new growth at top and all branches are ok.. happy fater again!!

Back
Top Bottom