Opinions on First Grow?

Cannabliss89

Hey guys just wanted to get some feedback on my first grow if possible.

What Strain is it? Grand Daddy Purple and Purple Alien OG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? GDP - Indica.... Purple Alien OG - Hybrid
How Many Plants? 2 (both from clones)
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Around 2 months
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor veg, moving indoor for flower
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF and Happy frog with perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 9 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 144x5 for flower
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? N/A
RH of Room/Cabinet? N/A
PH of Medium or Reservoir? N/A
Any Pests? Spidermites a week ago
How Often are you Watering? Every few days when soil is dry
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GO box (following the feeding chart)

How do people think I'm doing for my first grow? As you can see I'm tying down some of the main tops on both plants to open them up more and mainly so the vertical growth slows and they bush out more. I decided to flower inside due to security reasons, so once I decided to move in I started to LST late in the veg cycle so my plants wouldn't get any bigger vertically and so that they would respond better to a stationary light source. I plan on vegging outdoors longer until my temporary flower room is fully setup. I just received my 144x5 that I will use to flower these girls. Now I just need to find some lightproof material that I can hang up to create some temporary walls. The Indica responded really well to the LST, as you can see it has bushed out a lot. The hybrid is a lot more difficult, just the way that its growing, it reminds me of a mini Christmas tree. Any advice or opinions about my grow are welcome.:Namaste:

The Hybrid
image28319.jpg
image28321.jpg

The Indica
image28322.jpg
image28323.jpg

The ladies in the pics look perfect to me. You seem to know what you are doing! :)

I would not veg it outdoors, though, because you will pick up a whole set of problems: bugs, fungi, weeds. You don't want that crap in your new grow room. It is safer just to put them in a sunny window till your tent is ready.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback!

And yea I know pests can be a big problem when moving indoors, I was planning on keeping her out but had to change my plans.

When I get the time I'm gunna try to compile all my pics n make a journal.

Back
Top Bottom