Opinions

There's an aquarium pump and a air stone in the container with the nuits ... One is from a month ago, I uploaded by mistake lol
Ahh, that makes more sense . Probably about done now then lol.
Thought youd said the pump stopped working so was just in water. Its a bit early, must not be woken up yet.

It looks like the dead leaves are from nute burn (too much of something). I would just take that out of the equation and focus on the trichomes. I don’t see any amber, but there is plenty of milky ones. If you are going to flush, I’d do that now. My guess is you are a week away.

I think it's the calimagic , it's not needed but for some reason the chart I used called for it , maybe I need a better nutrient regimen, any recommendations ?? I was thinking I was close , I change nuits Sunday, may just cut the Cali back more ... Thank you for the advice , everyone , I keep posted

I think it's the calimagic , it's not needed but for some reason the chart I used called for it , maybe I need a better nutrient regimen, any recommendations ?? I was thinking I was close , I change nuits Sunday, may just cut the Cali back more ... Thank you for the advice , everyone , I keep posted

I doubt that calmag did that. More likely nitrogen. It doesn’t really matter at this stage of the game. The flowering stage is very relative. If you stopped giving it anything now, it will bleed the leaves for what is stored in them. That will take up a week or so. I would focus on the trichomes. Look for amber.

Not much you can do at this point to be honest Mr twist. There's too many symptoms to fix anything so best case scenario in my opinion is quarter strength nutes untill you chop em.
No boosters.
Have a look at the how to feed a Res thread under my name and I'll make sure it doesnt happen again next time :)

Btw I'm using general hydroponics 3 part with calimagic... My clones are in Cocoa nut cori ...
Do you mean "Coco coir" mate ?
If so read the other thread under my name lol. Slightly different methods but it's all easy enough and I've explained it as straight forward as I can.
Give it a swatch mate it'll only take 10inutes. If there's anything you're still unsure of then just ask and I'll do what I can :)

I was reading the grow arrival and it says to use quarter strength nutrients.. does that mean quarter strength through out the grow, that's what I'm understanding... The chart I used had me upping the strength at different times, which would explain the nutrient burn I have .... The clones now are in Cocoa coir and will be a flood and drain, plan is to flood twice a day .... 10 gallon resivour

I've been look on that article, I like the feed schedule posted for general hydroponics trio nutrients, that's what I have plus the calimagic, I think I'm gonna try that but convert it to tsp , pretty sure my syringe has both, maybe make a new feed chart with that ...

The recommendation from the article is almost the same as the chart I was going by , actually at mid bloom more than what I have been using.. The one from the article is in ml mine is in tsp....

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-08-18-01-36-09-1.png
    Capture+_2019-08-18-01-36-09-1.png
    586.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom