Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

I think for night meds the indicas are probably fine, with caution. If you make the switch feel for how it's hitting you, in particular, how you feel when you wake up when using indicas for sleep.

I'd be looking for something higher than 60% sativa, if it were me, for daytime meds. I'm really fond of my Carnival, by Ministry of Cannabis. It offers a clear, uplifted euphoria that doesn't have a crash at the end. It's high in limonene, a desirable terpene for focused thought and creativity. It's over 80% sativa. :battingeyelashes:

I'd be looking for limonene and pinene for day meds and myrcene, linalool, and b-caryophyllene for the night meds. The purples are a good way to go. They tend to have more b-caryophyllene than other chemovars.

I'm off to bed Joe. I'll catch up tomorrow. :hug:

wow ✊

thank you sue i screen shot that info for my goid old ticker well it’s too s beaten mentally and tad physical to ya so slow learner

thank you sue and goodnight

Inline sweet sue....
Marc.... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad you found the thread. You did it the hard way, and I'm hoping we can spare others your frustrations. :hug:

Sue, I’ve thought about a lot of things . The process of reducing opioids using cannabis wasn’t frustrating.
Sue, my process wasn’t a regime it was .... 9..metaphor 9... lol.

The more I study the more disconcerted I become. When Dale's doctor gave him his first prescription he warned us of the addictive power of the opioids, but only in a cursory way. What I understand now......

Sue, the medicine men..and women.. have had their livelihoods messed with. So much so , that they have ‘’monetized’ our collective American health. Sue they lied to,you. Accelerating dales demise. Sue, they lied to me. Right to me. So,many times. Oooooooooooo. I,get it.. they need the money.. I went to,them hurt . I had insurance. I was healthy.. not after they were done. I found a piece I wrote about the time I mentally and physically died. ..circa July 2016..
it’s not just the pain medications sue. Sadly COMPOUND ISOLATE MEDICINE, PRODUCES METABOLITES THAT WILL,CAUSE ALL,THE SIDE EFFECTS AND MORE IN SOME TIME FRAME FOR 100 % of,the users. Sue when I feel sickness approaching a witch doctor comes to mind.

I refuse to believe that every doctor writing those prescriptions wasn't alerted from the very beginning that their patients were suffering. And yet the practice continues today...
sue, the ones that knew... are murderous bastards..
sue, the ones that knew, not; .....are. Worse or,better.. wtfc.?
Sue, in the piece in thread starter. The suggestion was to get ‘’medicine ‘ for the shits your are going to,have...
Sue, I think this is terrible advice. Halting the expulsion of all,that pent up ..shiitake..is just wrong...
It’s un American!.
Same with the infamous ‘’depression ‘’’.. take a ...pill while your detoxing.. ridiculousness to the maximum.weong effect.
The tears associated with withdrawal are only non voluntary during the latter stages of complete withdrawal. After a month. The tears. Are your mind and emotions . It your mind reattaching to your body, reality. Sure memories nostalgia.melancholy.. you don’t ever want to chemically stop any of that... idt. Sue I want to feel.

Sue, the pain of,opioid withdrawal is very good motivation for never ever ..as in never never ever taking pharmaceutical poison.

Today.

At this moment in time I can't think of any reason to let any of them off the hook, the way our Legislative "leadership" has chosen to do.

Sue, it goes back way to far. For ‘’justice’’ .. we let them Hurt us. We took the pills. The tests.. all of it..
it’s cool .. ;;everyone... don’t let it happen again..
never forget.. there.. justice...

Well, I don't have much use for righteous indignation as a personal expression. I love this community, and I know there are many who can benefit from information like this. My way of making it right instead of being angry. I don't like the way angry feels.

Sue, me neither... but when ever I write..odooooooooooooo..lol

This thread.... it feels like part of the solution.

This thread covers one aspect of complete withdrawal from oppiods.
Step one;; reduce your current opioid load using this regime... I’m all for it.

Dale took those pills for a month, and by then he was feeling more pain and ended up in hospital with severe constipation. As a dialysis patient there are few things worse than a blocked gut. The second prescription I traded for cannabis, and every month's supply after that.. .... current ‘propaganda’ suggests that
Addiction
Side effects
Bad shit
All happens to only a ‘’’small percentage ‘’ so it must be alive expressed like that..right.
Or the ‘weak willed’’ sort of crave the feeling of synthetic poison ☠️, in their system.
Worse, the weakest desire ...euphoria or worse yet ..escape from ..reality..oh no.. lol..

Sue, none of the bs part .. you know the obvious hype is true. That the frustrating part. The positioning of cannabis as evil but...

So take cannabis to reduce
Pain
Anxiety
Stupidity
Sloth
Boredom
Opioid use
Opioid addiction
...... but at all, costs ..you must strive to eliminate any whif of euphoria.. I mean we cannot have smiling hurt ones.. right? Hurt ones should be miserable as hell..is that it? Idk?

Since the side effects of compound medicine taken as a aggregate alone should prevent its use by anyone. So for compound medicine the penalty and shit associated is just f8cking fine. Since euphoria isn’t ever a side effect of compound medicine.

Sue the obsession with the awful euphoric effects of cannabis frustrates me. It’s a diversion .imho.
It’s certainly misguided.
Sue you know the euphoria. Racy mind. Buzz. Mind movie. All,the phsycoantic effects of hole cannabis are inseparable from the pain control. My government study already proved that. An isolating individual compounds from whole cannabis is kinda how the compound medicine went wrong. Old bear suggests we take the whole cannabis, all,the cannabinoids are good. They are. The propaganda that Cbd isn’t physocactive is funny....completely wrong.. but beneficial for pricing dislocations in the dispensary market. So I have ..no comment.. lol

He got two weeks of good pain management every month until the cannabis ran out. He always told me that it was worth living with the pain for those remaining two weeks because he knew he'd have the cannabis again at the beginning of the month.

It was worth it to him not to live with constipation and increased pain perception. What were they thinking?

They weren’t thinking about him and well being at all. A sick man, receiving 1/2 a month of. Cannabis. Then 1/w month of nothing .. following poisoning by opioids. Is ....... experimental torture by a sadist. In my study after two weeks of improvement.. we double down.. I’m from Las Vegas. When winning, we ride it up.. try to,stop on top.

I love the piece..
I’d remove the propaganda ..
Scrub it..lol
Sue, no rewind button. Going forward .. live life , laugh. Love , be happy.. and everything worth doing
Is worth doing right away, right ..NOW.
FUTURE ISNT CERTAIN
PAST IS OLD NEWS. CANT CHANGE. CANT KILL YOU EITHER. LEAVE IT ALONE.
TODAY. ..IS.....9 INSERT METHAPHOR(.... sue it’s all we got for certain.

Xoxoxox
Mojave marc

Marc.... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad you found the thread. You did it the hard way, and I'm hoping we can spare others your frustrations. :hug:

The more I study the more disconcerted I become. When Dale's doctor gave him his first prescription he warned us of the addictive power of the opioids, but only in a cursory way. What I understand now......

I refuse to believe that every doctor writing those prescriptions wasn't alerted from the very beginning that their patients were suffering. And yet the practice continues today.

Today.

At this moment in time I can't think of any reason to let any of them off the hook, the way our Legislative "leadership" has chosen to do.

Well, I don't have much use for righteous indignation as a personal expression. I love this community, and I know there are many who can benefit from information like this. My way of making it right instead of being angry. I don't like the way angry feels.

This thread.... it feels like part of the solution.

Sue.... what forum? ....
I find I’m not at all ‘posting’ most of,the time.

Sue , it’s my private..I know it’s a forum....chat with you sweet sue.
At first I,learned how to, add oil here at 420.
Then I simply forgot to take 30 -50% of,the poison.
I felt better.
Sue.. when your all clogged up,with opioid and metabolite showering;
You can’t appreciate ..well,anything really.. but specifically it’s hard to get high. Purposefully , get a whole sweet joint.. and get stoned. Sue , it doesn’t happen. So you must know this as you helps so many. The opioids fuck up,the Cns. The doctor model,of our system is limited to ..well stupid.. no actual,system functions as the medical models portend. Or I would have gotten high.

Time moved on edible cannabis provided relief of the pain and the withdrawal.
Then I got to,the point of ..go to zero ...or don’t.
sue that’s when you ran into me.
You told me ... that I simply couldn’t be afraid of being fooled again.. or something like that over time.
Many steps all required to go all in.
The no tv/cable/broadcast /// BRILLLANT..... sue don’t underestimate this....

So,..moving forward.. suppose to,be short nice note.. lol.
Sue some of my posts should be ..like email.not,forum .
Or chat. But I can barely get pictures in 420 app.. lol.
Typos galore...iPad makes em... I swear ..

Dale took those pills for a month, and by then he was feeling more pain and ended up in hospital with severe constipation. As a dialysis patient there are few things worse than a blocked gut. The second prescription I traded for cannabis, and every month's supply after that.

He got two weeks of good pain management every month until the cannabis ran out. He always told me that it was worth living with the pain for those remaining two weeks because he knew he'd have the cannabis again at the beginning of the month.

It was worth it to him not to live with constipation and increased pain perception. What were they thinking?

Marc, you know I adore you? :hug: And how happy I am that you got free? :hug::hug:

The 420 app doesn't work anymore with the new platform. They'll probably make a new one, but use the site without the app. Throw the app away. It's no good anymore.

Marc.... I have a thread around here entitled "This fear of euphoria confuses me." Lol! I regularly remind everyone that all of cannabis is psychoactive. That lovely sense of wellbeing you get with CBD? Psychoactivity, just one the medical professionals are more comfortable with than the soaring euphoria I exist in. :laughtwo:

The good Dr. Smith has never experienced euphoria his ECS didn't create, and that's ok. Don't tell someone else that using cannabis to feel good is a problem. I'll never agree with that. Even someone who will be seen by our "doctors" as cannabis dependant will heal over time with a good regimen. It just takes time, and while that time passes they aren't going to want to go and kill themselves.

That to me sounds like a good enough reason to leave them alone and let them heal.

Awww .. sue you helped make this version of me...
Marc, you know I adore you? Kiss..back... . :hug: And how happy I am that you got free? :hug::hug:

Sue, am i the only one that got 100% off? ..I think .i am!
Sue, on the other side of the work to withdraw. The folks need to know the bounce back off the poison , back to life.. it’s wonderful..... colorful . Tasty..
I mentioned the return of testosterone. Sue, my body was atrophied. Today.. it’s all back plus muscle and strength I never had. Can you ask doctors if extreme high strength, short endurance is reported is 100% post withdrawal? Not sure if it’s thc consumption ..unlimited consumption . Only limited by reason and experimental reduction in one form or all forms of cannabis .

The cannabis works of course. I wake 5-7 am with a 9-12 hour break from cannabis. . In am I hurt. It’s 1/10,000 less painful then the oxy caused when I died. The thc tincture hits instantly. And within 20 minutes coffee is on and days starts.
This profile,is,so different then the 18 months pain lock.

Every couple of hours I re dose tincture and every 4-6 , chcoclate w/ CCO oil w. Thc/Cbd..I eat about 40 -100 mg of thc/Cbd a day. I smoke ..solely for the ‘articles’. Lol. .. each day ends where I hurt, but it’s a good hurt. During the 12/14/16 hours I get to live now, I yoga and excercise. Sue.. I think the stretch excercise ....pulls and rugs on the nerve bundles themselves. I mean they are inside the muscle, sinew, meat of you. So when you hurt and then excercise, it,hurts....good. In time the structure changes. That’s not form getting high on weed. It’s from yoga and excercise ///enabled by some passion and euphoric mania...lol...you yank the painful nerves till they shut the hell up.. apparently that works.

There’s a analgesia ..that scary dangerous.. sorta...
Ok, I’ve mashed a finger, toe. Etc. ...with all,this thc.. the initial pain from a new maladay, say a cut finger. ..sue.. it weird. Delayed pain I understand. With the consumed thc. It never stings bad,ever. I have worked out, too,hard. But sue I never get ‘’Charlie horse’ pain.. sue it’s not possible. Me not,feeling Charlie horse. I know how much work out .. creates some muscle pain next day.. sue it been 3 months serious excercise. Never ever Charlie.?? Ask the doctor ok?
Sue, some workouts have been hard enough to hurt joints, for a day or so. But not Charlie horse.. I know this means something... similarly.. I have read where the IOC determined thc doesn’t help,athletes . ... they would be wrong twer I the athlete. Sue my arm strength is almost too,strong for my own good. Example, I’ve reached for kitchen garbage and ripped the bag,holder and track all out.. really? It’s kinda humorous. And kind dangerous. ..in a cool,way.

I spend some time each day being an engineer . It’s work therapy. W I P..tbd.
Music therapy means active making music . Guitars amplifiers effects wahooo.
////wonders for your soul. I can play. . I vs. been playing more..
sometimes music makes you feel emotions memories and time and places 30/40/50 years ago...
Ina second you are back ina concert, 1972...Fillmore excellent....

Radio is nice the rest of the time.. dance therapy with mike Jackson songs ..a no pils method to combat ..melancholy..

Sue you can’t do everything you really need to, (((go to,the river, music, excercise, eat well...so cooking.. cleaning..groceries..work music dance. Tend to,gardening. Curing. Making medicine.. ))))

and waste a moment on anything that doesn’t help all,the above.

Sue I,found the river. It dried up 100000 years ago. I have fossils at 3500 above sea level. So it’s a river bank.inland sea shore. Great Basin ..... I,tracked down where the water went ,too. Half went straight down. All,the springs. Rest formed salmon sea basin, Death Valley basin. So many tiny,oasis ..ranches in its wake. Pictures...

Sue.. ask doctor about....
Post oxy or pst oxy with lots of thc..
Enhanced learning ...both depth and time frame..
sue I’ve have been kick out of several,colleges . Each time with degrees and accolades. Sure it was 30myears ago.
I worked for 42 years ..s t e m. 15 patents . Doe grant recipient. Dod grant recipient. Contractors. Etc etc..

Ok, sue I can think and work so much faster than at any point. My body in the lumbar ain’t any good..but the rest oh my.
Is that post oxy et al > or result of cannainoids? I can’t seperate these weird yet wonderfully interesting ...ability modulation > mi espanole, es malo. Hable mucho, pero inteindo nada .... see awful Spanish..humor ..in written form . That more than I knoew..
My decarb ‘advice’ is not opinion. It organic chemistry,verbatim. I couldn’t pass o chem 30 years ago. Nor 5 years ago. I could now. For sure I get it now. Plus sue, all sort of other connections of ideas, closure of long deep think ideas.

This re inforces the idea of cannabis as a catalyst. Whatever simple neuro chemistry on going studies add to knowledge ;
There seems to be another level of mental and specifically intellectual effects occurring.
Cannabis creating more ...you.
No ;;;;; allowing you , to create a better you.
Take your skill in ( bbhbhbbn ) and grow it..faster than any other incremental learning you ever experienced.
Take three ..mediocre skills.. create .....you getnthe ideas....lol .1 plus 1 is ..three .

Lol I took several breaks.this isn’t a reply anymore..

Poem time.. ....

It’s no dream.
Free at last.
Free as a bird.
This time it lasts.

A freed ( oxy,soma,morphine, Valium , Gabapetin, Lipitor, metoprolol n more big pharma ) slave. Circa 2017.

The 420 app doesn't work anymore with the new platform. They'll probably make a new one, but use the site without the app. Throw the app away. It's no good anymore.

....oh I messed up decarb reply.. ..sue why is decarb a forever issue? Ok..here goes.. white bread. Starchy soft moist flour.
Toast it. Starch turns to sugar...very similar to decarb process. Same temperature points ..ie active at 275-300 .
So, you drive off water, and you decarb starch to a sugar. That’s why it smells and taste good.
You cannot, make toast by placing toast at 200 for ...longer .. it won’t be toast. ..yes it’s edible, yes it’s got nutrition. Buts it’s just not quite right.
Weed decarb at low temp for over hours is not at all required nor desired. .

Awww .. sue you helped make this version of me...

....oh I messed up decarb reply.. ..sue why is decarb a forever issue? Ok..here goes.. white bread. Starchy soft moist flour.
Toast it. Starch turns to sugar...very similar to decarb process. Same temperature points ..ie active at 275-300 .
So, you drive off water, and you decarb starch to a sugar. That’s why it smells and taste good.
You cannot, make toast by placing toast at 200 for ...longer .. it won’t be toast. ..yes it’s edible, yes it’s got nutrition. Buts it’s just not quite right.
Weed decarb at low temp for over hours is not at all required nor desired. .

The Dutch proved for me that you'll get the most efficient decarb at 235 degrees F for 110 minutes. neikodog did a bud test a couple years back, decarbed under these conditions and had near 95% THC. That kinda locked it for me, and that's been my standard ever since.

Hmm. Up at nite...
rolling up . Tikum olam 1/2 or 1/2 erez..
Just in case one is better than two.
Or bus a versa..

Marc.... I have a thread around here entitled "This fear of euphoria confuses me." Lol! I regularly remind everyone that all of cannabis is psychoactive. That lovely sense of wellbeing you get with CBD?
The Cbd with thc is wonderful. It’s not like shit kicking , snowflake sativa immediate buzz... like right after .
Cbd smoked , is like thc n Cbd eaten.. in me..
and the Cbd eaten , is just like thc n Cbd eaten .. I don’t solely eat Cbd.

Sue.weed report...

Weed has dropped a tiny bit, 160 an ounce . Few strains, fewer locations. More at 200, /240/280/320/380 oz. purty stuff.
The rso oil that was below 30. gram...that’s over.......

But Moroccan Kief ,has arrived... omg. One hit flakes of bud skins. No leaf. It’s beautiful. But it’s not pain medicine. You just get wasted.. fast, lol ..

Best of all the closest prettiest weed store dropped there prices back to pre insanity... hurray..240/280/320 oz.
Beautifully grown, cured, packed fresh marijuana. I found my first mMj card, year old. Bought shit ton on last value day. Found , purple, plum kush..
Wish I bought or better grew a pound.

Sue. Are you able to go to dispensary? I know you have access to ..well A to Z..
I glazed over ..first time inside. Smells so nice.. theres weed, in jars ... all over the damned place... nice people..
Happiest customers...
for 20 bucks every 200/ the local Po lice won’t right out bust you. Legalized corruption.. ought to be free ...
Free the cannabis next ....now please..lol

Sue..come to Las Vegas... you and a guest, can stay at the fabulous humming bird ranch ,
All inclusive bed n breakfast.. lol .
While you are here take in the local dispensary.
Extract ..stuff. ..umm bake.

Seriously sue, I’ll put you up.
Come here and see. Write something for 420, for yourself....

Psychoactivity, just one the medical professionals are more comfortable with than the soaring euphoria I exist in. :laughtwo:

The good Dr. Smith has never experienced euphoria his ECS didn't create, and that's

Don't tell someone else that using cannabis to feel good is a problem. I'll never agree with that. Even someone who will be seen by our "doctors" as cannabis dependant will heal over time with a good regimen
. It just takes time, and while that time passes they aren't going to want to go and kill themselves.

Sue, sometimes if the cure comes to slow, the patient expires.
Time waits for no man *..
...perpetual grow ...is appealing ...

That to me sounds like a good enough reason to leave them alone and let them heal.

Let’s judt repeal the 1936 & 1937 marijuana tax act and stamp act, removing the origins of these anti-cannabis federal law. State law regarding cannabis would then cease to exists.
Let’s not pass more,’’’ it s ok the pay corruption money, in order to live free, ‘’ laws...

,,tomorrow I finish main part of appian way...it leads to humming birds tree area..for real..

This was interesting.

The Dutch proved for me that you'll get the most efficient decarb at 235 degrees F for 110 minutes. neikodog did a bud test a couple years back, decarbed under these conditions and had near 95% THC. That kinda locked it for me, and that's been my standard ever since.
Sue do you smell the wonderful ammonia/ sweet //smell?
% ,, send me data...
sue do you still have decarb charts I used?
235 is at least in active range...
Try going faster. Time higher times little by little.
Stay there with sample as you increase temp.
It’s harder to kill all the thc than I thought.
Sue, the vessel walls need to be above the weed temp by 10 f.
So 235 weed is 245 wall temp . It’s about 275 air thetmoter /oven setbtemp .. right?
I moved way faster. 275 f weed , for 20 minutes/
It’s below 300.
You can ansolutley tell when things start to de carb . And when it’s completed.
Higher temp makes for ‘rose’ rosier dragon’ in color.
Reduced to small batch oil. Omg better product for sure.
My dragon has been going to tincture lately.
Dispensary oil/s/ mixed to make chocolate thc/Cbd . 1/2 to 1/4 sized doses now. 15-30 mg dose 1/2 tid.
If I take more .. that a sedative.. it used just get moving enough.. to be here ..

I do wonder wtf happens at night to create leg muscle cramps..
gtg

Sue no body actually wants opioids. ... the crave is only to stop sickness.
They said he went back cause he craved the high.
Then it can’t really be true .
Monkey kush has way better high than oxy/ morphine ...
sue Jameson, Irish whiskey has a better high, certainly faster than all,of them ..lol .
You,know the song ..licker is quicker. ......Goerge theorogood
Going back,later for more herion . Was a conscious .albiet, bad choice...not addiction per se.
And why in the world heroin is so ... demonized is interesting. It’s just fast morphine.
Chemically di-suplphate of morphine. But it’s made in bulk using the Bauer compounding cells, or equivalent. The thebane metabolite of morphine gets jackmed up inn the replication. So you get extra strength morphine , and poison. The metabolite lead of the non plant molecules...’interferes the heck ...out of humans . As you,know. You taught me..ll.

Seems to be those folks are hyping Cbd... why choose just one cannabinoids? Heck no. Take them all . Naturally.
Let’s not over complicate ..weed..lol

I figured they were shilling CBD Marc, but we're better educated than most about cannabinoid therapies, and if you listen he says he uses a CBD-dominant cannabis. That's what I'm suggesting with the thread, in the end.

You start low and in balance, equal amounts of THC and CBD. You increase slowly in balance until you get to 10 mg of each. Then you start to up the CBD 2:1, 3:1, 5:1. If that doesn't work, increase the THC and CBD at the same rate, so you're staying at a higher ratio of CBD.

CBD works on inflammation over time, and most disease is rooted in inflammation, so you want more CBD if you're treating just about anything. Anxiety, in particular, responds well to CBD. Those CBD drops he says he's taking will do what he's claiming.

Everyone's individual, which is why each case is trial and error. Thankfully, no one has ever died from experimenting with cannabis.

"Let's not over complicate weed" :rofl:

I love talking to you Marc. You're too many time zones away and I have to call it a night. :hug:

Sue here’s a relevant ‘joke’.

An engineer . A mathematician and a physicist . Are in this joke.

And a waste basket, with paper ..on fire...

A water source.
Some vessels for water.

Engineer goes in..
She’s fire fills a huge ass bucket up pour it all,over the entire field of view.
Putting out fire, soaking everything. Done in flash,

Physicist goes in to ..reset room...
Sees fire.
See s water source.vessles.
Hmm. Estimates mass of paper .
Tmeprarure of flame, by color.
He know,the specific hear of water.
Computes,the exact amount of water needed.
Fills one vessel to,the precise amount.
Pours out the carfully,metered water onto the fire.
Extinguishing the fire.
With all,remaining water turned to ...steam magnificent...
Of course to rebuild and reset the room cost a fortune . The physicist took longer.

Ok.
Mathematics professor goes in to refurbished room.
See water and fire.
EstImages volume and the weight of the paper .
Estimates the fire’s temperature .. from the color.. hmm.
The math guy leaves the room. The fires burns the entire suite to,the ground.

After this test the director asked each wtf they did/

Engineer said .. there was a paper fire imthrew a lot of water quickly on the fire.
Physicist I put the exact amount of water on he fire to,quench it.
Math guy says .. I know the exact amount of water.. putting it on the fire is an old excercise...left for,the students.

...ok,what does,this have to,do,with Cbd and thc??
Dosing sick peope. Tied peope. Cripples addictis ..etc etc.
The task can be done many ways.. or not at all.
It seems it’s fast to just throw a lot of water..thc n Cbd at it..and just get it done.
Than to fiddle with this and that and ‘’optimize things”

Given the access to mixtures of thc and Cbd..

Clearly ..mess with the ratio. And the quantity .
But I say let’s not be chintzy and skimp.
Better to fall asleep in your weaties ... then fall prey to cravings of grandeur.

So the regime allows for mixtures/methods and quantity variations.. as it need to have .
I’m smoking the not purty weed. Cheapest stuff in town.
I love it. ‘OR” thc Cbd and measurable CBN..
cBN interests me. This train depicts the high heat cBN I’ve seen. Repeatedly too.
This stuff is 20 bucks an1/8. Tiny buds. I grow bigger shit than this..
But there’s .wel you put money down and weed shows up lol.
To grow it takes weeks. Some of you know about the delay..germination to lie joint.......

Tomorrow. T dawn .. nah. Mid day. .. they got Cbd thc cBN tikum.. called midnight on sale.thurdays... these folks have bozo bucks days. If you spend 101 usd , they give you 30 bucks , for next time. .. lol well 4 /u .is 106 bucks , factoring the 30 back in. 70 bucks for a 1/2 ounce of fine Israeli seeds stock.. ok. I’m in.. and I’ll hunt rso.. just to get the last of what’s out there..

Marc..... :hug::hug::hug:

Those lovely pictures may come down someday when the staff catches up to them. They're a little off-topic, but sooooo appreciated.

The regimen has to be fluid to account for the wide variability of response. Thank God we work with a plant that's never killed anyone in recorded history, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Loved the joke, by the way. Hehehe. I'm headed to San Diego in a few months. I'm looking forward to seeing how they market our favorite plant. I love that you've located sales and learned to make the best use of them. :high-five:

Marc.....what dose are you using to maintain?

My hat is off and my cape is throw across the mud puddle for you Sue, just awesome work! So very important work needed right now. Thank you for giving us your best effort and most importantly your healthy compassion. I survived and thrived after I stomped out a terrible opiate addiction in my early 20s, and later mentored others struggling with the same. I helped some and I lost others, but that we try is what's key.

All the rest is my opinion only...
Most humans need to hear or read that there is a light at the end of every troubling tunnel, no matter how long the tunnel runs. Addiction is an genetic animalistic trait, exhibited across most all warm blooded creatures on earth, but made even more challenging by our extra big pile of grey matter up top. Life can be one big mind game and you have figured out the unpublished rules to live a contented life ... unbridled happiness and a positive mindset regardless of circumstances. Your patience is admirable and your gifts to this forum are seemingly unending. I know losing Dale was just gut wretching awful, but you have emerged from that hell so strongly, and he would be SO proud you! Your son will eventually realize his errors, hopefully while you are still here on earth. Thank you doesn't seem remotely adequate, but Thank You Susan!

Peace
Keith

Sue...
Pictures are part of the move from certain misery.id use..death..redacted....to life.
The sky is ...finding the ;river’ ... river of life.. all around us.. some times spectacularly.

The red wood room... depict what medical junkies might do to alleviate ...what needs stoopin’. ..
Wind took partial assembly twice, at 45-50. The partial withstood 45-55 twice..since..beat it.
Now, the structure is physically stable. Locked . All dimension.

The tree. Tre of knowledge.. hardly..just snow in the desert..almond florets..

Sue, as the opioids reduce.... Maslow triangle emerges.. strongly.. you know it?
Maslow continue to make tiered pyramid.. model get bulky..

So, your stone cold gut, awakens.. that a positive. It isn’t quiet right for a time. But what the hell. The opioids kill it entirely.. the process of awakening is... certainly interesting. Maybe your amalyse response will return too. Eating will certainly improve.

Now, you must Acquire food. Portion. Prep. Cook...etc....
again good ‘stress’ and if you eat right you feel soooo much better. Way better.

Pretty soon you progress through a >>>> 50 % reduction in opioids..
Pretty soon you you get to 75% reduction...in opioids.. excellent.

You feel so much better. Faster and faster you want to go... no you ..must go. Be militant.
Go fast as you can.. waiting , weaning, being sick another or an extra day...is a suckers bet... the house big eats you up. Tic tock.. there is a time limit. And a constant price paid daily...... choose life. So

Not sure exactly how to ‘picture ‘ dance/ yoga / music therapy.. you all know it, when ya se it right?

Re three stem joke... it’s useful in many audiences. It’s true too. Love em all,physics. Math. And engineers.. all,steortypes sadly so true..

... ‘joke’
Re the last 10%

Engineers can compute anything ...to within 10% error.. asleep.

....the last ten percent is often a topic in nerd circles. Ok including me..at times.

Like a schedule.. gannet chart. Buulets Nd shit like that.. lots of fun..
Ok several dozen months into a one dozen month plan, you have only ten percent left.. to,go
Ten percent effect, effort, cost, of ...wtf..idk.. left.. great..
So since 12 months took > 18 months, and the materials you bought are.trashed..
How long, what’s the cost of the that last ten percent??????

Omg..
The lust is longer than Murphy’s law,,,

So, reducing the last 10%. Like only 20 mg , out of 200 a day.., or 2 mg out of 20 mg, a day. Takes more effort than the first..90%.. plan was wrong to start..
Happens on every ‘program’ I’ve seen.
Ok happens in 100% reduction.
The last 10%, sets you 100% free.
You can see that sky photo for the first time in a lonnnng ass time.
You see the parts of N almond flower as desert snow,,,,

I assure you. You ll need, want and love it all... if not.. don’t do it.... there is no other reward other than life , it’s beautify and it’s challenge at once... choose life.

Back
Top Bottom