Orca grow film question

Jedthedog

Does anyone have any experience with Orca grow film ? I have a 8' x 10' room and was planning on doing the walls with this ,but would also like to divide the room with a curtain. This Orca film is 11mils thick so I was wondering if you could make a curtain out of this as well ? Was thinking of putting grommets in the edge of the film like a shower curtain . Thanks..

I bought some and ended up sending it back. I understand it's supposed to be highly reflective but it's so overpriced. I ended up just using flat white paint. Not as reflective but it's a fraction of the cost. As for hanging it in a room as a divider, not sure how well that would work. It's basically thick paper, so it would be easy to move with negative/ positive pressure. Could work with enough weight on the bottom. What did you end up doing?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ended up buying it and will be installing it in the coming week. It looks like what I had in mind and should work. I will take some pictures and report back on how reflective this Orca Grow film is and how my idea of a curtain works or not ..

Back
Top Bottom