Organic or not?

Diyandimitrov

Did someone hear about that product ? I read on the back and its saids "hightly toxic" but I also check the ingredients in google witch are on the back and they are organic but thats only 66% I think yhe other 34 its "other ingredients" so idk. Did someone have idea if thats gonna pass the test after harvest ?

20210916_165056.jpg

doubt it, however the 2 "organic/eco" pesticidesive ive used have the pyrethrins that come from daisys and i dont know what piperenol butroxide is, gunna look it up soon, this is just a concentrate of the same mix in the 750ml spray bottles you buy on the shelf i believe:)

certified as said above? it is in Canada so your call.

look up safers miticide and bug b gone eco

these are the products jve used and just look at the label, zoom in and read the ingredients and or check the ingredients in the descriptions

Thank you for the fast replys. So its there a way I can clean that from my plants now ? Cause my friend spray 5 of my mothers with that and I planed to make clones from them but if that think its systemic its done... I mean my clones will be showing they have pho or whatever it is. And what and how I can know what its certified organic ? It should have OMRI logo or IPM or ?

yes on the omri logo, however thats an american thing to my knowledge.

yes you can rinse it off with a hose on a fine spray, outdoors? do it on a sunny day, give it 2 hrs to dry off

indoors? same thing just raise lights and or pray down away from lights/anything electric, and place under light

just make sure there is top notch airflow to allow them to dry off within an hr or 2

yes on the omri logo, however thats an american thing to my knowledge.

yes you can rinse it off with a hose on a fine spray, outdoors? do it on a sunny day, give it 2 hrs to dry off

indoors? same thing just raise lights and or pray down away from lights/anything electric, and place under light

just make sure there is top notch airflow to allow them to dry off within an hr or 2
It's a greenhouse but why I should make it on a sunny day

Back
Top Bottom