Our Ongoing Grows

I'll be getting a cut off almost all plants I'm going to flower out Lazyone. And 2 of each Chem just in case. I also have a Sapphire OG along with the purple Urkel and a red diesel. I also have 2 Sage n Sours seedlings, and two Easy Kush.. The Easy Kush I grew when I got these seeds was good stoney ass shit. I also have a Grape Romulan x Huckaberry up. This is a regular seed.. I had two seeds I started,, one didn't fly right.. But tonight,,, I added acouple Dark Angels from CKS, along with a GG$ from Fems Seeds,, and a GHS Cheese variant to the mix.... I probaly with start one of the Bomb Seeds I got. I promised I'd plug Bomb Seeds when I start a grow...... Loved this plant , Easy Kush,, she just didn't do well in the yield department... But I can tell,, if I spent a extra 2 weeks topping her and working with her,, I can bring that up to something respectabele....

Fast shot of the kids... They are going to get a good soaking of Neem in acouple days.. And While she's beat up from the violent spraying I do I'll put the plant stakes in and tie the main stems up in prep of flowering. Then 3 days later,,, Green Cleaner,, then 3 more and Nuke-em time. After acouple days then I'll be ready to flower.....

And thanks all for doing a drive-by hope all gardens are green and Keepem Green

Looking good Woody. I'm in a bind at the moment battling spider mites after taking clones from a friend. I'm trying to get them under control. My biggest concern is I'm moving in a month or so and I don't want to bring them bastards with me. If I can't get a grip on them soon, I might scrap them all and start over in my new place. My first time dealing with bugs. Hopefully the last. Hopefully you have a good day bro

Bummer bout the Mites,,, least spidermites are abit easier to kill off.. But,,, I preach AZAMAX, MI for mites. AND YOU HAVE TO DO a solid spraying regiment without slacking off,, with Azamax and you'll kill they suckers. Defoliate alot,, get rid of the bottom sun leaves, and you'll have less square inches to have to spray. Spray thoroughly,, it should be running off the leaves,, and always spray the top of your dirt a good coat. If you got them on the plant,, you can bet afew fell to the soil and are going to climb back up. Wait three days,,, spray again. Wait 2 more and spray again... That should do it,, but in two more spray again just incase and to make sure. ?? That works for me. Just make sure you get every little nook and cranny. Rub it into the leafs. If you have plants in flower,,, that's abit harder. You can never spray a flower completely and they are afew mites in the flowers too.......But if you have plants in flower,,, keep your veg plants separated in another room wood be preferable. So much easier to kill off veg plants... And when you check plants always go to mite free veg tent first.

But I hear ya,,, LAST thing you want to do is introduce mites to your new place... Do you get the extra bedroom to grow in? JK Not but?

That seems true Lazy. Pluck all them little ladders to your plant. I like to keep all the leafs off the ground. And I like to have acouple inches on the bottom with nothing period.

Thanks fellas I appreciate the advice! One way or another I will get rid of them, or their new home will be in compost. I have more seeds than I'll probably ever grow. WTF was I thinking taking clones. Especially when I'm gearing up to move and oh yeah Woody it's got some extra places to grow and more privacy :)

Cool Mi... Wish ya the best of luck and many future excellent crops...........

Me after close examination,, I don't see ANY mites in my veg tent,, so to celebrate,,, I gave them all a thorough neem bath. And placed the support stakes.. Even tied afew limbs that will be problems later in life. And she'll get one more neem wash as I put them in the flower room. And I still plan on one more bath with the green cleaner,, in hopes of killing any hemp mites left,,, and any PM spores that might linger somewhere.........

But I have a can of Dooktor Doom dry fogger,,, should be here tomorrow. As soon as I get that,, I'm blasting her. The flower room is about empty,,, cept lights ballasts and dehumidifier. I am going to leave my clone closet open too. I plan on leaving the door closed and sealed for 2 days... Then some pine sol and cleaning fan grids and doing the filters in the intake and the ones in the dehumidifier.....

BTW the GG4 seed and a Dark Angel both got tap root at about 24 hours and been thrown in dirt prewetted to the same temp the seed cracked under... These digital thermometers are worth their weight in gold,,, or should I say paid in seed value?

If they ain't Penny,,, they can't be killed... Least not with conventual warfare........ If it don't do it,,, maybe a nuclear bomb... As in Advid or Forbid.. I just hate spending that much to save one strain one time... But I think this pheno I have is an exceptional one. 99% I've seen grow,,, don't look the same.................. To me, she's one of the unicorns running around... And I will try about anything to keep her going.... She should be mite free...

While I had the other plants out for a neem bath,,, guess who else got a neem bath... You only get 3 guesses.... ??????

Hey man! My Red Diesel is doing very well, the fastest plant in the whole bunch actually. I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

I did the whole veg tent with all the Chems and afew others........ But ofcourse it's the puppy. Miss J wood'nt stand still........ My Puppy is in my nursery tent for now. Small pot and she only has 2-3 leaves on each branch. At 4 branches... isn't alot of area to spray. Making it hella easy to get all them nooks and crannies. I'm going to spray her again tomorrow night. And every time I have a proper''' spray bottle in hand,,, until I start to flower her. The way my time looks,, looks like I might just make her into a total mother and do a complete flip of all Puppies...... Depending on which strains I like from my current grow.. And want to keep going. I do plan on taking cuts from all the plants that I start flowering. Plus acouple extra incase someone needs afew.......

You have too Penny... Especially when your on the hunt. It's not a good thing to join the #ishould'vetakenacut''''club...... That is the losers club and I think I'm the Prez... And you have enough going you'll get a nice little selection. I'd take cuts off everyone that shows solid robust growth patterns.. You can weed them out later..

You can take a cut,, then later as she flowers and you find a male,,, you can kill it,, and keep the small cut in veg till you need him? If you want to breed?

Mi GL with the mites... Vigilance will prevail............ If you still have time to root a cut of your Chernobyl before you move. I wood. Even if it's in flower. Then torture it with spraying as soon as it is established and growing. I mean spray the hell outta it twice everytime you spray. And don't forget to spray the top of your soil.. If you got some on the plant,, you can bet some fell off and are crawling on the top of the soil......... Always give it a good spraying. There are a lot of mites that lay eggs just as easily in the soil as on the leaves......... And don't forget to switch up with what you spray,,, ever once in awhile.. Or you'll just create a super mite that is resistant and will drink neem or whatever your using as a part of it's diet like coffee.

Well I planned on doing this dry fogger,, Doctor Doom. And doing alittle read,, pyrethrum is a good product against hemp mites........ HMMMMMM... something I haven't tried. One thing about pyrethrum is it's easy to fry your plants with it.. Especially young seedlings. I've used it before on spider mites........

Can't hurt,, matter a fact she's going right now.. I should've bought 2 cans. But least I opted for the bigger can 5.5 oz I think...

Ok second seeds in dirt. A Dark Angel from CKS. No sign of life in the GHS Cheese.......

Well in the next few days I'm going to be moving some plants into flower. They still need acouple days of veg to get some new growth after the last topping. But I'll be putting the Chem Dog, and the Em-dog into flower. Lazy,,, if you want a cut,, now is a good time to speak out. I'll be taking 4-5 of the Em-Dog seeing I got two about ready,, but I only one Chemdogand should be acouple 3 cuts off her. Both are HSO strains... But a squeaky wheel get the oil....... Let me know and I'll be sure to get ya one of whatever you need.........

BTW I have a GG4 open and growing. This was some tasty ass shit last time I grew it.

Back
Top Bottom