Our Ongoing Grows

I forgot this one;;;

I can hope Penny. I'll break the scope out tonight and make sure.. That's one thing I haven't tried yet. There is some in the GCleaner product.

DJ Shorts been around a long ass time. Last I knew he was growing here in Oregon. I've had a pheno of the C-99 like 10 years ago that stands out in my memory, was a good solid plant...... And I got a cut of a clone only version of one of his Blue Berries from breeding stock. He was trading cuts with a friend of mine for some breeding projects...... I just happen to show up while he was exchanging clones with Stoney Girl. Hense I grabbed an extra BB he had with him. I wasn't all that impressed with the BB I got. But it had a GREAT TASTE, SMELL and BAG APPEAL. Some of the best to date for me..... And I could see why someone wood be using that cut in a breeding project.
Yea all that shit bout breeding is always a blur to me.. Unless I kept records.. To much exercise for this brain......

I did grab afew pics outdoors. Nothing good,, but I will get some harvest in. If not but for budder..... But of course I'll take the tops of any larger colas for back up weeds.

And I put the kids in the room under that LED for afew more days,,, to give them alittle room to spread out. They will get one more spraying before I flip them,, with GreenCleaner. I did acouple neem sprays and nuked them acouple times,, and even a Trifecta spraying and the leaves have that brittle abused look to them. So the last spray will be a weak one with the soap and a rinse after. That helps with the build up from other sprays.
lwhat do you mean nothing good I see some good shit there some nice buds in there you did a hell of a job with everything that's gone wrong on this grow but you pulled it off nice work bud btw made butter today!:smokin:

Looking great in there NCW, always a lot going on at your place. Great read on the C99.

Cheers

Polyploid = whole plant
Fasciation = single branch

Hope your right as I'm taking that as gospel...:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have asked the question so many times.. not sure if your answering me or not but awesome and thank you :passitleft:

I just learnt something new again... never heard of Fasciation but I looked it up.

I've seen it, always just thought it was the same as polyploidy. Go figure... was having a discussion on another forum with a plant biologist and showed him this:

3 cotyledons on a dicot.... current pics from the beginning of fall run.

He never mentioned Fasciation. Looks to be another un-known known thing.

Actually after I trimmed a true polyploid, I said never again. And here were are.
But the weed was good... but only after a 2 month cure. Smelt like Old Spice after shave when trimming. I think I vomited a little.

The extra leaf doesn't look like much... now, wait till you have to trim it off.

Good looking ladies there Woody. Looks like ya got em on the run. Don't get lazy.... keep the guards up. Never know about them bastards. Show up anywhere. I think they really like the hot weather tho. You had some unusually hot daze up there this summer.

Did you talk any fam into a nuke-em shower yet? JK

As soon as I let someone walk thru my room, I get em. It's not me I swear.

Thanks, everyone for stopping in. And I will be updating my indoors soon. I'm going to flip over to 12/12 lighting tomorrow.

Ahhh Mister BBrown you got yourself a triploid going there... They, as a rule, outgrow that after 5 or 6 sets of leaves grow out. They are going to get one last washing tomorrow right before I take cuts for the cloner...

You want to look at an interesting site,,, check this one out;
Billy Budd Premium Seeds & Clones

Genetics sound crazy good. I'd like to try that Pink Kush myself.

Well once more thanks all for stopping in and Keepem Green

I just learnt something new again... never heard of Fasciation but I looked it up.

I've seen it, always just thought it was the same as polyploidy. Go figure... was having a discussion on another forum with a plant biologist and showed him this:

3 cotyledons on a dicot.... current pics from the beginning of fall run.

He never mentioned Fasciation. Looks to be another un-known known thing.

Actually after I trimmed a true polyploid, I said never again. And here were are.
But the weed was good... but only after a 2 month cure. Smelt like Old Spice after shave when trimming. I think I vomited a little.

The extra leaf doesn't look like much... now, wait till you have to trim it off.

Good looking ladies there Woody. Looks like ya got em on the run. Don't get lazy.... keep the guards up. Never know about them bastards. Show up anywhere. I think they really like the hot weather tho. You had some unusually hot daze up there this summer.

Did you talk any fam into a nuke-em shower yet? JK

As soon as I let someone walk thru my room, I get em. It's not me I swear.

Whorrled pholletaxy...... Ive got some mutant cross seeds, around 15% whorrled pholletaxy 15% twins... Higher % whorrled are males... Here one I had few year ago, not from my seed

1136566-6ed9a41709d5e7842a72368ff43e2906.jpg

Whorrled pholletaxy...... Ive got some mutant cross seeds, around 15% whorrled pholletaxy 15% twins... Higher % whorrled are males... Here one I had few year ago, not from my seed

Interesting... I've had tricots before and they grow a lot different that your picture. My last plant never grew out of it, was only >30" tall and I got almost 4 zips dry trimmed off that little plant. Took me FOREVER to trim too. Was soo much leaf I thought the weed wood suck but apparently this mutation, the plants develop 1/3 more trichomes than normal and 1/3 more biomass. Actually makes sense if you think about it. Plants are stockier and inter-nodal spacing are closer too. Guess why it was so difficult to trim.

This is why most of our present day feed plants are mutations. We humans selected for it. 1 thing, the tricots are sterile so there will be no seeds formed. Watermelons are an example of this (the seedless verities).

I was under the impression what Woody has would be considered Whorled?? Specially since it's not on ALL the plant.

Hey Grizz did your whorled plants have 3 cotyledons in the beginning?

I've seen plants grow both ways, some true dicots = genetic defect is multiple copies of the same genes (why its sterile) and whorled like wood's and yours. I don't know about weather or not the whorled version is sterile.

On my last plant that was a real dicot, when I trimmed all the freaking sugar leaves off the flowers inside the buds actually had that same whorled look to them.

Here's what we did with wheat- notice the polyploid is much larger like 2x larger. That is money and food on the table for farmers.

The problem is that the way they made it polyploid is they crossed the wheat with some other plant (grasses) and people are not cows so we cannot digest that polyploid version very well. It's also got like 4x the gluten content of the "real" wheat humans evolved eating. I suspect its fueling our hunger for obesity in the USA. What happens to the hard to digest wheat in our guts? It ain't pretty and people are dying from it blowing up like balloons.

Oh wow got on a rant there Woody, sorry.. I had a point there somewhere. I think it's a warning for the peoples that are just interested in yields over quality.

I have a friend thats in a coma right now started out irritable bowl syndrome and turned into sepsis and coma. I have a wheat allergy and accidentally ate a tiny bit last week and was down for the count for several days. Had to take activated charcoal to bring me out of it, and I still ain't right.

I can't remember if that started with 3 cotys.. I don't think so though.. seeds I have do though.. mates got a couple veggng at the moment, two girls..
Here something to expand or knowledge or get us more confused.. post from another forum.

Statement; That's a polyploid..

Answer; Amazing how you can see an additional set of chromosomes in that picture... stop parroting that common misconception.

It is not a polyploid, still a diploid, but it’s “fasciated”.....

Bob, here's something not always seen growing on one my plants at moment..
IMG_20181003_074406.jpg
.. cotylebud

Sorry woody for taking up your thread.. know, half of us only see each other on your property.. it's that swimming pool mate.. and your mighty fine herb that keeps us here :rofl: :passitleft:

NP Grizz,, you can take up as much space as ya want.. I haven't been doing to good a job on keeping up on here lately myself.. So someones gotta do it..

Hey Mister BBrown,, you ain't never been right.. JK hope things are better now...

I kind of wish I knew someone close to that Billy Budd place... I'd like to try afew of their seeds... But they don't ship Stateside...

Well, I start flowering my flower room. Temps are still a bit warm,, so I'm going to start them flowering with the LED till temps come down abit more. Besides,,, I'm only doing 6 plants so far. I'm just fixing to up pot the Sage n Sours and give them another week or two and then I'll have 2 more to throw in there..Even if they ain't all that big. I plan on going back to my first,, well second ferts I used.. Cost is cheaper and I didn't see any great big changes. GH 3 part. I can get 3 gallons for 75 bucks which will last a year+.

And I'm taking cuts off the Chem and the EmDog. I have more seeds of the others. Besides,, if something is 'off the hook' I can always reveg? Well that's about it from here for the moment.

Hope everyone's doing great out there and Keepem Green

Yea Sticky,,, I'm always in biss... But until I produce a bud or two,, I'm going tohide out and have a drink or two.............. Hey anyone into tunes,,, should do a drive by and say their style.

Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too, If You Want To Join In

just don't mind my rednecking shit

Every plant inside the house,,, from the first to go into flower,,,,, down till my sprouts,,,got a thoughly douche of green cleaner tonight.................

I can't remember if that started with 3 cotys.. I don't think so though.. seeds I have do though.. mates got a couple veggng at the moment, two girls..
Here something to expand or knowledge or get us more confused.. post from another forum.

Statement; That's a polyploid..

Answer; Amazing how you can see an additional set of chromosomes in that picture... stop parroting that common misconception.

It is not a polyploid, still a diploid, but it’s “fasciated”.....

Bob, here's something not always seen growing on one my plants at moment.... cotylebud

The argument goes... so its faciated until the geneticists say extra genes??

Don't the nay-sayers see their dilemma?

The science is still out on how it happens anyway. The GMO crowd is working on it, thats a bet.

The only way to tell if its got extra sets of chromosomes is to let it grow out. I read where they are actually sterile and wont produce seeds. Why the seedless watermellon... its a tricot. One of the traits is sterility. It can be useful in cash crops (yields) and as well in managing invasive species (sterility).

Check that little flower out for a male bit in there. I've harvested them just like that and they have a S1 seed or 2 in them every time. Actually looks like a nanner there in the pic. What strain is that??

Those little buds are tasty too. Don't underestimate the little things in life. I keep telling my wife that.

Woody .. flowers we wanna see flowers?? Sub'd for the flower pics and pics or it didn't happen. I want my money back.

OK As far as pics'''''' damn my lazy ass.... And Miss J nimble fingers.... But Mister BBrown,,, my outdoor didn't fair too well..... Isn't alot I'd like to see in a picture form and I don't want to scar the eyes of the kids in the room..............

But I'm happy to fill afew good sized bags of popcorn to dunk in coconut budder for abit........ I did take 1 or 2 pics abit back,,, but I have to wants to go outside,,,, knowing they bugs are out there,,,, I'll stay inside and let Miss J do all the work out there,,, and she can't come inside,,, cept passing in the office... Let alone in the flower room..... I mean I dodge the plants to go peak but really I stay away... Sign of cross,,, and Knock me in the head.......

But Damages are starting to really settling in...... From these 'fast' versions..... Before I hang my head in shame,,, remember,,, these are my 'slow children' and been riding the small bus.... NO offense meant ever...
But fits,,, I retarded these girls with the treatments I was throwing at them,, for them Hemp mites. I mean everything in the book plus some. But they well some made some buddage... Most of them did shit and will go into budder,,,, thank god I do have my indoors,,,, but it's sad,,, I got 4 down to 2 oz's off a 4-foot plant,,,, of 2 gram top-sized buds.... Thumb-sized.... Making me think,,, I did well with these damn auto,,, least better than some of these fast versions,,,,, BTW they come from swee t seeds....... I did do well with Seedsman's Fast last year...

I just had to take the weird polyploid buddage,,, whatever it was,,, due to rott... I got like 3/4 of the bud here on a plate. But she's was deprived of oxygen as a child too, and is a tad slow and seems to need 3 weeks? But then I knew she was never meant to grow outdoors here. Purple Urkly,,,, she's still hanging in there... as is the BB and acouple others... A pup too,,,, but I don't see her making but afew batches of budder.....,, Cluster fuck out there.....

Made me feel bad,,, but still, I ain't going out there,,,, but did take acouple of the next generation,,,

Back
Top Bottom