Our Ongoing Grows

You made me look.. yellow Tip leaves... Nl5hz x hzAC... If there's seed in there I wouldn't know if it'd be s1 or f2, as the small buds above it were pollinated...

What went wrong outside, weather bugs or interest?

Well first the bugs,,,,, then the interest,,, then the weather,,,in that order.......... I've had a really hard time here in this area... Mind ya,,, I've grown alot of great crops here outdoors.... The last couple years I just got hammered with these hemp mites,,, cost me 50% of the crop.

I think we might just throw afew 5 or 10 or 15 autos out next,,, and not worry bout all that,,, and just produce smoke indoors? I can't call it yet..........

I miss seeing that greenhouse of buddage... Man your area has lots of those little fookers.. don't only suck the life from the plant but the enjoyment also.. seems everyone from there gets mite attacks... Legality shown it to be worse or have you always been hit with them there? Million dollar invention, mite attractor zapper...

Naw Grizz,, we had alot of outbreaks here in the last two years,,, claims drier winters over the last few raised a bumper crop of hemp mites????? ... But I never even seen one till like 3 years back when I lost a Muay Thai and a Mother Superior. Seeing I beem bite once,,, figgered I'd be ready??? But I didn't follow an early spraying regiment like I usually do. And once you got these SOBs,, I really don't think you can ever beat them on a large plant,, or one in flower. These suckers don't just set up oil wells drilling into a leaf for food... These suckers inject something into the plant that destroys your buds.. And we all know spraying with a MAX dose of these sprays every 3 days early in flower,,, really hurt your flowering times. I sprayed these suckers 6 times in a row,, every 3 days with different products. That don't do a good thing on flowers... Retards the growth in flower... Now next year,,,,things should be fine,,, if I remember and treat all as if infected and use more neem products.

Neem and some other oil products like Monterey types work great to prevent. It's just a bitch to get rid once got............... GL Keepem Green

Ugh man it would really suck if they come back every year, are there lots of growers in the area? Was wondering about that in my neck of the woods. Lots of people are going to start growing in their backyards so cannabis specific pest and disease could flare up. At it is just from the illegal grows in the valley near us all outdoors buds get seeded.

Stickyone,,, this year? They still coming in.. But I did one of Seedsmen Seeds C-99 x BB that finished in a good mite free world,, finished Sept 15th.

@NoobyMacDooby ... I can promise I'll be mite free next year.......... And once more will produce..........

Man just for fun I had to burn off the new lights and fire the first time one of the new 1500 bulbs... Dude,, them suckers are bright. I've only got like 7 plants in flower now,,, so I really have alot of room... So I still opt for the LEDs. Least for the next week or two. Temps are still warm and it is nice to be able to close the flower room door without a tug of war with the exchange fan... All I got right now is 5X5 footprint anyways.. Least till they do alittle stretching out.

I also up potted my little Sage n Sours and fixing to take them out from the LED veg light and throw them under a 600 watt to help speed them up so I can flower them in acouple weeks. I can see the LED can keep starts short and bushy kind of like fluorescent tubes do.. But you want to pack on some size faster,,, I have more faith in HID. They might get a tad leggier under HIDs,,, but I need size for a couple strains..
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I do have faith,,, after another spraying,,, that the pup is flea free? And going to up pot her,,, not sure if I'm going to flower her,,, or cut her up for next flip... By then,, I'll be bone dry on Puppies herbs?????? But I'll know more after an intense glassing under a new microscope in the next few days.. She is getting alittle size but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Till then,,, she'll be getting another flea dip.......

Hope you got rid off all the flees.
Seems like they live forever.

How did the check up go at the doctors?

Sorry for not being around much.
I have seen you in my nest and thank you for your support in my efforts to fly to safety.
In one week, about, I will know when we will leave. :thanks::hug:

Extreme Gardens Myco. There are two kinds,, wettable powder which is more costy,,, and the granular which is what I use.
Xtreme Gardening: Mycorrhizal Fungi & Natural Growth Promoting Bacteria

And we don't want to see an Angry Bird,, anymore,,,, only a happy one... AB you take care of you and yours,,, and your business,, and get your flock outa there,, and don't worry about me being here.. I'm always around,, somewhere.. hell working on my eleventh year here.. So you know I'll be here........

As far as fleas,, IF they still have any,,, they can't be killed...... I've scrubbed that pup from nose to tail with every soap there is...........

Extreme Gardens Myco. There are two kinds,, wettable powder which is more costy,,, and the granular which is what I use.
Xtreme Gardening: Mycorrhizal Fungi & Natural Growth Promoting Bacteria

And we don't want to see an Angry Bird,, anymore,,,, only a happy one... AB you take care of you and yours,,, and your business,, and get your flock outa there,, and don't worry about me being here.. I'm always around,, somewhere.. hell working on my eleventh year here.. So you know I'll be here........

As far as fleas,, IF they still have any,,, they can't be killed...... I've scrubbed that pup from nose to tail with every soap there is...........
that's what I use to good stuff!

Made me feel bad,,, but still, I ain't going out there,,,, but did take acouple of the next generation,,,

Don't let it get ya down. For AUTOs its pretty much guaranteed they attract pests.

I ran a bunch on my cloning table last summer/fall. The ONLY plants that had pests were the AUTOs. Even plants right beside them didn't have any. Shit one of em had aphids and mites and my clone table is in the basement. Don't even know how they got there but one of em was covered had to toss the whole plant and treat all the others.

I have 4 AUTOs going now. They all had mites. Had to do the treatments. Meh....

Plants look like shit but I'll get some smoke-able flowers, not a lot but some.

Here's a Dark Devil pic from the other day. Throwing up a little ugly bud candy.

Not much but better than nuthin. Those fan leaves are almost leather, maybe gator skin more like.

Interesting about autos drawing pests.

It happens to me EVERY time. If I plan for it and IPM before they get pests its not "as bad" but soon as I stop spraying because I don't wanna mess the flowers up, bam they're back.

I had better luck with Mephisto gear the last time tho but that was early spring and I don't get pests much in the early spring. knock wood.

Back
Top Bottom