Our Ongoing Grows

@ilikemsticky you got a pup now,, make sure you get a cut from it.. 'To me' it's a good one.. And she's guaranteed to purple out giving a good night temp.
I will for sure this one I have now is going to be grown outdoors in the ground full size will see how big it can get it should be fun woody when it gets there ill have pics!:)

She won't be a monster,,, least here........ 10'x8' wide is big,,, up to 3-4 lbs,,,,

But then I grow in a 35 gallon under this fucked Oregon weather... It should work well for you.......

LOL,,, NorCaliWood's poster?????????????? Man womenfolk wood pay me better,,,,,, to not........... Most of my strains are old and purple nowadays. Least while them temps agree.

But I do get a fairly decent photo out here and there... But ANYONE who has a decent camera knows,,,, Pic's lie............. Man,,, I WISH I looked as good as a photo........ Call it Culling,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yea that's it.......... Is that why I take 15 pic's to post only one???????? Had to cull them sad ass pic's...............
BUT thanks for the thoughts @AngryBird I do have acouple photo's out from grown plants from vendors...... Some used as advertisements. But here on 420,,, the quality of the pics has increased 1,000%.. I look back to when I started.......... But then 420 has stepped up to the plate and chased down sponsors........ Most nowadys have photo skills that make mine look like shit anymore........... Maybey I do need a calender? Scray thought...... BUT I DO THINK,,, I could find one or two to donate to someone will more PC skills than me.???

BTW I need to earmark this date,,, I've just dumped 5-6 plants into flower... SO a reminder to me??????????????? i didn't date the tags again.... All I got vegging is that Grassfire OG... I do need to inspect them for preflowers.. Is close to that time....... My bad,, I vegged them in my adult veg tent and they had to reach abit,, but once preflowers form,,, I will take cuts and flower the mother to see if she works for me................. The last I seen grown was impressive looking.... he did good job making me drool...........

BTW I need to earmark this date,,, I've just dumped 5-6 plants into flower... SO a reminder to me??????????????? i didn't date the tags again....

April 13th is 9 weeks from today ....

She won't be a monster,,, least here........ 10'x8' wide is big,,, up to 3-4 lbs,,,,

But then I grow in a 35 gallon under this fucked Oregon weather... It should work well for you.......
im going to try and get a big one its going to have a 2 + mos. veg on it before it goes in the ground in may 11hrs. of straight sunlight outdoors so that in theory should yield a large plant!:)

Sure is @Dankman_420. OG 1969 has that one that looked really nice,,, so I'm hoping for similar. The two I have going,,, I'm thinking I see the start of preflower.. But kind of looks like a male nub going.. I won't know for afew days for sure. Damn it....

@Skybound I know I should be putting dates on everything. Not that I harvest by dates,, but it is nice to know what to expect timewise.... I do things s lazy as possible. But it don't look like I'm getting a litter of puppys ready intime for the cool weather.. Oh well,, smokes the same,, but won't get that pretty look.....

Wood your Stardawg looks good there buddy. That 1 might be a keeper. Did you take cuts?

Sorry to hear about the Chem seeds.

I've got 2 plants now late flower that have nanners. It's too late for seeds but man I hate seeing that shit. Makes me wanna knee jerk and start hacking.

With the new AG bill and cannabis sativa (with less that .3% THC) now legal I'm gonna wonder how our fall crops are gonna go with a lot of hemp pollen flying around??

Could be part of the plan.... maybe?

#ISOULD'VETOOKACUT is my middle name... I have done the Star Doggie before. Matter a fact they got a pic of mine in their ad. But that plant didn't look like this one.......... But can't grow-em all can we? Sooo Many Strains'''''''''

@Tead Spoiler,,, I got 1 more coming out that might look kind of good??????????? It looks colorful under that LED light in there... Maybe I'm seeing things???????? Soon I'll drag her out...

@bobrown14 ,,,, this guy I've dealt with here before,,, from Stoney Girls Gardens. He was working on a strain that is 'Truely' clone only..... Is suppose to unable to be knocked up by herb pollen......... Called Mother Superior. And it could be planted in a hemp field and grow sensie????????? I tried growing one like 2 years back,,,, but got hit bad with them hemp mites and she got chucked in the recycle bin.... I got the feeling I got the mites from him...... e did have a hella I mean HELLA crowded clone room. And some HUGE veg rooms.. I can see how he'd run into problems. I can't say for sure,, I'm gun shy,, and keep saying anything I get from him will be seed..... That leaves out the Mother Superior...

You know I really like afew strains of theirs,,, Cripit was one of my favorites that I grew for 3-4 years... Some said it was too strong.. I told-em smoke less??

But he, Stoney Girl's, laid claims of up to 30% thc and shit with their Pit Bull,,, which BTW you can still find in some smoke shops. .. People said inpossiable,,, yet now we ave strains wit claims of 33%????????? They did lay claim to shorter flowering periods.

BTW ALL peoples,, I know I'm behind on getting out and about... Just haven't felt like doing much on the PC lately......... But i do surf thru to look at my friends pics...... ea we know,, I can't read. They don't teach that back in Arkasas?????

But I might not write shit,, but I do peek in...........

But I did fill the cloner up abit more... I have Strawberry Amnesia, Knock-Out, couple Gelatos, and a good size littler of puppies... That pup I had revegged/monster cropped,,, she's got 100 easy small cuts from the places I generally lolly-pop. There are clones all over underneath. I filled 4 more collars with puppies,, I put 2 in each collar. That makes like 14 or so puppy cuts. I need a good crop, seedless, of her to hold me... Me's peoples been a axing for it by name...............

@ilikemsticky make sure you take a cut,, just in case it melds in nicely in your stock........

here'ss a bunch of test's Stoney Girls run on her stuff;

I might go up the hill and pick up my Cripit soon......

OK BUT for now,,,,,,,,,,, I do have a plants pic to post.. A strain called GG4... Not sure of the breeders tho. Last I grew wa really good smoke.. Thing I hate is the high leaf to flower ratio it runs at. Taking her out for final flush.... But she SURE does look purdy;;;

Well that's it from the doghouse........................... Keepem Green everyone...............

But I did fill the cloner up abit more... I have Strawberry Amnesia, Knock-Out, couple Gelatos, and a good size littler of puppies... That pup I had revegged/monster cropped,,, she's got 100 easy small cuts from the places I generally lolly-pop. There are clones all over underneath. I filled 4 more collars with puppies,, I put 2 in each collar. That makes like 14 or so puppy cuts. I need a good crop, seedless, of her to hold me... Me's peoples been a axing for it by name...............

@ilikemsticky make sure you take a cut,, just in case it melds in nicely in your stock........

here'ss a bunch of test's Stoney Girls run on her stuff;

I might go up the hill and pick up my Cripit soon......
I deffinately plan to take cuts from your black doggy not to worry I want to keep that one around for a bit hey woody check this out!:)
View media item 1654109getting another 5 feet today!

GG4 looks good there Woody. Lot of color on that one.

Miss J gonna have a time at the trim table looks like.

Dem folks in the mountains sure like there snow dont they? Yeah they getting hit hard need to shovel off the roof. Wonder what wood happen if they got 10" of rain in snow? State of Emergency. Same thing is happening in Germany. They have like 20' base on the ground with roads like that.

OK BUT for now,,,,,,,,,,, I do have a plants pic to post.. A strain called GG4... Not sure of the breeders tho. Last I grew wa really good smoke.. Thing I hate is the high leaf to flower ratio it runs at. Taking her out for final flush.... But she SURE does look purdy;;;

Well that's it from the doghouse........................... Keepem Green everyone...............
you da man woody to date that is the most colorful gg4 ive ever seen your going to like that one I think they are usualy very sticky and they really gum up the scissors so you better have plenty of sharp scissors for mrs. j lol!

Back
Top Bottom