Our Ongoing Grows

@dynamo1 I have to get them from him personally at the main garden. I don't even know if they are selling them to the john q public anymore. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even sell them at his stores.

I know he and his wife, Stoney Girl, are deep in the political thing for legalization. And working with RSO. His wife is another Cancer survivor. She had it bad,, now I haven't been over his way for the last year or two. So hopefully things are ok.. and they still up and at them? I'll see...

Well ended up picking up Stoney Girl's 'Cripit, Marion Berry, Sugar Plum, Haze Plum, and a Purple Pit.'. Some are of their are breeding stock. What I take is he's got to run a seed line this year for rotation of new seed stock....... I may be able to access seeds if someone wanted them..... We talked about adding my pup to his line??????

But I took them all out back and Green Cleaned the fuck out of them......... and they will stay till they get washed again and I scope'm out really good... But they do look to be happy healthy cuts........

Well ended up picking up Stoney Girl's 'Cripit, Marion Berry, Sugar Plum, Haze Plum, and a Purple Pit.'. Some are of their are breeding stock. What I take is he's got to run a seed line this year for rotation of new seed stock....... I may be able to access seeds if someone wanted them..... We talked about adding my pup to his line??????

But I took them all out back and Green Cleaned the fuck out of them......... and they will stay till they get washed again and I scope'm out really good... But they do look to be happy healthy cuts........
I new if you went there you would come home with something like a kid in a candy store lol those sound interesting good luck with those woody!:blunt:

:yahoo::high-five:

@Mr. Krip,, you remember my Cripit I think??????????

And fast ? @dynamo1 didn't you grow a Sugar Plum???

Sugar Plum was an award winner here in the PNW. I got pic of almost all these strains from past grows.. Let me look???????????? I give the fuck up............... Is ALOT in there...

Mike has another thing he dabbles with called Portlandsterdam,,,, all the in and outs of the different markets in cannabis, where he teaches organic gardening of cannabis and the legal side of opening up stores at the local collage..

But really @ilikemsticky ,, you thought not???????? I had giving him a call and he said he only had one Cripit,,, I was at the bank,, of course I wasn't going for one,,,
wood I??? Is like a candy store,,, cept right now,,,, most candies was on empty shelves...... Besides,,, I wasn't really wanting to crack regular seed looking for a male when there is an established plant sitting there... BTW she is in need of alittle help to get her going full steam ahead. She is the poorest looking of the batch. Some depending the style of growing,,, might be ready to flower... Acouple of these,,, I took because I hadn't grown yet... The Purple Pit I said was a Purple Plum....

But I've grown afew of these in the past... The Marion Berry is the fastest finishing photo plant I've ever grown. Beautiful bag appeal and smell with that one... Mike' who is Jenny's, who is Storey Girl's husband, well I snagged a pinch of what he's got left from last year's Marion Berry harvest.. Still smells great and a decent buzz........ And I've done the Sugar Plum before with great results. Really great results. BTW I was looking for a pic of it and stubbled upon @dynamo1,, you played with a sugar plum before????????

I give up looking for pics to show past grows.. 5,000 plus pics I get lost

I just did a second coat of Green Cleaner... Tomorrow everything gets washed with Safers Soap and rinsed with a pressure washer. They are nice large cuts. And in 4'' pots so I'll remove abit of dirt and get them in 1-gallon pots........ These are what I'm going to work with for larger plants.... And acouple more.

OK bad news,,,,,,,,,, @OG1969 that Grassfire OG didn't clone for me yet... The first 4 cuts I took,, died,, well slimed..... and the next three ain't kicking in......... I may have to just grow the one I got flowering... And if it looks as good as the one OG's did,,, reveg it?????
I will give the cuts another day or two. Right now I'm doing nothing else with it... BUT soon,, I'll have a Dog and a Cripit to cut up?

Hope all the gardens are green..

And I'm sorry I'm so far behind responding in others threads... But I do look in on all's grows... It's hard when one can hardly type........ One tends to fall behind.......... But ALL Keepem Green

@Mr. Krip Do you remember people said he was crazy talking 30%+ thc on some of their strains? This was 5-6 years back when the highest around was like 20-23%. But I did see the lab results on his Pit Bull being over 34% if I remember right. But people didn't believe claims this high..

The misleading things about Stoney Girl is flowering time. I figured this is from flower onset not flip over time.. Imagine flowering a plant in 28 days? Sign me up,,, I do have to say I've had the best luck with their strains outdoors around here ,,, IF Mite Free,,

@Pennywise I'm not sure what you mean by which S1's,, but if you see one that tickles your fancy, I know he was 100$ for 10 regulars,, I should be able to cut that down to 60 or so. If I got some more biss to sweeten it up abit.

He use to make the circuit here in the PNW selling seeds at shows. And he entered strains in all the Local Cups like the Dope Cup. And is alot of them here.... Winning his share. He's got an impressive amount of titles won. And alot of photo credits in some top end shit. Cover shot on Big Book of Buds. Then he worked on this Portlandsterdam School here at the college. They also sell a soil system thru Sunny Girls Gardens. It is a layered soil with different levels having different nutrients at each for the different stages. Does it work? I stick with clones..........

Hell, I paid 100$ for them 5 clones...... But then I didn't ask how much,, I know he cuts one clone for 20$, and I didn't haggle,, he did have my Cripit. and that made everything worth it.

Keepem Green

Well the record holder is Future #1 now, that came from the pack sold by Exotic Genetix and was grown in Oregon... 37,28% THC :)

That's why it's called "Potland" lol

37%??...

20 per plant is a great price. They are 40 down here. I asked what it takes to sell clones?..... $5000 a year license and you have to have security system installed... Another case of bullshit.

Missed ya yesterday wood. My dumbass drilled thru a coolant line... Oh well. Get ya on Saturday?

Glad you got your Cripit back.

Back
Top Bottom