Our Ongoing Grows

@ilikemsticky She's oily as fuck... Warmer temps didn't give her all them deep purple and orange colors... This is a plant I started flowering outdoors......... She was small enough to work with so I brang her in... The next one will be pretty......... I do have afew new strains that claim to have some cool colors. Time will tell..

7 outta 8 have tails,, and will get to meet dirt tonight??????

@ilikemsticky She's oily as fuck... Warmer temps didn't give her all them deep purple and orange colors... This is a plant I started flowering outdoors......... She was small enough to work with so I brang her in... The next one will be pretty......... I do have afew new strains that claim to have some cool colors. Time will tell..

7 outta 8 have tails,, and will get to meet dirt tonight??????
she looks good to me theres some good smoke there you might actually get high woody! :blunt:

Well Miss J got busy tonight... But I did grab a bud from her grasp before she de-leafed it,,, to get a pic or two... Scary getting around her when she's armed with a pair of scissors...

Right now times is tuff... Property taxes and all that shit...

Oh yeah....Thanks for the reminder. Just goes to show you it's always something. :eek:

I hope all is well and especially for the doggie. Miss J and clippers. I've seen the results of her trimming and it always looks proper to me. And that puppy. I just love that mahogany color yours produces.

Keep us posted on hip and stuff. :bongrip:

Thanks @MagicJim Thinks are looking better my rat dog is gaining alittle weight... And some energy I was getting really worried.. Butthead should eat a half a bowl of wet/dry mix. Little fucker was eating twice that.. And I was just going straight threw... The last 3-4 days,, I can feel his tenderloins filling in.. I'm worried about his eyes.. First wake he get after them. Rubbs them for a while the takes off.. I had a beagle once,, I knew she was sick for a minute. She loved chasing tenis ball but she came in from the back yard and walked striaght into a wall and just stood there.. Dog was blind as a bat..... Later that night,, she had a sore on her back leg that started to act up. And it sounded real painful. 2-3 in the morning,,, I couldn't let him suffure.......

OK 3 of the GMO Cake are above ground.. Along with a Big Bomb, the second seed didn't do shit so far... One outta the three Purple Primates is peeking out,, and the other two ain't far behind... so far... I don't have faith in that one Bomb seed is going to do anything...

But still looking like I'm getting 7 outta 8 germination rate outta that one.. I'll almost bet on it.. All three Primates looked happy and I've faith they all will survive..

I also started cleaning the cloner... Man I can't CAN'T find 'soft' collars anymore for a '''turbo-kloner''.. They all are the hard collars and to me,, they can choke a soft cut out? They all claim soft collars, well alot,, but some are like a hard ass plastic. BUT DON"T MATTER.. I cut every little branch down low on her like lolly popping a plants... Must have been 20 cuts to take....

But I'm going to have acouple extra seedlings for you @lazyfish and you @SativaBoy I want 1 purple primate,, and 1 GMO cake the rest????????????? GMO Cake comes from good stock.. I wonder if they going express other phenos.............

OK @conradino23 here's a news flash;; Got three in this one.. One bushy one that look female,,??

And I got two in each pot now... Time will tell.. But I 'might' flower them when smaller... Just to fit.. Hey as long as I get one branch of buds,,, win win....

Gorgeous buds, Brother! :bravo:

Well Miss J got busy tonight... But I did grab a bud from her grasp before she de-leafed it,,, to get a pic or two... Scary getting around her when she's armed with a pair of scissors...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow the color is Great and those Ultra Dogs are looking NICE going to be some nice smoke

Well, it's set now.. Friday morning at 5:30 check in.. They are talking about me having to stay over night.. For insurance purposes.. But I've been known to check out AMO,, Against Medical Orders? Oh well we'll have to see how she goes..

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.. Keepem Green

Well, it's set now.. Friday morning at 5:30 check in.. They are talking about me having to stay over night.. For insurance purposes.. But I've been known to check out AMO,, Against Medical Orders? Oh well we'll have to see how she goes..

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.. Keepem Green

Good luck Wood!

Good Luck tomorrow I would stay in for the 24hrs. so they can keep your pain level down that first 24 can be rough after surgery and you may feel fine at the time get home the pain set in and you have to go right back that's happened to me before and its not fun.

Back
Top Bottom