Our Ongoing Grows

That exact photo forms my goals. I'm totally shooting for Wood's poolside trees!

Here... let's tour some of Wood's hits!

Man.... I rolled thru 100's of his photos to find those. It was a stunning stroll thru beautiful plants and buds!
I'll add a few of NCW's "Greatest Hits" to the list:

full

full

This one MIGHT be that auto I was remembering? :hmmmm:

full

:adore:

I'll add a few of NCW's "Greatest Hits" to the list:

full

full

This one MIGHT be that auto I was remembering? :hmmmm:

full

:adore:

I remember that super auto, though I forget the strain. Didn't Woody drop her prematurely because he said he would need a ladder for pruning her, lol?

IDK exactly but I do remember it was a "super auto". I doubt there were too many super autos he's grown, so that should be able to help filter the search some.

I've grown afew 'MONSTER' auto mind ya,, some yields over 2 pounds. They were grown in outdoors using 25-gallon pots as a finishing pot. Not that I started them in it,,, but they outgrew the 2 smaller pots, starting with a 1-gallon pot I had them in. but I did expect them to grow that large.. They were 110-day finisher according to breeders. And the claims of 10' plus was reasonable, I seen more than one. But others,, I've grown their XXL strains,, and pulled a couple zips total from a good one. BTW heres a pic of one of the autos;;

I got too many pics to find a better... She yielded right about 2 pounds...... One of Flash's Super Auto Seeds Muay Thai... I have to say this,,,, the BEST auto I've EVER grown,, wasn't near the BEST photo I've grown in quality. I call it jointweed.... I know I got afew that going to hate me after that remark... OH WELL..... Shotting from the hip.........

Damn Woody????

@GodSpeed where the hell you been??????????

Thanks for pulling afew older shots out. I still have the little frog that was fishing out there somewhere... Invy took over everything.

But I doubt I'll do more than 5-6 main plants. 5-6 secondary ones. I know the walls are dirty as fuck on the greenhouse,, I been planning on re-sheeting it with clear,,,, but she still lets enough to grow 3-4, 4-5'ers in there

You know alot of people has that short season reason that they might not be able to grow outdoors. Rains come early and frosts which gets a harvest of early weed,,,, mids at best.... Unless you got a good climate. But you still can grow monsters by mid+ Sept outdoors. You can take one of these super auto's that need 2+ months veg time and put them out early. They shouldn't 'false' flower' on ya seeing they have the auto trait. So they will,,, should? continue t veg until it's internal clock sounds flower,, she's well along. You can plant the First of April and harvest Mid Sept. I don't like to grow revegged plant. Especial on one 5' tall allready.... My photo plants I look for around the last week in May and seems to stop 99% of any false flowering''

But peoples thinking of growing outdoors up north from here almost have to go with Auto's. Or the Super Auto/Fast Vesion.. strains they got out there. 3 or 4 Seedsmen, and Royal Queen? vendors offer Fast Versions @lazyfish I did a C99xBB Fast Vesion acouple years back that come in Sept 15th fully matured...... and acouple vendors Flash is one, offer Super Auto's. They run up to 4 months. As long as they don't freeze you can start them early and they should'nt reveg. I'm pretty sure the Fast Version have basically the same genetics as the Super Auto's

But 'I'm going to downsize this year'.... I may have said that before,, even more than once. But I still plan on it... So it's getting time to stock up for the next year

We was just talking about food for the garden over on @Skybound place and a good organic source come to lite,, even reminded me I needed my rock Phosphate supply, I lean to triple rock for my finial mix,, but the soft has instant 3% which is what you draw from bat guano. And Blood Meal, I ran out and see a problem with acouple. I use to topdress with the bat crap and such,, but you can get fugus gnats from that shit iffin you ain't carefull... Mix the crap with 50/50 soil and then lightly work in.. I've also found gnats enjoy blood meal too if topdressed. I stay away from top dressing with it,,, unless it's a weak ass shit.. People also make a microbial soup with blood meals...

But I need a supply.. I see a phosphate deficiency. The Gelato shows bad on the top few Fan Leaves... Crisppied krittered. I guess I should get out the OLD PPM Pen and see what salts I'm feeding with.. And flush em too couldn't hurt....

But I did need to balance off my supplements seeing I'm using Pro Mix for now... I much prefer my Black Gold... It come well balanced with alot of goodies,, you just need to boost them a notch. Pot is a weed,, and will grow about anywhere,,, but I does prefer to eat food........

THanks peoples for stopping in... One day I catch up on all ya'lls....... Keepem Green Cept @bobrown14 he been nailing them winter colors... I 'Might' have a purple coming out soon.. A Puppy ofcourse..........

Woody, don't you amend your soil with synthetic nutes for rapid delivery? Monopotassium phosphate (MKP) is stupid rich in phosphorus. That's what I use for cloning .... MKP to 250-300 TDS, then add a little fulvic/humic/kelp blend.

Ya'll do know I don't know how to act when people speak well of me. That's a new thing........ Hey thanks, ya'll for digging in all the pic's... Is a bunch........

@Skybound I do ammend and work on a microbial herd with rich organic nutrients.. And then, I'm guilty of using a salt based afew time during flowering. I know... In the past I've tried synthetics. When you got to carry to the field, weight becomes an issue. Most synthetics tend to be 'lighter''' Right now I'm using the let's say 3 part flora series

Defeatest? Possibly,, but I do know it helps to juice plants abit with instance release salt's Even tho it will cull the herd....... But the last 3-4 weeks,,, I start killing off the herd... Now I'm exaggerating abit. But @750-PPM for three feedings.

Now IF I have all my goodies,, I do shoot for a totally organic grow... Once you have a balanced formula that is.. I can always find something that should fit in.. But I think I'd burn the plant growing 100% amendments minus soil?

List so far, oh btw when I'm lazy,, and need everything,, Being cost effective at the time,,,, I use a product called Marine Cuisine,, it's alittle rick in the Nitro department which is time released. , but it is a hella mix to add to a veg soil. It'll show trace even at harvest. And is nice in a batch for the hella it..

Back to my 'list.. All these things are kind of hard to figure when you do lots of small batches...

So much easier to get a cement mixer type system. A 55 gallon drum, turned buy a windshield wiper motor mounted on the bottom.... Least that's what I cobbled together. We mixed many a load.. All my bigger gorilla grows were all feed organically,, UNLESS you get a problematic plant....

Back to the 'list' I done got 5 products so far... BTW it might take me a day or two to finish this post......

#1 I'm going with Pro-Mix General Propose.. Now if one wanted to grow at a tad more accelerated speed,, he'd opt for the HP with all the perlite,,, well more of it. But I've found the general mix holds water better,, and that little extra,,, might let you water every other nite.. A fact I like to add alittle vermiculite to my mix just for that reason. In a perfect mix.
#2, a big ass sack of fresh bag of EWC.
#3Bone Meal,,, teams with microbial critters.
#4Blood Meal,,, for the fast veg stage when shes cranking leaves out.
#5 I 'THINK' I got a bit of Azomite? Green Sandish shit. for trace minerals.
#6 Soft Rock Phosphate/ good for that extra calcium.

This is me just babbling peoples. And last year I depleted all my shit so working on the wish list'' I have 8 clones going to need some permeate residence in afew... I have all vegging in my mother tent under a cool light from Mars. Mars Pro II Epistar 160. Wall to wall light in a 18"x36" foot print.

#7 BTW came today's,, even if only used during transplant time,,, Mycko's?
#8 Vermiculite
#9Marine Cuisine
#10 Chicken shit.... be careful with that one... Can run 'hot' just be easy with it.

I think that's enough for a minute,,, and should about enable a good crop.. But and input is welcome. I got acouple bales about ready to mix... Well one for now. Got most stuff ordered.

Hope all's good out there Keepem Green

As best I know, salts won't kill the microbes save for certain sodiums, and depending on the salinity I guess. DWC growers using bennies in their drink. I inoculate twice a week in rockwool croutons, but then again, when in organic mediums, you kind of need a more active and robust colony if your plants are to have a full plate at each meal.

I just tallied all of my salts and for a 10 year supply (more or less) to make all the concentrates will cost about $160 before shipping. That will give the user 100% control of every element so I no longer have the excuse of too hot, or out of balance ratios. I wish we could link to certain sites, but generally, I get most of it from "customhydronutrients". IDK if it would be practical to do a hydro grow in a guerrilla spot, but if you can feed at least every other day, I know rockwool can be buried and it holds a drench well. I've successfully transplanted from a gallon of rockwool to 3 gallons of dirt, but sadly had to kill the plants before I got them into the place I had picked out. Maybe I'll try and find a spot and try an outside run this summer as I always am culling something from veg, so why not, right?

It's fine as long as you have no path beaten down to your site!

How far off the beaten path would be good enough? I'll likely want to stretch a hose out for feeding.

Back
Top Bottom