Our Ongoing Grows

Is it like getting a front end alignment on your car. If it's not right your toes won't be pointing straight ahead :laughtwo:

My front end,, hell,,,,, the frame got twisted in 86'' ain't tracked right since. I kind of bounce off the walls in the general direction I intend to travel. Get's me there,, sometimes..

Glad it turned out well. Lol
it went very well for me so far been almost 3 yrs. its not without its bs funny pains stuff like that but I can walk well so im happy woody on the other hand had to his redone im sure that's worse and the heal up is likely slower I hope its good for him so he can walk normal again I wish him all the luck!:green_heart:

Naw they went thru the ass again... They didn't remove the spike. It makes me wonder why my thigh bones hurt the most... That hard dull interior ache. I guess going to be alot of readjusting going on. I still have that extra couple inches from the first time that give me a good gimp and that isn't going anywhere..

Naw he was talking bout my post-appointment @Dankman_420 They want to check the healing part and probably do an Xray or two to see how it's lining up. And then push PT on me. I'll do my own too @ilikemsticky. I'm still using the walker seeing that's all I really have.. I don't put but 4-5 pounds on it when I do hobble. Wait a minute I have a walking stick I'll try in a bit. Made from a pot main stem and I even remember the plant that produced this one. Was a 10' untopped Wonder Woman I grew like 7-8 years back. I also have a 6' hiking stick from a Muay Thai Super Auto that was about 12'.

BTW @dr.h00k just had one and they went in the front. From the looks, it looks less traumatic? He got his done acouple-three months back. He's out running them Boston marathons about now.

Muay Thai Super Auto that was about 12'.
lol I remember that plant I went and bought a pack of those back then never grew any gave them to fellow grower here on the mag :laughtwo: ya do your own pt you don't want them hanging around anyway im sorry the dr. couldn't change that length thing that sucks the first dr. fugged you rite there you take it easy buddy!

Just got back from picking up afew supplies I was out of.... Earth Worm Shit,,, Marine Cuisine, and Bone/Blood meal. The basics. I have afew of the others I amend with on hand, such as rock phosphate, rock dust, myckos. But I really can use a restocking spree pretty soon there is always something I forget every grow. I can always top dress bat crap and the others later come flip time.. I just ordered some triple rock phosphate, but it won't get here for 3-4 days.

But I am needing to up-pot afew plants that I have in veg. I have acouple Black Dogs that are in need,
BTW I have one Puppy in flower now,,, talk about colors I got a feeling she's going to be hella impressive come harvest, she's only about 3 weeks in...

Hey @ilikemsticky she was a monster.

I wasn't all that impressed with those super autos besides getting another nice walking stick from myself.. It was nice cause you could put it out early and it woodn't jump into false flowering being planted outdoor earlier than a photo. And you could time your harvest at 120+ days. But she was done enough at 120. That makes it nice when you need to have that mid-Sept harvest like here. And as we saw,, she can get big' a pound and up to two per if given enough elbow room.. I think these super auto's and what they call fast' versions are pretty much the same as far as breeding them out. Add alittle auto to the mix,,, and I mean bearly a touch of auto in her. The quality lets say there are alot better ones out there to invest in. Who knows I may try another one day. A different one...

...I didn't realize your's was not done from the front Woody...that could explain the longer healing time...from what I read, that thigh pain could just be the natural bone growth as it attaches to the prosthesis...my doc said that takes at least 3 months to occur...so no pogo sticks or trampolines for a while... ;) :rofl: ...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I've been looking at LEDs. The MARS HYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light looks good, claims to be good for all phases of growing. So if one uses this light, how do you flip the plants to flowering? The light schedule?

Yes, for photoperiod plants, the length of the nights determines the growth cycle of the plant (veg or bloom).

Back
Top Bottom