IMAG63702.jpg
IMAG6369.jpg
IMAG6368.jpg
IMAG6367.jpg
IMAG6366.jpg
IMAG6365.jpg
IMAG6364.jpg
IMAG6362.jpg

How do you separate the seeds from the buds? :love: and how long do you let them dry out the moisture before putting them in zip locks :cheer:

The seeds collected just fell out of the pods in to a tray while I was manicuring the buds there are still a lot of #1 nugs with some seeds in them. I leavem out for half a day n then bag them and burp the bags several times a day for 15 minutes or less at a time. I use my nose to tell me if they smell green or mildewy. So far so good :) I would prefer using an envelope though....

I think what you are doing is just fine and you could actually keep the seeds in the envelope for many years. Doing it your way they can last indefinitely. Once they are totally cured you can keep them in a air tight container for sure. I never store seeds in the freezer but I have no viable reason or answer as to why and I know a lot of folks do use the freezer and it works perfectly fine for them. Dry , dark and cool. The seeds I used for this grow were stored right away when I obtained them from the buds and had no problems....

Just so you know the fresh seeds are now in an envelope each marked just to be safe ty for UN-kowingly reminding me. A few thousand dollars worth of seeds gone bad when I intentionally made them for future stock and breeding would crushed me... They will dry for a few days till the craters turn brown and dry then in my eyes I think they are ready for a container or baggy again.

lol that would only happen if I became a viable seed breeder and if I do become a viable breeder I will be looking in to sponsoring 420 so I could make offers to members. That will prolly be a few years away lol

Also I need to do a crucial back crossing regime to ensure they are 100% auto. Second and third gen breeding has made early , semi-auto , regular and automatic varieties.

Temps dropped to 4'celsius last night , current temps are 8'celsius in full sunlight. That is Alberta in Mid August here. I have not checked on them today so I am not sure how they are fairing....

Well I hope all goes well for watering and amending a lil diluted dolomite tomorrow morning (When root zones cool off they tend to become slightly acidic this will prevent that if it gets very cold again) I have to refrain from feeding dolo to the flowering girls though as they are being flushed. #1made airy fluffy popcorn nugs with a nice slight sweet and fruity aroma. The burn is almost perfect it needs a couple more weeks to cure. I am not Jar Burping it. We could not stop puffing and I estimate we smoked about 10 grams so far. I have 26 grams left. I estimate this will be gone before total cure lol..... (Airy buds cure SUPER FAST)

Well my back hurts from hunching over ripe nugs all morning after harvesting #2. #2 was a lot of work!!
Pics to follow soon..... The cola was about 2 feet long <3

Yup I keepem green a tad , that is my "sweet" spot for meds :) however it will be mature via my cure methods. I picked her it was about 2'celsius this morning it was below 0'celsius over night so I noted that and took advantage as well. I had to make 2 trips today , one was watering and second was to harvest because of her condition primarily. "Cold finished" a unique thing in August hehe

Wow 0 degrees!!! I am jelly :laughtwo: We barely get that end of november. Feels like I live in the desert sometimes. Though this summer was pretty forgiving. Didn't reach 40+ degrees, so I am very happy, did have a heat wave but was mostly due to temps getting close to 37 degrees and high humidity, that combination is very bad, but it didn't last long.

Back
Top Bottom