Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

Sweet! I get to explain now....
Cus only the strong survive! hahahaha Natural structure is a must know for the strains I am using that includes as little help from me for adversities as possible. The area is so harsh weather wise so if any sort of plants can take it they will have a better chance when weather gets cold fast here to make it to the end.

Only crazy people move here for the weather lol winter hits as low as -50'celsius , Summer High 30's but we can have snow any time. Our season is reliable for most agriculture from July 1st to Middle August some grains can take snow and frost and keep producing to October 1st but most farms stop cultivating by end of August.

I went out yesterday but due to the enormous J I smoked on the walk there, My pictures turned out very blurry. Something had been digging beside her and there was perlite everywhere. I'm sure it was a squiryll.
i did walk up on a few deer and I'm not sure who was more startled! :rofl: I'll upload the blurry pics in a bit and give ya something to look at.
My "cool weather" has turned into 37c for the next few days so I gave her a gallon of h2o + growology step 2 to hopefully help her through the heat. I'll have some pics in a bit Sir. :)

As Promised. Pre-watering and Camouflaging
0051608.JPG
0061422.JPG

It would be ideal to feed my girls today but got no gas :( Checked on mini plot and dang they are hurtin so I fed them some Growology #2.
Big plot has to go without me till Friday :(
Saw 3 Mule Deer this morning 3 bucks , spikers.

There was so much dead fall and wind and rain the trail was grown over and I had a tough time finding my plot and plants I literally tripped over to find them..... Oh and a herd of deer I scared off. Mother nature is putting the gears to these plants!

Fed all Females at big plot 1 tablespoon per gallon of Growology #3 and observed the damage....
Nothing was broken just nature doing a HST with her power. Most plants are still not upright but all are alive. I pulled out all the males as 2 females are in full bud now and impregnated enough. I will have a staggered harvest this year!

I did a prop up on Romulan to get her canopy off the ground a bit , I have to go back later to see if it took. Big girl auto was propped up day before because her canopy was laying in a Red Ant nest (My minions) and if she start to rot or ferment they will tear her down fast...

All the rest of the plants are left as they were , they did perk up a little all branches are high fiving so I wanna see if they pop back up in a few days. Looks like hot weather so this mornings feed ought to do the trick for a bounce back. Tough girls whoaaaaa! None of the males were even phased by the wind though they were the only upright plants lol all gone now ;)

Things look ok today still lop sided but perkin up well.... Till they recover I gotta feed them everyday. Fed 1 tablespoon per gallon Growology #3 and for a stem boost gave about 2 tablespoons for 6 gallons. The prop up helped a bit so I propped Romulan upright for till tomorrow to see if she straightens out faster.

Blurry Pics!

IMAG6012.jpg
IMAG60131.jpg
IMAG60141.jpg
IMAG60151.jpg
IMAG6016.jpg
IMAG6017.jpg
IMAG60181.jpg
IMAG6019.jpg
IMAG6020.jpg
IMAG60211.jpg
IMAG6022.jpg
IMAG6023.jpg
IMAG60241.jpg
IMAG6025.jpg
IMAG60261.jpg
IMAG6027.jpg
IMAG60281.jpg
IMAG6029.jpg
IMAG6030.jpg
IMAG6031.jpg
IMAG6032.jpg
IMAG6033.jpg
IMAG6034.jpg
IMAG6035.jpg
IMAG6036.jpg
IMAG6037.jpg
IMAG6038.jpg
IMAG6039.jpg
IMAG6040.jpg
IMAG6041.jpg

Watered plants this morning but when I got there n caught my breath , as I stood next to Romulan I was like..... WTF!?!?! I look to my left and see silhouettes of what appear to be Cannabis plants not 40 feet away.... 3 females and a male. Remember almost 2 months ago I thought I missed some plants? Well I found them and they have not been watered not once since I planted them. It is a perfect example of how POWERFUL Growology is.

IMAG6049.jpg
IMAG6046.jpg
IMAG6050.jpg
IMAG6048.jpg
IMAG6045.jpg
IMAG6047.jpg

When they get big n buddy I am gonna borrow friends super awesome HD cam n get the real party started lol
I like that I unintentionally neglected 4 plants.... They grew stretchy so unlike Wildrosebud to let plants stretch it shows the difference of what I do and what happens if I do not do it. Using Growology just saves me hassle time and honestly gives best nute results I ever had still not getting burns ect and the plants just BEEF UP. But I also use amendments on the Fly. I got a keen eye for stuff I really should give myself more credit but am afraid if I admit or gloat that I am good I will ruin everything.... Like I am walking on glass...... Plus I hate to sound like an idiot.

Thanks Spimp , I hope to see yer lil girl gettin beefy soon <3 one love bro!

Back
Top Bottom